What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most unclassiest team in the NFL? (1 Viewer)

Stay classy NY!

• Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Football Critic

Footballguy
It is in the pudding, Bill benches Welker for not even directly trash talkin, and Rex runs down the sideline to rub it in after his player celbrates to get a penalty. People say New England is cocky. I beg to differ as I have never seen a team who has won nothing talk so much trash. At least if the Pats seem cocky, they have 3 reasons why. ...and no I am not a Pats fan, just a fan of Classy NFL teams....and I am sure Jets fans will come in here looking to attack...Fans are sometimes like the team.

This is a thread to discuss how unclassy teams can be...especially the Not Yets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be the Jets. I vote the team where one of the coaches intentionally trips a player on the field...what team was that again?

I did have the Patriots option on there, but decided to delete it as I am certain the Jets fans will vote for them by default. So in the interest of Jets hate, bub bye Patriots option.

Well, as far as the game is concerned, the Jets put their best foot forward yesterday.

However, when it comes to class, they got caught flat footed.

most unclassiest?
:goodposting: Worse Englishiest.
Wats tht hve tu do wiff Futbol?U still know what I meant, but hey You must be a Jets fan. PS, aint wasnt a word for the longest time, get better arguments then checking peoples spelling and correct grammer. Ur on a message board, lol. The Jets are the Definition of Unclassiest, thats why there is a new word for it.

Damn, Football Critic in Full HATE mode today.....

I'm pretty sure Rex Ryan isn't trying to win any Classy Awards.

All I know Is I'm putting together my 6th Playoff party in 2 years for this weekend.

Win or lose, it's still a damn good party :goodposting:

:Finger:

Damn, Football Critic in Full HATE mode today.....

I'm pretty sure Rex Ryan isn't trying to win any Classy Awards.

All I know Is I'm putting together my 6th Playoff party in 2 years for this weekend.

Win or lose, it's still a damn good party :goodposting:

:Finger:
I think the point of class is made!My hate is for the Jets, not people posting, but leave it to Jets fans to step up the class! Notice in my original post, i said fans r like the team, lol.

...Sour Grapes... Someone may have been to sure of his prediction before the game... Now attacks the winning team the only way he knows how... Or maybe lost a bet?

Stay Classy Football Critic :goodposting:

It is in the pudding, Bill benches Welker for not even directly trash talkin, and Rex runs down the sideline to rub it in after his player celbrates to get a penalty. People say New England is cocky. I beg to differ as I have never seen a team who has won nothing talk so much trash. At least if the Pats seem cocky, they have 3 reasons why. ...and no I am not a Pats fan, just a fan of Classy NFL teams....and I am sure Jets fans will come in here looking to attack...Fans are sometimes like the team.This is a thread to discuss how unclassy teams can be...especially the Not Yets.
Stop with the hatin'...you are embarrassing yourself.

I'm sorry.....are we watching ballet or 300lb men try and beat each other into the frozen ground?

Who the F cares about "class"? and no...I'm not a jet fan.

Whats less classy, trash talking or cheating? Im a Bills fan, so i dont like either team, but in my book, trash talking and excessive celebration doesnt touch cheating.

Whats less classy, trash talking or cheating? Im a Bills fan, so i dont like either team, but in my book, trash talking an excessive celebration doesnt touch cheating.
Yup. And, the fact that Welker went where he did with his foot monologue only justifies the Jets piling on like they did in the post-game celebration. Generally, I don't like seeing that kind of stuff. But, in this case...I'll admit, the Pats had it coming to them.

Whats less classy, trash talking or cheating? Im a Bills fan, so i dont like either team, but in my book, trash talking and excessive celebration doesnt touch cheating.
:blackdot:Too bad his name wasn't Football Historian.

I find Ryan and the Jets entertaining...after all they are playing a game. To me the "most unclassiest" team is the one that bends the rules and whose players take cheap shots not necessarily the team that likes to talk. Not sure who that applies too but I don't think it necessarily applies to the Jets.

There have been lots of unclassy moves by individuals over the years, face stompings, cut blocks meant to cripple, body slams after the whistle, head shots, late hits out of bounds, sexting pics, vehicular homicides, rapes, drunk driving, wife beating, etc. As for teams, well not many teams have acted as teams in unclassy ways. Some try to intimidate and when that slips over to extreme trash talk that is a little unclassy. Now three teams that I remember were fined for cheating, the 49ers, the Broncos, and the Patriots. Of the three cheats I think one stands out, but others may not, but cheating is pretty unclassy.

