What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

:MERGED: Manning's Legacy Article (1 Viewer)

Peyton Manning threw for 290 yards, 1 TD, and no interceptions. Never before have I seen that kind of performance downed so heavily.......
Well it's safe to say that Peyton is pretty unusual in the history of the NFL.

Dungy has been saddled with Trent Dilfer, Shaun King, Brad Johnson and Manning. 

It's possible that one of the reasons neither coach has had great playoff success is that neither coach has had great quarterback play in the playoffs.
Umm, two of those guys won a Super Bowl. :unsure:
:lmao:

Peyton Manning threw for 290 yards, 1 TD, and no interceptions. Never before have I seen that kind of performance downed so heavily.......
Well it's safe to say that Peyton is pretty unusual in the history of the NFL.
Not true! He had one INT in crunch time.

Can we please stop giving QBs credit for wins and losses?

Two of the best QBs in the game, Brady and Manning, both lost this weekend. If they are so freaking great, why didn't they win? Oh, I forgot. Football is a team game, with far more players than just the QB. In the future, you are hereby banned from posting the "won-lost" record of a QB, since wins and losses are not solely his responsibility.
Big difference here.Brady is a winner he won big games( He cant win them all )

Manning is a loser ( choker if you prefer , no character )

He always lost big games and choked in all of them.

Big Ben has already outdone Peyton in his second year. The guy seems like a natural leader. You never see that pouty face and flailing arms like Manning does when things are tough. Excellent game in a very tough place to play.Good Job Ben!

Users who are viewing this thread