What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Brother's Fiancee (2 Viewers)

So my brother is engaged to a pretty nutty chick.  She is very jealous, reads his emails and texts, and accuses him of stuff all the time.  A couple of months ago my brother called me, my mom, and my dad one day, and with her in the background yelling, "admitted" to each of us that he had cheated on her and that the wedding was off.  The wedding is planned for summer of 2018, so I don't even know what that means, but whatever.

FWIW, the "cheating" was my brother receiving a topless pic, and going to get a happy hour drink with, a co-worker, 18 months ago.  This was before he was engaged or living with the fiancee, but after they had been going out for a while.  At any rate, nothing physical, and after the happy hour he sorta wised up and stopped communicating with the co-worker.  She discovered this by reading his old work emails.

My brother has been in full-blown "I can't lose her" mode since.  Anyway, today I get an email from his work account that starts off "Hey [my full first name]".  The email asks me to write up a deed to put fiancee on title to his condo (I'm a real estate lawyer).  It didn't read like his writing, and to confirm my suspicion, I flipped through the last 50 or so emails from him to me, and none have a salutation of any kind.  Plus he's never called me my full first name in his life.

I have no idea how to respond.  If I call her out I fear that it will be the beginning of a wedge bxt us, and the first step towards estrangement (isn't this how it starts?).  Any bright ideas?
I'm staying on this channel.  Looks interesting. 

Do you have any divorce files in the office?  I have this case going on now. 

Hint... it's not going to end well for the guy. 

So my brother is engaged to a pretty nutty chick.  She is very jealous, reads his emails and texts, and accuses him of stuff all the time.  A couple of months ago my brother called me, my mom, and my dad one day, and with her in the background yelling, "admitted" to each of us that he had cheated on her and that the wedding was off.  The wedding is planned for summer of 2018, so I don't even know what that means, but whatever.

FWIW, the "cheating" was my brother receiving a topless pic, and going to get a happy hour drink with, a co-worker, 18 months ago.  This was before he was engaged or living with the fiancee, but after they had been going out for a while.  At any rate, nothing physical, and after the happy hour he sorta wised up and stopped communicating with the co-worker.  She discovered this by reading his old work emails.

My brother has been in full-blown "I can't lose her" mode since.  Anyway, today I get an email from his work account that starts off "Hey [my full first name]".  The email asks me to write up a deed to put fiancee on title to his condo (I'm a real estate lawyer).  It didn't read like his writing, and to confirm my suspicion, I flipped through the last 50 or so emails from him to me, and none have a salutation of any kind.  Plus he's never called me my full first name in his life.

I have no idea how to respond.  If I call her out I fear that it will be the beginning of a wedge bxt us, and the first step towards estrangement (isn't this how it starts?).  Any bright ideas?
Call him to clarify something minor about the transaction.  Solved.

In my early 20's for about a year, I was the victim to some of the most amazing v agina put on Earth - the issue is, when it is so good, you become blind, you have no power to fight super######. TBH, prob a losing battle for you no matter what you do. You can sit down with just the two of you, express your concerns, and let him know your reservations without insulting her directly (as best as you can, being confrontational and you'll lose him before you even begin).

I think the only way to combat super###### is superwealth (which to the person under the spell of super###### is the cure and ability to find endless new super######). 

Part shtick, but mostly serious - superb ###### can cripple a man. Your bro is completely powerless and it feels that he will unfortunately learn a lesson the hard way here.

no matter what happens you need to get her to sign something that is for another peace of property and then somehow she ends up tied up in a ghost costume and you take off the mask at the end and she says and i would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for your meddling kids and then you smoke a cigar and say i love it when a plan comes together and you drive off in a talking car listen i may not have come up with all of those ideas myself but i put them together and it would be huge take that to the bank bromigosabe 

no matter what happens you need to get her to sign something that is for another peace of property and then somehow she ends up tied up in a ghost costume and you take off the mask at the end and she says and i would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for your meddling kids and then you smoke a cigar and say i love it when a plan comes together and you drive off in a talking car listen i may not have come up with all of those ideas myself but i put them together and it would be huge take that to the bank bromigosabe 
:lmao:

Definitely need to sit down with your bro in person and explain to him that normal, healthy women do not do this stuff - not just the deed, but the other things you described (not to mention others you probably didn't mention here). She's not capable of being a good partner or (eventual) mother. It would be pretty rotten to ever impregnate someone like this. Your brother is having trouble standing up to her. Think about powerless little kids being stuck with her. Not good.

i do have one word of caution for you tho bromigo and there is really no nice way to break this to you but before you confront her you should make sure that she is not actually none other than the notorious cobra commander in disguise i am just sayin it would be a huge backfire if you try to tell her off and in response she takes over the eastern seaboard just think it through thats all take that to the bank gi brohan 

Last edited by a moderator:
You should set him up with a hooker like Jim Carey did to Matthew Broderick in The Cable Guy.  Take pics, make sure she gets them.  To console him after the breakup, hook him up with free cable and take him to Medieval Times for dinner.
They will kill us both if we don't fight to the death. 