For me the unclassiest team would have to be the one that turns its back on loyal fans. The one that flees with the team history in the dark of night.

It is in the pudding, Bill benches Welker for not even directly trash talkin, and Rex runs down the sideline to rub it in after his player celbrates to get a penalty. People say New England is cocky. I beg to differ as I have never seen a team who has won nothing talk so much trash. At least if the Pats seem cocky, they have 3 reasons why. ...and no I am not a Pats fan, just a fan of Classy NFL teams....and I am sure Jets fans will come in here looking to attack...Fans are sometimes like the team.

This is a thread to discuss how unclassy teams can be...especially the Not Yets.
Belicheck benched Welker because he didn't follow the "Patriot's way." Belicheck doesn't talk trash, and doesn't want his players to do so. Ryan running down the sideline was not to celebrate the penalty, but rather to celebrate the TD that all but guaranteed the win. Get over it. Brady did the same thing in the last game against the Jets. After he threw a TD pass, he looked at the Jets' sideline and was shouting at them. Why is that OK (taunting the other team) but celebrating with your own player, as Rex did, taboo?

And the Patriots/Belicheck are classy?

Belicheck trying to stop Marvin Harrison from getting back onto the field

I guess cheating by trying to stop a player from the other team from getting back into a live play is classy, while celebrating with your own player who just scored a TD is "class-less."

What about this:

Patriots celebrating on the Chargers field

Hmm-Patriots get flagged for celebrating a play that locked up the victory for them before the game is over???? That sounds A LOT like the "class-less" acts of the Jets. So, you're not a Pats fan, but a fan of classy NFL teams? Can you explain how any of these videos of the Pats show a "classy" team?

LMAO, this IS a jets hate thread, after all are there not enough people giving the Jets love. I talk smack about a team and people get persoanl yet we are talking my class, lol.

I expected the hate from Jets fans and people pullin for them, its ok.

Tripping on the sidelines, by a coach? all I got to say, we know we could go on forever, but whats the fun of talking football in a thread devoted to football when you can attack me, lol.

:cry:Too bad his name wasn't Football Historian.
Is filming a practice really cheating, or a slicker move in coaching? Keep drinking the media koolaid, coaches were upset they didnt think of it first, but hey call it cheating....LIKE TRIPPING PLAYERS ON THE SIDELINE!

:cry: Too bad his name wasn't Football Historian.
Is filming a practice really cheating, or a slicker move in coaching? Keep drinking the media koolaid, coaches were upset they didnt think of it first, but hey call it cheating....LIKE TRIPPING PLAYERS ON THE SIDELINE!
I am now embarrassed for you. I hate that feeling.

LMAO, this IS a jets hate thread, after all are there not enough people giving the Jets love. I talk smack about a team and people get persoanl yet we are talking my class, lol.I expected the hate from Jets fans and people pullin for them, its ok.Tripping on the sidelines, by a coach? all I got to say, we know we could go on forever, but whats the fun of talking football in a thread devoted to football when you can attack me, lol.
What are you talking about? You're not making any sense.

:goodposting: Too bad his name wasn't Football Historian.
Feel free, lol...as I care nothing about what anyone thinks of me, this is a football thread, continue not discussing football.

Like the Pats do?????

Great stuff Critic, I'll tell ya where you miss the boat though....

WE ARE ALL FOOTBALL FANS HERE!!!!!

For the most part we BLEED the color of our team... We don't look at each regime and team and choose our team for the season based on Class or anything else.... That's why Bellichik can steal a guys wife, Tape practices, Have players on HGH, Form Sideline walls and mumble nonesense and Pats fans would never flinch.

So, yeah, it just so happens that the current Jets regime says SCREW YOU to Class and doesn't care....

So, what's the debate here??? You're here to tell jets fans What???? That we should change teams? That maybe I shouldn't have enjoyed last night as much as I did.. Maybe I should have mumbled about Class all night and drank a lot less?????? or more??????

Really not sure what you're getting at here that EVERYONE here doesn't already grasp....

The point is.... As FOOTBALL FANS... Every single one of us would take the WINS over not having the classiest team in the league....

Again, 2 years, I'm going on SIX PLAYOFF PARTIES AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO Championship games....Aside from the Pats, Colts, Saints, Steelers and a few other groups of fans, I know most of the rest of the NFL fans would sign up for that in a heartbeat.

That just might match the Playoff parties I've had all my life as a fan....

So. You're not telling Jets fans anything new and you're not convincing me that any other SPORTS FAN would choose Class over Wins.....

