What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FishNorFowlLake Huron Dave74chickentendersBobblehead Paul
I saw LHDave over at shutesandladdersboard about a week ago. It was in the "My wife farts too much" thread. Bobblehead Paul got deported I think. At least that was the talk over at gokarting.net

I saw LHDave over at shutesandladdersboard about a week ago. It was in the "My wife farts too much" thread. Bobblehead Paul got deported I think. At least that was the talk over at gokarting.net
I saw that thread. From the title, I thought it might be humorous, but, after reading through it, it's some pretty serious stuff. Makes you think, you know?That sucks. I know he was living in v@nhalen1984's attic for a few months, hiding from INS.

I saw that thread. From the title, I thought it might be humorous, but, after reading through it, it's some pretty serious stuff. Makes you think, you know?That sucks. I know he was living in v@nhalen1984's attic for a few months, hiding from INS.
Oh know doubt. Who would have thought that THAT could lead to chronic flatulence? :shudder:I also heard that after v@halen asked him to leave he begged KingTut's_Orthodontist if he could sleep in his boathouse for a while.

Anyone heard from relay_racist? Still owes #1 Fan of Christ for Jesus League '10. Less concerned about the money than I am about his well-being. PM me if you have any info. Thanks.

Anyone heard from relay_racist? Still owes #1 Fan of Christ for Jesus League '10. Less concerned about the money than I am about his well-being. PM me if you have any info. Thanks.
Furley said he's coming to "The Great Lambaste of Midwest" later this fall. We might see him there.

I think Twilight is gone
We had to replace him in all dynasty leagues, he of course was the host for all the WSL, SSL, PDSL...really just would like to know he is OK and that life got in the way. I can still assume this but it would be good to know he is alive and well.
Twilight IIRC, had a large inheritance and kinda just travelled the USA for awhile, suffered from severe insomnia and was often on the boards from like mindnight to 6 am EST. If he dropped out because he didnt feel like running the SL leagues anymore he could of just said so, but he didnt return phone calls or emails or hasnt been on the site since February

I think Twilight is gone
We had to replace him in all dynasty leagues, he of course was the host for all the WSL, SSL, PDSL...really just would like to know he is OK and that life got in the way. I can still assume this but it would be good to know he is alive and well.
Twilight IIRC, had a large inheritance and kinda just travelled the USA for awhile, suffered from severe insomnia and was often on the boards from like mindnight to 6 am EST. If he dropped out because he didnt feel like running the SL leagues anymore he could of just said so, but he didnt return phone calls or emails or hasnt been on the site since February
Right BSS, and that's the creepy part for most of us and why we ask questions. I was waiting for him to just simply say "I'm out". He owes us absolutely nothing, has been a terrific guy for running all those free leagues in the mock draft forum for years, just genuinely would like to know the guy is OK. If the story you are saying is true then maybe he is just living life and moved on. I often wonder what will happen or what will be the event that I leave this place.

'Mr.Pack said:
Ditkaless WondersMiss that guy
I posted on his page a while back asking where he'd been. I'm pretty sure he PM'd me back, I got it when I was drunk and accidentally erased it before I even had a chance to read it. I can't swear to this, because I was really hammered and may have imagined it. So, yeah.... that's all I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread