What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lyndsey Vonn- How Hot (2 Viewers)

Ranking

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 3.5%

Votes: 9 6.3%

Votes: 15 10.6%

Votes: 37 26.1%

Votes: 39 27.5%

Votes: 24 16.9%

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Seems to me you're the one with the comprehension problem.
I'll type slowly...lemme know when you get lost.
1:21 post by BL - this was sarcasm; it may not have been obvious to you, but I was hoping 1:34 post by BL would clear it up
Your comprehension is still lagging, Bobby. I understood that you were being sarcastic. I understood it because I read your prior posts. You posted a pic that you thought supported your position that she was overweight but oh-so-cleverly took the opposite position in your post. However, the pic you posted did not help your position. It shows a well-proportioned woman no matter what her actual weight is.
The jeans were sloppy and not all that flattering, but she still looked ok. Does not have the figure of a lingerie model, but she still looks good in a bikini.

If you think that picture of Lindsey throwing out the first pitch at Wrigley is a well-proportioned woman, and you don't think she has objectionably fat thighs and noticeable unsightly bulges in her hips and baby fat gut, then Christo, I am afraid we have no basis for having a discussion.
I think the shadow on her right leg may be making you think her thighs arebigger then they actualyl are. And if are going to conclude that you can see a gut and buldges despite the fact she is wearing a big, baggy jersey on top of a turtleneck then you're right: we have no basis for a discussion.

Seems to me you're the one with the comprehension problem.
I'll type slowly...lemme know when you get lost.
1:21 post by BL - this was sarcasm; it may not have been obvious to you, but I was hoping 1:34 post by BL would clear it up
Your comprehension is still lagging, Bobby. I understood that you were being sarcastic. I understood it because I read your prior posts. You posted a pic that you thought supported your position that she was overweight but oh-so-cleverly took the opposite position in your post. However, the pic you posted did not help your position. It shows a well-proportioned woman no matter what her actual weight is.
The jeans were sloppy and not all that flattering, but she still looked ok. Does not have the figure of a lingerie model, but she still looks good in a bikini.
Dude, I'm pretty sure we take a picture of you in a bikini and airbrush it into a 9.5.

If you think that picture of Lindsey throwing out the first pitch at Wrigley is a well-proportioned woman, and you don't think she has objectionably fat thighs and noticeable unsightly bulges in her hips and baby fat gut, then Christo, I am afraid we have no basis for having a discussion.
:goodposting:

:lol:
Can't see her pelvis, so that's an automatic disqualification for these guys who love the boyish figures with ####.

I gave her a 7 and I would do silly crazy things to her

:lmao: :goodposting: :lmao: :clyde: :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anybody is saying she is hideous, but to even remotely put her up agains true 8+'s is silly. Let's get some perspective here fellas.

Lyndsey:

http://www.netnewspublisher.com/wp-content...sey-Vonn-sm.jpg
:throwsupinmouthalittle: Granted I'm new to the whole hot/not hot threads...seems a little silly to begin with...but why would height/weight proporionate be considered 'good enuf'. When you think of hot, don't you think of someone who is exceptional, IOW, not average?

Lindsey is a cute girl if you get you in the right light, but she's borderline Serena-like in her manishness. Def not a hottie. I really understand the standard people are using. SI swimsuit pics? Are you serious? They make anybody look hot with enough photoshopping/airbrush technique.

I don't think anybody is saying she is hideous, but to even remotely put her up agains true 8+'s is silly. Let's get some perspective here fellas.

Lyndsey:

:throwsupinmouthalittle: Granted I'm new to the whole hot/not hot threads...seems a little silly to begin with...but why would height/weight proporionate be considered 'good enuf'. When you think of hot, don't you think of someone who is exceptional, IOW, not average?