I think you're just being a little silly. But, if you find enjoyment out of this, more power to ya. :blackdot:

Feel free, lol...as I care nothing about what anyone thinks of me, this is a football thread, continue not discussing football.
Thats going to come in handy for you in this thread.

This is a class discussion of the NY Jets, but continue to believe otherwise. As a football fan i am allowed to dislike teams, and point out why, in response people should say why they are not a classless team, but instead we get off track with personal attacks.

Ironic in a class thread.

The fact that someone can defend the Jets as not being the most unclassy team is beyond me, your not being impartial.

Look at postgame press conferences and pregame smack talk, your either blind, or just want to attack a thread cuz its fun. Bart Scotts post game interview vs. a Brady interview? c'mon man, seriously. ...but continue to say I am embarrassing myself.

38 posts, I am still waiting for someone to tell me why I should not believe the Jets to be unclassy!

Just how much did you bet on the Patriots yesterday?
Not a penny, but u may not believe that, I am just a football critic.If you must know I was a Jets fan until Shrex (Love that line) deemed himself bigger then the team. See if you took the time to ask instead of attack you would of found out, but instead of talking football, people want to attack my opinion and spelling. thats fine, but to attack persoanl, say i'm embarrassing myself, when many people have these same setiments, just looks like deflecting.

ANYONE WHO IS ALRIGHT WITH THE SHREX COMMENT ABOUT IT BEING ABOUT HIM AND BILL IS BEYOND ME. people are fans of the team, not the coach. Are you no longer a Jets fan if Rex is not the coach? no, u still are, I would be beyond angry if Sean Payton said that.

Are the Jets classless, no but they are certainly refined as compared to the Pats and BB. Belicheat videotaping other teams practices is classless. It is interesting to note that they haven't won a Superbowl since that particular style of coaching has been exposed. BB fooling around with, and buying stuff for, a married woman, is pretty classy stuff too. I would also be lapse in not mentioning BB taking $1 million of Leon Hess's money to be the HC is waiting, only to resign when he was to assume his duties; all to take more money from NE. About the only one with class here was Hess and it was really stand-up, by BB, to leave Hess's family in the lurch, when the were trying to organize the sale of the team. It is interesting that Parcells doesn't have a relationship with him any more. I loved hearing the Pats, and their media contingent, keep referencing the NY Yankees, as a way they try to carry themselves; please, they couldn't carry the Yanks laundry. Keep telling yourself that BB and the Pats are pillars of the community and I'll keep watching as it slowly implodes. BTW I'm not a Jets fan or a fan of Jets fans.

Are the Jets classless, no but they certainly are not refined. Belicheat videotaping other teams practices is classless. It is interesting to note that they haven't won a Superbowl since that particular style of coaching has been exposed. BB fooling around with, and buying stuff for, a married woman, is pretty classy stuff too. I loved hearing the Pats, and their media contingent, keep referencing the NY Yankees, as a way they try to carry themselves; please, they couldn't carry the Yanks laundry.
Football talk again I love it, fair assessment, however Bill personal affairs have noting to do with coaching, I wish people could let go of getting personal cuz that is a sure way to disaster. Unrefined is a good word for the Jets, but to the degree of tripping, and unwarrented smack talk is unclassy in every sense. I like the reference to not winning a title since spygate, maybe that was the reason, maybe not. but I still have not seen any rings on the Jets fingers lately.

Judging by how the Steelers tried taking Ed Reed out saturday both teams should be in there. Need more choices.

most unclassiest?
I know that Critic will get mad about the grammatical correction, but the unclassiest team is, by definition, the most unclassy team so you don't have to say it is the most unclassiest. We just want to help you save some time.From a football perspective of unclassy teams I'll take the Pats. They are the only team I ever remember where the coach walked off the field in a huff before the Super Bowl even ended and didn't shake hands with the other team. Pretty hard to be classy when you are acting like a petulant 4 year old.Hines Ward is consistently voted one of the dirtiest players and Harrison appears to be a bit of a thug. Throw in Ben being a rapist and I would think that would qualify as an unclassy team...right? Oh wait, it can only be football related like smacktalk...but what if it happens on media day not on the field? Interesting that in your world unclassy can't include personal stuff, but Welker was the one who pulled Ryan's personal life into the discussion...would that make him unclassy since it was when he was talking to the media? I am so confused with your rules. Could you write them out so we know what qualifies as football related and what doesn't?

Users who are viewing this thread