What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marlon Brown - let's discuss (1 Viewer)

ShamrockPride said:
I still don't understand why he isn't being given a shot. He did well when they played him a couple years ago.
That is a big unknown. That was why I unloaded him for Lamar Miller. I wasn't waiting around for his stock to drop. He looked good out there but for some reason they sat him in favor of guys like Jacoby Jones.

Last season he caught all but 3 of 25 passes before the HOU game where Joe Flacco sucked on the biggest of the big ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might help if they threw him the ball. Just saying. Pretty tough for a guy to break out on 31 total targets (who knows how many were catchable).

Rotoworld:

Ravens WR Marlon Brown underwent an MRI on his back and is dealing with a nerve issue.

Coach John Harbaugh said Brown "could miss some time," hinting at more of a week-to-week problem than day-to-day. With both Brown and Breshad Perriman (knee) sidelined, it has allowed Kamar Aiken to gobble up first-team reps opposite Steve Smith Sr. The Ravens are trying to sort out the pecking order behind Smith. Second-year slot man Michael Campanaro is also in the mix.

Source: Jamison Hensley on Twitter
Aug 5 - 11:55 AM

I liked the Broncos backups at times last year. I was impressed with them in limited opportunities.

I think Brown picked a bad team to go to and they're pretty deep.

With Steve Smith and Perriman injury issues and such a struggle last season to consistently field good WRs, it is very curious the Ravens didn't want him

DT owners should maybe monitor this situation in case DT were to ever actually get hurt since latimer seems totally unlikely to "get it"

This guy led the ravens in tds his rookie year and then they forgot what the RZ was or something

Its not super likely but he could sneak into low end wr3 #'s just on RZ work

I liked the Broncos backups at times last year. I was impressed with them in limited opportunities.

I think Brown picked a bad team to go to and they're pretty deep.

With Steve Smith and Perriman injury issues and such a struggle last season to consistently field good WRs, it is very curious the Ravens didn't want him
Most people disagree but the Ravens believe they are deep at WR and were never going to carry 7 wrs anyway. Brown hasn't been useful in two years, it makes sense they would roll the dice with their younger talent.

1 Smith

2 Perriman

3 Wallace

4 Aiken

5 Moore

6 Camp or Reynolds

Users who are viewing this thread