What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF-Chicago at Pittsburgh*** (-7) O/U 39 Barn Burner in the making... (2 Viewers)

WTF is going on with this taunting horse ####?

Are these not men? What in gods name.

Get this ####### bull#### outta this league they are ruining the game even more than they already have with 6000 reviews…..5000 flags for farting on QB’s and WR’s.

These Horse#### calls.

Marsh should get all the smoke. You made a nice sack, ok. Did a nice spinning heel kick, ok now get to the sidelines. Why are you hanging on the field to ####talk a guy who wasn't even on the field?

For the people complaining it's been a point of emphasis ALL YEAR. If you as a player can't help but get in the face and ####talk, retire.
And he took several steps towards the bench.  Its a dumb rule and emphasis…but you have to be smarter than that.

Marsh should get all the smoke. You made a nice sack, ok. Did a nice spinning heel kick, ok now get to the sidelines. Why are you hanging on the field to ####talk a guy who wasn't even on the field?

For the people complaining it's been a point of emphasis ALL YEAR. If you as a player can't help but get in the face and ####talk, retire.
This is a nonsense take when there’s no consistency or coherence to these calls

These announcers are awful.  Slobbering all over this terrible smug ####### Steelers team.  #### these ####s

For the people complaining it's been a point of emphasis ALL YEAR. 
That's actually the biggest issue I have. It's a DUMB thing to emphasize. These are roided up dudes at an adrenaline peak, what do they think is going to happen? It's stupid to tell the officials to throw the flag at crucial points of games over something no one is getting their feelings hurt over. This isn't the pre-1980 Olympics. 

These announcers are awful.  Slobbering all over this terrible smug ####### Steelers team.  #### these ####s

I get that the refs screwed the Bears tonight but what do the Steelers have to do with that?  Every week there is a game ruined by the refs.  That doesn't make the Steelers a smug team.   :shrug:  

This is a nonsense take when there’s no consistency or coherence to these calls
There isn't? It seems to have been pretty consistently tight. Just don't get into another player's face after a play and generally you'll be safe. Like... I've never seen a taunting call against a player who made a play and just ran back to his sidelines.

That's actually the biggest issue I have. It's a DUMB thing to emphasize. These are roided up dudes at an adrenaline peak, what do they think is going to happen? It's stupid to tell the officials to throw the flag at crucial points of games over something no one is getting their feelings hurt over. This isn't the pre-1980 Olympics. 
Worked in the NBA, players taunt and yell to the crowd now. It took like a few years but it definitely took.

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't? It seems to have been pretty consistently tight. Just don't get into another player's face after a play and generally you'll be safe. Like... I've never seen a taunting call against a player who made a play and just ran back to his sidelines.
One of the HC this weekend said don’t give the refs a chance to make the taunting call….that is right 

I get that the refs screwed the Bears tonight but what do the Steelers have to do with that?  Every week there is a game ruined by the refs.  That doesn't make the Steelers a smug team.   :shrug:  

How does that make the Steelers a smug team? They didn't hire the announcers

If they Called it every time, I’d have no issue

its the whimsical application of it

its an awful rule for an entertainment product In the first place

get rid of D inning to the end zone on every turnover if they need to clean something up

Users who are viewing this thread