My advice is to sleep with the fiancée. Then share the topless co-worker photos on here.

This might not be the best advice because,I'll be honest, I don't really know what is going on here. I only skimmed your original post and saw "topless pic" and went to my happy place.

Best of luck to you and your brother.

Do you know the topless coworkers name? If so, email back saying you will need her to also sign off on the document seeing how he added her to the deed two years ago.

I'm the oldest, there is another brother in between who lives away.  That brother went scorched earth (basically like some of the tough-guy advice here - grow a pair and tell her that's she's a psycho #####) after the phone call "admitting" cheating to my parents, and their relationship is strained as a result.  Also part of why I am hesitant to do or say anything that sends him away from the family and towards her.
Yeah I understand the trepidation with creating a riff between you two, but being the oldest it is your responsibility to talk to him! No pressure or nothing. ;)  If he did write that email, his salutation at the beginning sounds like a cry for help. 

Brainstorming here, take him to get a "massage" so he gets some strange and he sees how women can treat a man. Explain that you showed him the complete opposite end of his spectrum and that a good wife falls somewhere in the middle of his fiancé and Suki Fuki. 

I bemoan the fact that my prime came well after the advent of nude selfies and Tinder.  Sometimes life just isn't fair.  Oh well, at least there should be some social security left for me.

Call him to clarify something minor about the transaction.  Solved.
I agree with this.  Lots of comedy potential in here, but this is serious.  Have to protect family/friends from making huge mistakes with bat#### crazy chicks.  Jealousy is the devil.  That being said, if your brother was monogamous with his fiancee when the topless/happy hour date happened then he's given her reason to be jealous.  But if they were still dating others she needs to step off.  Only counts after they committed to being monogamous. 

Establish a guardianship for him.  He is under the control of a succubus.  You may have to judge shop a bit, but you can probably find the right one.  You need to prevent him from making any contracts or making any vows.  Seek a protective order to keep her 500 feet from him.

Let me know how this works out on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being fabulous, and 1 being you got disbarred.

I agree with this.  Lots of comedy potential in here, but this is serious.  Have to protect family/friends from making huge mistakes with bat#### crazy chicks.  Jealousy is the devil.  That being said, if your brother was monogamous with his fiancee when the topless/happy hour date happened then he's given her reason to be jealous.  But if they were still dating others she needs to step off.  Only counts after they committed to being monogamous. 
Mongooses?  Mongooses?  Crazy man he aint fighting cobras, he's dealing with a succubus.  Go find the King Cobra thread!

Establish a guardianship for him.  He is under the control of a succubus.  You may have to judge shop a bit, but you can probably find the right one.  You need to prevent him from making any contracts or making any vows.  Seek a protective order to keep her 500 feet from him.

Let me know how this works out on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being fabulous, and 1 being a got disbarred.
How long have you been married?

What is her play after you draft up the deed?  It is not as if it will be recorded without him signing and being aware of the matter.  I mean you are not going to release your legal work to the web where she can pick it up and then forge his signature and have it recorded.

I would call your brother with some follow up questions, not e-mail or text, but a voice call.  That will get everything out in the open. 

You might also share her e-mail with us so you, and we, can start sending her topless picks of us.  Your brother will wonder why he got in trouble for one pick when she has hundreds. 
Yep.  This seems like the most rational and obvious response. 

Do you have any divorce files in the office?  I have this case going on now. 

Hint... it's not going to end well for the guy. 
No kidding. 

Serious answer here Thorn is that you're a lawyer.  Give him the correct legal advice.  Which is obviously that, from a legal perspective, this is a terrible ####### idea. I would assume he's reasonable enough to realize that you're providing actual legal advice and not just doing the "bro, she sucks" routine that he likely wouldn't listen to. Instead, do your job. 

You have to talk to him about it even if the odds  of change are slim.  For the sake of your own conscience.  

My cousin a family lawyer will not be a part of anything like this that could cause problems if one of us asks for his help. If it was his brother in your brother's shoes, he'd advise him, show him the email, but stay out of it. If he wants to draw something up he should find someone else to do it. If he ever snaps out of this spell he's under and realises what's happened, he may forget you warned him and it would just create an uncomfortable situation for you, possibly for the rest of your lives. If you do the write up in a sense you are endorsing their relationship.

probably 7ish, but more important factor is that this is the first regular access my brother has ever had to a ######
We also need to upack this a bit.  Why in the world hasn't he had a steady stable of wimmens in the past?  Tell him to get out there and experience the world before he ties himself down!

JER-RY, JER-RY, JER-RY, JER-RY, JER-RY

Users who are viewing this thread