Lindsey is a cute girl if you get you in the right light, but she's borderline Serena-like in her manishness. Def not a hottie. I really understand the standard people are using. SI swimsuit pics? Are you serious? They make anybody look hot with enough photoshopping/airbrush technique.
Different strokes, I guess. I think the link in the post above is a very attractive picture. I don't care if she's 5'2 or 6'2, she looks good in the photo.

Lyndsey:

Different strokes, I guess. I think the link in the post above is a very attractive picture. I don't care if she's 5'2 or 6'2, she looks good in the photo.
I think she looks brutish. :thumbup:

If the FFA thinks that pic is hot, then these threads are even more silly than I imagined them to be.

Hotness never exists in a vacuum, there are always extenuating circumstances that can raise or lower a ranking in my opinion. That said, if she was in a vacuum, 7.6, and as she stands, pushing for a medal, etc, 8.2, possibly as high as an 8.6 if she wins.

The thought of a chick topless with olympic medals covering the naughtiest bits of her breasts is all I need to know!

I made my vote of 7 with the thought that she was a very cute in the face, but "big" girl.

I love tall girls, and after looking at these SI swimsuit pictures, I love her body and her face is manish and scary in some of them.

Example

She looks a lot like Helen Hunt in the face

There aren't very many chicks who weigh 165 that look as good as her. She is definitely big and has muscular legs, but I don't see her as being fat. That said, I think she's a 7.

I don't think anybody is saying she is hideous, but to even remotely put her up against true 8+'s is silly. Let's get some perspective here fellas.

Lyndsey:

Nine:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/o...Fashion/GPE.jpg
I called Lyndsey a 6.5 or 7, but i'd rather pork Lyndsey than that fake bimbo.
I wouldn't, but i don't think the "9" is a "9" either. I'd like to see a picture of her with no makeup, outside in a snowcap in below freezing temps for comparison.

The interesting thing will be what happens to her after her professional athletics career is over. She's gonna have to really watch her caloric intake or else she could balloon up pretty fast. But I think we're rating for today and not the future.

So we have the airbrushed SI swimsuit photos on one side, and the just finished a ski run and is wearing layers of clothes on the other.

7 seems about right.

I don't think anybody is saying she is hideous, but to even remotely put her up against true 8+'s is silly. Let's get some perspective here fellas.

Lyndsey:

Nine:

I wouldn't, but i don't think the "9" is a "9" either. I'd like to see a picture of her with no makeup, outside in a snowcap in below freezing temps for comparison.
:goodposting: Exactly

Lyndsey:

Nine:

:goodposting: Exactly
So cold weather makes your head blow up like a college mascot?That's a big melon, kids.

6.5 or 7. Her chin is too wide for my liking.
Wide chin? That chick is 160 pounds - I doubt her chin is the only wide body part you would notice in personlemme repeat that for the vast majority voting her an 8 or above

One Hundred Sixty Pounds
:goodposting: And probably less fat on her that most 110 pound girls.
Nobody has even mentioned any bit about her being fat.I'm sure this chick has very little fat on her as well.

You interested?

Wide chin? That chick is 160 pounds - I doubt her chin is the only wide body part you would notice in personlemme repeat that for the vast majority voting her an 8 or above

One Hundred Sixty Pounds
:hophead: And probably less fat on her that most 110 pound girls.
Nobody has even mentioned any bit about her being fat.I'm sure this chick has very little fat on her as well.

You interested?
I don't get it.

One Hundred Sixty Pounds

You interested?
I don't get it.
I thought you were smart?

One Hundred Sixty Pounds

You interested?
Sure, got her number?

those of you who voted 8 or above need to get out more.

she's a good looking woman. a 6.5 or so. i gave her a 7 because 6.5 wasn't an option.

9, 10 is reserved for bar rafaeli, brooklyn decker, etc.

8 is some of the WAGs in the SI issue.

Vonn is phsyically fit, but perhaps too much so. That affects her figure.

Lyndsey:

Nine:

i'd rather pork Lyndsey than that fake bimbo.
nonsense.
I'm with him. Don't like the fake, overinflated nonsense. To each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread