What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

djbolton

Footballguy
He had the best game of his career last night, posting 14 rushes, 145 yards, 3 receptions for 16 yards and a td. I wonder if the game was a mirage, or is this the talent many thought he had coming out of Alabama? I have the #1 waiver spot this week in my league, so what are everyone's thoughts?

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
way too big of a RBBC in NO for me even bother really, need injuries to Pierre/Sproles.
Agreed. I do think he has the talent to be a really good back some day, but not this year in NO.

djbolton said:
He had the best game of his career last night, posting 14 rushes, 145 yards, 3 receptions for 16 yards and a td. I wonder if the game was a mirage, or is this the talent many thought he had coming out of Alabama? I have the #1 waiver spot this week in my league, so what are everyone's thoughts?
He'll be a matchup play for the rest of the schedule. He does look very driven and pumped up out there, so I wouldn't be surprised if he puts together a decent stretch run here, but looking at his schedule, I'd probably only feel comfortable starting him as a flex in week 12 against ATL and maybe week 15 against StL. Both are road games.

Users who are viewing this thread