What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Music Lovers, Come Out And Play ... (1 Viewer)

otb_lifer

Footballguy
... don't see many of you in the Wordle thread, so give this variation a try in here - c'mon

#Heardle #8

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

A virtuoso performance!

You got today's Heardle within 1 second.

Last edited by a moderator:
This came on yesterday's shuffle so while I got it in one second i had a clear unfair advantage. 

- yeah, there are only 6 guesses (though here it's seconds), just like wordle.

wish they would've chucked at least 3 a day to guess - i mean, even if ya get stumped on the day's song, it's only 6 seconds out your day. 
Octordle is the only one of these time-sucking games I’ve seen that allows you to practice on a bunch of different ones daily. Wish they were all like that.

The inventory of potential songs that populate when you start to type is tiny.  I'm not sure what to make of that.  

just found out that the time increments go up to 17 seconds for the final guess. 

that's blasphemous for the tune geeks up on here - would expect nothing short of a tsunami of 1 or 2 second solutions forthwith. 

:boxing:

I still can't get the cursor to work in the required field. 

0/6 because of it. Big loser. 

Big...

Hey what happened to the toilet emoji?! 

Somebody start a thread about it. STAT. 

looks like it was onnly mistah Punk rawkaction who failed the one second test. 

:unsure:
yer cot damn right. I’m wearing it as a badge of honor not to have those nitwits and their easy listening classic rock in my Rolodex. 

Johnny Rotten would be proud. 

The only reason it’s a top streamer is because of that TikTok dude who skated along to it on his way to work. 

What's even better is that up until a second ago, I had the name of the song wrong. I still don't know the gosh darn name. 

(I take special delight in typing out gosh darn before the filter censors my gosh darn ###.) 

ya know, the fact that it's in the queue for "most streamed" kinda shuked me ... then i remembered all the refugee 70s coke cowboy hippies and laid back feather earring sporting wenches, who now host wine & cheez clambakes in Marin County. 

your tiktok posit makes a ton more sense, but i still bank on the former. 

ya know, the fact that it's in the queue for "most streamed" kinda shuked me ... then i remembered all the refugee 70s coke cowboy hippies and laid back feather earring sporting wenches, who now host wine & cheez clambakes in Marin County. 

your tiktok posit makes a ton more sense, but i still bank on the former. 
I wouldn't. They (corporate sponsors -- yes, it got that big) bought the guy a house it got so many views. Lindsay Buckingham thanked the guy for introducing a "whole generation" of fans to Fleetwood. It's totally the TikTok dude. Don't forget how much TikTok rules the under eighteen crowd. 

Your point about Marin County is taken, but do you really think they're driving overall stream totals? They're lucky if they can work the remote control and get the right device with it. 

I wouldn't. They (corporate sponsors -- yes, it got that big) bought the guy a house it got so many views. Lindsay Buckingham thanked the guy for introducing a "whole generation" of fans to Fleetwood. It's totally the TikTok dude. Don't forget how much TikTok rules the under eighteen crowd. 

Your point about Marin County is taken, but do you really think they're driving overall stream totals? They're lucky if they can work the remote control and get the right device with it. 

hey, if ####### OCTOPUSES GARDEN can crack a Beatles top 100, then all possibilities are on the table. 

and, oh ... i kno from the tiktoks - a few lurvely fillies i don't mind spying every once a minute or so. 

China's social mediaz crack delivery to our decaying society.

:grad:

China's social mediaz crack delivery to our decaying society.
"All the celebrated technological achievements of progress, including the conquest of outer space, do not redeem the twentieth century’s moral poverty, which no one could have imagined even as late as the nineteenth century." - A. Solzhenitsyn 

Screwed up entries multiple times (it’s my first day), but guessed it on first try. A classic!

... don't see many of you in the Wordle thread, so give this variation a try in here - c'mon

#Heardle #8

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

A virtuoso performance!

You got today's Heardle within 1 second.
Also got 1 second. Though it was weird when I typed in the name of the band, it seemed to only offer me 1 song option. 

Users who are viewing this thread