What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MELANOTAN 2 (1 Viewer)

Just for people who don't know:

The review posted on page 1 of this thread was obviously written by a marketer for the product.

The 2nd review about the person who got sick from the product was obviously written by a marketer for a competing product.

The person who showed up yesterday to necrobump this thread is clearly another marketer for this product.

BustedKnuckles is an actual FBG who is injecting himself with this :unsure:
well seeing i have a friend whos been using it without any side effects for over 10 years ,im not to concerned....i feel better using this and avoiding skin cancer then not

i havent found 1 report of negative sides anywhere ....there was a story out there of a woman they claimed died from using this stuff...but it turned out she was a huge fat woman who was addicted to tanning and had a heart attack ...they determined it had nothing to do with melanotan.....hulk hogan has been using this stuff for years 

this stuff will eventually be approved by the FDA (It was first developed in Australia to combat skin cancer ) 

Human clinical trials[edit]

A pilot Phase I clinical trial conducted on three males by the College of Medicine, Pharmacology Department, University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona published in 1996 reported that, "Melanotan II has tanning activity in humans given only 5 low doses every other day by subcutaneous injection." The side effects reported were mild nausea and a "stretching and yawning complex" that correlated with spontaneous penile erections.[22]

The Department of Pharmacology, University of Arizona College of Medicine published a study in 1998 that involved ten men who suffered from psychogenic erectile dysfunction. Their trial concluded that, "Melanotan-II is a potent initiator of erections in men with psychogenic erectile dysfunction and has manageable side effects at a dose of 0.025 mg./kg."[23]

A clinical study published in 2000 of 20 men with psychogenic and organic erectile dysfunction conducted at the Section of Urology of The University of Arizona College of Medicine concluded, "that Melanotan II is a potent initiator of penile erection in men with erectile dysfunction."[24]

webmed has one person  after another giving this product excellent reviews 

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife has this weird fantasy about ####### Grimace so I'm in.
:lmao:

I just got some for the upcoming summer months.  And I know a ton a of people who still utilize it. No issues yet (besides some with nausea/morning wood).

Actually utilizing another peptide combo and its AMAZING for my tendons/joints. Incredible. 

:lmao:

I just got some for the upcoming summer months.  And I know a ton a of people who still utilize it. No issues yet (besides some with nausea/morning wood).

Actually utilizing another peptide combo and its AMAZING for my tendons/joints. Incredible. 
No issues? What about the moles forming? I haven't seen one person yet who didn't get that problem. 

No issues? What about the moles forming? I haven't seen one person yet who didn't get that problem. 
Nope. I dont get that. But I do get em to go darker.  But also when tan goes away it takes the mole color away too. So it now is just skin color. Its the same for others who I know that have used it as well. We don't gain moles, but the mole (which is already darker then skin) goes darker while tanning on MT2. So its not permanent.

why are you busting his balls ? christ he just join this forum and your making fun of him...i dont get it
Just a little dig.  Guy came on pretty strong - so within his first couple of posts he gives us this:   

"@ahrn I don't have time for that bull####. Go troll somewhere else. Also being white isn't just your skin tone. It's your facial features bone structure muscle tone hormones the whole lot. Nursing major here.  Having a golden bronze tan is attractive protects you from the sun and shows off musculature more than being a light pigment. So I really don't have time for petty bull#### from people like you."

Edited 10 hours ago by bodybuilder50

Kind of a lighten up francis thing

why are you busting his balls ? christ he just join this forum and your making fun of him...i dont get it
Because he joined he solely to promote a company he's working for obviously.  Its a form of marketing.  He's being paid to do this, unlike the rest of us who are probably being paid to do something else while we're in this thread.

Because he joined he solely to promote a company he's working for obviously.  Its a form of marketing.  He's being paid to do this, unlike the rest of us who are probably being paid to do something else while we're in this thread.
:goodposting:

A Bodybuilding male-nursing-major tanning-addict living in Florida.... I don't think cliche's go to 11 like that. Clearly a made up character. 

(HULK) said:
thats strange because i dont see him actually trying to sell anything...i must have missed something 

Yeah I'm not here trying to sell anything. I'm here to talk about other users experiences with this peptide. I have seen a case where a user got melanoma from it right after being cleared for skin cancer right before using it. Whether it's directly linked is unclear. I don't mean to scare anyone (or myself) for that matter. It is potentially dangerous especially since it not only stimulates melanocytes but Also proliferates them. It stimulates melanocytes and causes melanocyte proliferation. Also I've seen a case where it caused a mole to form on the eye. It literally looks like a mole on the eye. I have no doubt it could cause this because it causes moles and freckles to form where there are melanocytes and there are melanocytes in the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread