What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Middle Aged Dummies!! Artists #1's have been posted!! (2 Viewers)

Zegras11

Footballguy
Hello music fans!

This one is going to be simple.

1) Choose ONE ARTIST.

2) Send in your list of songs, ranked in the order you like them. Minimum = 20 songs. Maximum = 31 songs. Can be any number of songs from 20-31.
If the artist is on the song, you can list it. Does not have to be strictly that artist. (If some one chose U2, andanother Green Day, they could each list the Saints are Coming)

3) PM me your Artist preference list in order. Don't over think this. Most are leaving 2-4 artists. You will get your first choice if no one else also lists that artist.

If two or more have the same artist ranked #1, then I will put them in a randomizer and email binky the results also.

4) No one will wind up with the same artist. One to a customer.

I will reveal all the artist choices Sun April 30, 9pm ET. So that's the deadline to get your artist choices in. If anyone wants to join in after 4/30, 9pm, they can do so, and take any artist not already selected.

You will have FIVE weeks to put together your list of 20-31 songs for your artist. The countdown will start on Tuesday, June 6th, 9pm ET
Please include a spotify or youtube link with you final song lists for each song.

Here are the results of the initial artist allocation. Anyone that would like to participate still can. You can't pick any of the artists listed below. Please post your artist asap, and then get me your ranking of 20-31 songs by June 6th.

*** MAY 2 UPDATE - TO KEEP DAILY PLAY LIST FROM GETTING TOO LARGE, ARTIST ENTRIES ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED ***

1Uruk-HaiStevie Wonder
2Just Win BabyFoo Fighters
3New BinkyTodd Rundgren
4ILuv80sBig Thief
5The Dreaded MarcoModest Mouse
6Don QuixoteJorge Ben Jor
7worrierkingWarren Zevon
8HigginsRush
9Mrs RannousSlade
10falguyAC/DC
11Dr OctopusRyan Adams
12Raging WeaselClutch
13Yo MamaGenesis
14SullieStevie Ray Vaughn
15rockactionDaft Punk
17Pip's InvitationChicago
18landrys hatDoves
19simeyRay Charles
21ScoresmanSigur Rios
22JWBELO
23Charlie SteinerDonald Fagan
24Hov 34Spoon
25mac_32Green Day
26kupcho1Decembrists
27zazaledeadmau5
29DrianMalcomBruce Springsteen
30ZamboniSimon and Garfunkel
31KarmaPoliceDinosaur Jr
32EephusDamon Albarn
35Mister CiaFrank Black
36scorchyThe Hold Steady
37Doug BHeart
38shukePhish
39JPalmerTaylor Swift
40timschochetElton John
41plinkoYou Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
42John Maddens LunchboxThe Stranglers
44GalileoThe Kinks
45Northern VoiceThe Tragically Hip
46otb_liferBauhaus
47zegas11The Police
48Mt. ManAlice In Chains
49snellmanQueen
50jb breakfast clubBrandi Carlile
51titusbarmbleThe Prodigy
52tuffnuttEliott Smith

#31's POST -

#31's Playlist

#30's POST
#30's Playlist
#29;s POST and PLAYLIST
#28's and PLAYLIST
#27's and PLAYLIST
#26's and PLAYLIST
#25's and PLAYLIST
#24's and PLAYLIST
#23's and PLAYLIST
#22's and PLAYLIST
#21's and PLAYLIST
#20's and PLAYLIST
#19's and PLAYLIST
#18's and PLAYLIST
#17'S and PLAYLIST
#16's and PLAYLIST
#15's and PLAYLIST
#14's and PLAYLIST
#13's and PLAYLIST
#12's and PLAYLIST
#11's and PLAYLIST
#10's and PLAYLIST
#9's and PLAYLIST
#8's and PLAYLIST
#7's and PLAYLIST
#6's and PLAYLIST
#5's and PLAYLIST
#4's and PLAYLIST
#3's and PLAYLIST
#2's and PLAYLIST
#1's and PLAYLIST

SPREADSHEET LINK TO ARTIST SPOTIFY 31 song lists

SPREADSHEET LINK WITH ALL PICKS

Last edited:
I had to read Item 3 several times before it clicked what you meant because it didn't cross my mind that someone else would pick the same artist as me. Inconceivable.

I'm gonna mull this one over. Not sure if I want to pick my favorite, or wander off the beaten path.

Last edited:
I already have a 30-song list from someone obviously very confident :lmao:

They also listed six other choices for artist, which is the most of the 15 in so far.

Are you going to announce the artists list in early May or wait for the big reveal on one point day?

Was having a really hard time deciding between my top 2 artists. With the 5 weeks to rank, I might consider sending in rankings for both (if they don’t get taken by someone else).

I'm still struggling to understand something. Shouldn't we stake our claim on an artist BEFORE we submit rankings of our top 20-31? I'd hate to spend hours and hours ranking my top 31 Boxcar Willie songs AND THEN discover that I've been sniped. Am I misunderstanding the process?

I'm still struggling to understand something. Shouldn't we stake our claim on an artist BEFORE we submit rankings of our top 20-31? I'd hate to spend hours and hours ranking my top 31 Boxcar Willie songs AND THEN discover that I've been sniped. Am I misunderstanding the process?
First send your artist - if you think some one else may list them also chose an alternative or two.
You don’t have to rank songs until you know that will be your band.

Users who are viewing this thread