What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions Suh crashes car in Portland- Not injured WSJ (1 Viewer)

Passengers now say that Suh lied to police

"When the light turned green, he floored it," one of the passengers told KGW. "I just remember going so fast and it was violent and just getting thrown around like rag dolls."

The woman said she was injured in the crash and on Monday, she had a cut upper eyebrow, a black eye and a busted lip, which she said had required stitches. A second passenger backed up her claims but did not want to speak on camera. Both passengers requested that KGW not reveal their names, for privacy reasons.
:popcorn:
amended the story to document her injuries (odds are good this was on the advice of her personal injury lawyer) $omebody $aw dollar sign$ :moneybag:

Last edited by a moderator:
But he does so much charity work...
What a minute. So being bad driver is a horrible character flaw. This is all htat is important for our purposes (and anyone who's not making a Personal Injury claim)
However, local authorities told the station that despite the amended police report, there were no plans to issue any citations."At no point did anyone there tell an officer that he [suh] was driving out of control," Sgt. Pete Simpson of the Portland Police Bureau told KGW. "The crash doesn't meet our threshold for investigation which is vulnerable road user, DUI, or serious trauma injury."

"When the light turned green, he floored it," one of the passengers told KGW. "I just remember going so fast and it was violent and just getting thrown around like rag dolls."

The woman said she was injured in the crash and on Monday, she had a cut upper eyebrow, a black eye and a busted lip, which she said had required stitches. A second passenger backed up her claims but did not want to speak on camera. Both passengers requested that KGW not reveal their names, for privacy reasons.
amended the story to document her injuries (odds are good this was on the advice of her personal injury lawyer) $omebody $aw dollar sign$ :moneybag:
Or maybe she was injured in the crash - running into a tree ain't exactly a picnic.

:goodposting: I nailed how the accident happened before all this came out ..LOOK AT ME!

I'll also say that I highly doubt she was seriously injured. A black eye and a fat lip do not qualify as needing an ambulance or even going to the hospital. What kind of age do we live in that people seriously consider doing anything other than slapping a bag of frozen peas on it!? If the car was going fast enough to cause serious damage to anything other than the car, then it would have rolled as soon as the car went sideways.

Better be big bucks. Lessee if I've got this figured right: They're joyriding in a car with a man who makes a living playing a violent game, and who plays this violent game so violently that he's been kicked out for two weeks in hopes he calms down some, and who isn't showing any such promise here. And now they're calling him a liar and looking for money. Am I missing anything here?!!

But the woman said that she asked Suh to call an ambulance. Suh refused and told the woman that she was fine. From the scene of the accident, the woman walked away from the car and asked her husband to pick her up. She then was driven to the Oregon Health and Science University for treatment.
That had to be an awkward phone call. I certainly wouldn't be OK with my wife riding around with Ndamukong Suh at 1:00 AM...

But the woman said that she asked Suh to call an ambulance. Suh refused and told the woman that she was fine. From the scene of the accident, the woman walked away from the car and asked her husband to pick her up. She then was driven to the Oregon Health and Science University for treatment.
That had to be an awkward phone call. I certainly wouldn't be OK with my wife riding around with Ndamukong Suh at 1:00 AM...
I'm sure they were just discussing pass rushing techniques.

I'm sure they were just discussing pass rushing techniques.
Wanna bet she's a 3-technique?

Suh definitely has a way with women. Drive into a tree to knock them out. Better than roofies...but more costly.

:goodposting: I nailed how the accident happened before all this came out ..LOOK AT ME!

I'll also say that I highly doubt she was seriously injured. A black eye and a fat lip do not qualify as needing an ambulance or even going to the hospital. What kind of age do we live in that people seriously consider doing anything other than slapping a bag of frozen peas on it!? If the car was going fast enough to cause serious damage to anything other than the car, then it would have rolled as soon as the car went sideways.
Maybe she had some other bag slapped on it and that's the reason he drove crazy and into a tree. Who said romance is dead?

The article I read explicitly stated the police report was amended so that the woman's health insurance would pay for the ER visit.

i wonder if he gets really mad and smashes things if he gets mad at his house like when he is doing dishes and his dishwasher wont close because there is a spoon in the way or something i wonder if he smashes the dishwasher because man he just seems like he has a rage issue and i would not like to be his appliances

From ESPN NFL 32: Passengers coming forward stating he stomped on the gas pedal and threw them around like rag dolls. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread