What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Colts vs. Chargers (-3.5, 44.5) (1 Viewer)

Really hoping Buckner does this next week too. :wub:
I need more this week I am in an absolute nail biter because I sat Akers for Thielen or it be over.

I was down 27.45 pts with Ekeler, Buckner and Okereke vs Franklin I am down less than 1 point at the start of the 4th quarter.

Been brutal to live with sitting Akers the past 30 hours
I have Buckner & Okereke too. Im way ahead though.
This is so hard to follow every tackle matters on every play I try and follow it on field then have to go to ESPN play by play to see for sure how they rule it.

Ekeler !!!!!!!!

NOW THE GAME CAN JUST END PLEASE

I need more this week I am in an absolute nail biter because I sat Akers for Thielen or it be over.

I was down 27.45 pts with Ekeler, Buckner and Okereke vs Franklin I am down less than 1 point at the start of the 4th quarter.

This is so hard to follow every tackle matters on every play I try and follow it on field then have to go to ESPN play by play to see for sure how they rule it.

Ekeler !!!!!!!!

NOW THE GAME CAN JUST END PLEASE
Go get ‘em!

Guys in my league let me draft Ekeler with the 9th pick. I asked before the draft started if anybody wanted to switch picks with me. Nobody would swap.

This game can't end fast enough. I can't have Franklin getting a bunch more tacklers at the end.

I also am 6:30 away from locking up the top 2 picks in a FFPC rookie draft next year. Everett needed 24.8 to block it from happen I feel like I got a real good shot of winning that one.

I got Ekeler and Mixon with my first 2 picks. My team overall is pretty good but I road these picks to the finals for sure.

Oh my. Need to hold Ekeler to under eighteen. That might be a tall order given the way this game is breaking.

**** just got tight.

Honestly might be time to take out Herbert/Ekeler/Allen/Williams.

Why risk anything, in a game the backup offense can easily close out.

They need to sit everyone now. Yet they are not. idiots
Honestly with their track record, it should be obvious. Frankly Daniel/Kelley/Palmer/Carter probably would have won this game if they had been starting, the way Indy's offense has looked.

IDP is brutal I am just following where Franklin is the entire play and yelling at the screen when he touches a guy falling down and they credit him with assist (at least he shared with my guy Okereke)

For those who want to play IDP here is the reason not to it give you heart attack every play my chest is starting to hurt (from stress I had my heart checked out) found out high stress situations can cause it.

They need to sit everyone now. Yet they are not. idiots
Honestly with their track record, it should be obvious. Frankly Daniel/Kelley/Palmer/Carter probably would have won this game if they had been starting, the way Indy's offense has looked.
Run it into the line 3 times with that fullback they wasted a pick on this draft. Just get the starters out. This is so dumb.

Jesus is this 3 straight games with 0 TD passes for Herbert ? How in gods name did I make it to the final 12 in the NFFC cutline with this dude as my QB.

The other 11 teams I am sure have 1 of Mahomes, Allen or Burrow pretty sure I am in trouble I can't expect the rest of my team to keep carrying Herbert and bad news he plays the on fire Rams DF next week. He couldn't play Vegas or something ?

I wonder if I can join the BLK dating site. Think I get any takers.

Hint: My *** is pastier than General Malaise's is.

Moving on to the finals in a competitive, full-IDP dynasty league, barring stat corrections (up 22). Loving Drue Tranquill tonight. Almost got burned by Ekeler, but too far ahead before the game for him to do that much damage.

Could barely watch due to nerves and also family time more important. I can see where guys like Dezbelief are getting checked out for heart issues. I don't even have serious money riding on it (I don't gamble).

Foles was terrible tonight. Gave me a fit thinking of how much the Chargers would have the ball, and they sure did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dez
#1 seed in our league needed 8.90 7.90 from Pittman (1-7) tonight

win probability has dropped from 70% to 47%

slow torturous death
Death by 1000 cuts.

I’ve been there many many times.

whoa, fell asleep at the end, thought for sure the poor ******* lost

Pittman was at 2-14 (3.40) before that last drive

19 yarder on the second play of their last drive

4th and 9, he caught a 6 yarder

gave him 4-39 (7.90)

final score:

#1 seed 134.03 - #6 seed 133.95

dude eeks it out by 0.08

hoping for his sake no stat corrections

crazy stuff

slow torturous death
Death by 1000 cuts.

gave him 4-39 (7.90)

final score:

dude eeks it out by 0.08

crazy stuff
Gotta love it.

The poor ******* who lost by .08 - oof.

slow torturous death
Death by 1000 cuts.

gave him 4-39 (7.90)

final score:

dude eeks it out by 0.08

crazy stuff
Gotta love it.

The poor ******* who lost by .08 - oof.

in the quarterfinals (v me) he lost Pierce in the Flex, rolled the dice with…

Zay Jones

yeah **** that guy

What about the time Franklin was credited with the sack when Herbert slid? I thought the closest player gets the sack, which would’ve been Buckner, right? I lost by 3 points to a guy who had Franklin, and that sack was worth 5.

What about the time Franklin was credited with the sack when Herbert slid? I thought the closest player gets the sack, which would’ve been Buckner, right? I lost by 3 points to a guy who had Franklin, and that sack was worth 5.
not sure there - I got 1.5 sacks and a FF for Buckner.

Not sure about the slide.

I feel your pain man. Last year I lost by 1 point in my championship game in a league I started way back in 1990 that has limited IDP we only get 2 pts for a sack, 1 for a FF, 6 for INT and 3 for Fumble recovery that is it and I was up 7 pts vs TJ Watt week 17 last year I only needed Watt to not get 4 sacks and I win. Baker rolled out and slid on the ground for a 0 yard gain in that game and the site showed the sack to another guy then 15 seconds later changed it to Watt he ended up getting a 4th sack after that and I lost by 1 point all because Baker couldn't try for 1 yard or throw it out of bounds plus the Steelers wanting to give Watt the record. I emailed Elias on Tuesday to try and get them to split the sack of course fell on deaf ears.
So ya man I know that pain.

Users who are viewing this thread