What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nathan For You (1 Viewer)

binged watched most of S2 w/ my GF on Sat night. HFS... we both laughed a TON. Great awkwardness

The Bill Gates impersonator scares the crap out of me.

This show is so funny and entertaining.

I actually watched it almost live. Which is crazy.

His shtick is top notch. Pumped he got renewed for another season.

Really enjoyed the episode where he got the liquor store to sell to minors. The scene where he tried to get the little league commissioner on board for advertising. Funny stuff.

It's so brilliant. I just hope they keep renewing it because NOBODY watches. Season premiere drew 230,000 viewers. That's almost cable access numbers. Last episode was up to about 400k. Ridiculous. Meanwhile, Duck Dynasty draws 10 times as many viewers. The general populace makes me sick.
I can't think of another show I've watched in my life with so many literal LOL moments. 

The guy who owned the sporting goods store was such a jerk that I want to over there, load up a bunch of stuff on the counter for him to ring up, and then stand there on my phone until he kicks me out.

This show is so good. Seeing this thread I went and watched some of the episodes again on youtube laugh out loud stuff. 

I am going to this:  Nathan For You Q&A.

Anyone have any good questions I should ask?  Excited for the next season, I didn't even know they were doing another one.
This was incredible.  Saw one full episode from the new season that was possibly the best ever.  Saw another half episode that was really funny.  Nathan was hysterical.  So psyched for the new season.

Everyone should be watching this. 

The guy who owned the sporting goods store was such a jerk that I want to over there, load up a bunch of stuff on the counter for him to ring up, and then stand there on my phone until he kicks me out.
Well at least you didnt run off with a bunch of his stuff.

Oddly they played season 4, episode 3 (chili/wart massage) tonight in my market and not episode 2 about uber.

Users who are viewing this thread