What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lyndsey Vonn- How Hot (1 Viewer)

Ranking

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 3.5%

Votes: 9 6.3%

Votes: 15 10.6%

Votes: 37 26.1%

Votes: 39 27.5%

Votes: 24 16.9%

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
I ski. Often. Her being a great skier adds a couple of points. If I didn't know who she was: 6.5. Knowing she's one of the best female skiers in the world: 8.5.

looks pretty good in airbrushed swimsuit pictures (most girls do) , but she's not that special.

Probably hotter than must regular girls i see on a daily basis, but very low on the celebrity scale. She's just too muscly. Not my type.

Voted 6.

OVER-RATED.

She is not attractive. In that dress - she looks like a man. I voted 4.

Plus - enough whining about the damn injury.

So does anybody take this offdee guy's thoughts seriously?

Seems to take fashion just a little too serious to comment on wimmens :shrug:

LMAO at Bobby Lane thinking that a woman who is probably in better physical condition than anyone he has ever been with in his life is "fat".

please repost the whole offdee scale to remind me what each number means.
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally. 6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones
right between these two. i don't think she'd even be on my radar during the summer, i'm pretty surprised at how high she's going on that vote.
Some people find talent sexy, that's probably skewing things beyond looks.

please repost the whole offdee scale to remind me what each number means.
7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally. 6: Fairly attractive, no major flaws but maybe minor ones
right between these two. i don't think she'd even be on my radar during the summer, i'm pretty surprised at how high she's going on that vote.
Some people find talent sexy, that's probably skewing things beyond looks.
Maybe its the not so subliminal message written right there on her skis. Athletic, confident, talented, each add a point. She's a ten.

The people saying she is too "thick" were proven wrong last night. In the intro to the skiing event, they showed her walking through an airport in tight jeans and a sweater. Nothing thick at all about that.

if she wears the medal while we are at it, she adds 1 to her number

if she lets Richard wear it, she adds another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this weight talk is BS. So she weighs 160...as mentioned earlier, she's 5'10", and has way more muscle than the average girl. I think she's pretty in a non-model way. If she wasn't a skiier/celebrity, I'd probably say she's a solid 7. I think there's many girls hotter, but I think those of you saying you'd kick her out of your bed because she's too "big" are full of yourselves.

She's got curves. I think real women should have curves. These 100 lb stick girls aren't any fun. You know how you make something look bigger? Hold it up next to something smaller...

Users who are viewing this thread