What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (3 Viewers)

Good god. I just watched a bunch in a row and when I got to this one I busted out a pretty embarrassing laugh here at work. Was all good when I showed my coworkers why I was laughing though. :thumbup:

God it is so much more entertaining to watch these in rapid succession. Almost impossible not to bust out an audible laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
belljr said:
:lmao: The steps one is outstanding
One of my favorites. She won't let go of either the purse or the plastic bag she is carrying and try to grab the rail on the middle platform to stop falling. That was her one chance, but instead (wonderful for all of sue) she just goes for it. Sprinting full steam into the ground and finishing with the 20 foot slide. Note that during the slide, she not only puts on her hood, she loses that plastic bag she tried so hard to hold.

I'd love to know how fast she was going when she hit. Full speed + gravity + plus holding onto her bags thus providing not impact protection = WWE Body Slam from the top of the cage. Impressive.

stbugs said:
Walking Boot said:
Mookie said:
:lmao: kids are so stupid
Something tells me he isn't going to college.
Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.
the beauty of that one- if the girl had chosen wrong... just as good.
she puts her finger to her chin like she has to think it over :lmao:
That's what cracked me up. His reaction was just the bonus.

stbugs said:
Walking Boot said:
Mookie said:
Love how she totally messed with him.

stbugs said:
Walking Boot said:
Mookie said:
Love how she totally messed with him.
just noticed that somebody else- a parent probably- has a hand over her eyes. that means they've done this before, and the boy has accused her of cheating and needs parental intervention to keep things just and fair. this one is the gift htat just keeps giving the more I watch it :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread