What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MixTape Draft - Back to School edition. Make your picks and post your mix! (1 Viewer)

Ilov80s said:
Anyone else around? 
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

Somebody deleted a post, and I thought the thread got deleted. I nearly had a cardiac event.

Eta* the bruins game was nuts and I missed the notifcation at the top of the screen on my phone. My apologies, teach.

Last edited by a moderator:
The photograph on the dashboard, taken years ago
Turned around backwards so the windshield shows
Every streetlight reveals the picture in reverse
Still, it's so much clearer
I forgot my shirt at the water's edge
The moon is low tonight

I got a question for you
I got a question for you
Where did you get your name from?
Where did you get your name from?

I got a question for you
Where do you see yourself in five minutes time?

With a laugh like that
Or a look like that
You make us all feel gauche
Like it's a sweaty joke but
With a laugh like that and a look like that
You make us all just go

Whoa! Look out!

The most gangster of all?

Make a hole with a gun perpendicular/to the name of this town on a desktop globe/Exit wound in a foreign nation

When I was driving once I saw this painted on a bridge..."I don't want the world, I just want your half."

Who was at the DuPont Pavilion/Why was the bench still warm? Who had been there?

Everything sticks like a broken record and the truth is we don't know anything

To everybody in general about everybody 

Y U NO REVIEW

If you know that reference... 

Never heard that one except for when I was in 7th and old dude in 8th tried selling some fake.
It was pretty common terminology around where I lived within that exact context. Somebody had always sold someone some fake oregano. Can you imagine that happening today?

It was pretty common terminology around where I lived within that exact context. Somebody had always sold someone some fake oregano. Can you imagine that happening today?
lol impossible right

also saw you hurt yourself. That sucks man. 

lol you the man, playlist was great 
Nearly good mourning.  :cry:

I figured you were kidding. Thanks, man. Was just joshin'. We roll live tomorrow with a couple on my end. I think I'm going in order, but I generally listen to those who reciprocate, so I'll go KP and you, followed by NV (I need a map and some wiki for this) and simey.  

This looks good.  

Nearly good mourning.  :cry:

I figured you were kidding. Thanks, man. Was just joshin'. We roll live tomorrow with a couple on my end. I think I'm going in order, but I generally listen to those who reciprocate, so I'll go KP and you, followed by NV (I need a map and some wiki for this) and simey.  

This looks good.  
I'm out drinking all over the great state, but did listen to yours. Was fire. Grade pending.

I'm going to have to push it back a day, but I...well, I need to wake up after that Boston loss, so maybe I go tonight? 

If anyone cares, anyway. Just enjoyed the draft and want to keep it alive. 

Until then, 

Marketing 101 for one of my favorites ever...play really loud for full effect. 

Jaguar - The Who

Saw this a little late, but yeah, people can take mulligans at the end of drafts. 
Yeah, no sweat. I'll just leave it as is and let my last post be as such. Jaguar came into my head the other day.  I'm just laughing at my AWOLNATION pick over the Who.  As is. You draft as you draft. I think I might have been deep into the gin.   :D

Users who are viewing this thread