What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA BTTF VI Draft - DONE! Regular Season OVAH. Commence trade talk and six month wait for WIS rosters (1 Viewer)

Since 2017-18 rosters never made it to WIS, obviously it would be pretty silly to do this draft again for this year.

But I do feel like I need my basketball nerd fix again this year. I’m open to suggestions if anyone wants to find another sim option or do a more traditional fantasy league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I would say skip this year and hope WIS has their #### together by next year. We can still hopefully sim last season if/when they ever update the players.

I know there are probably a lot of you who aren't excited about giving a dysfunctional website $10 so you can relive your awful draft from 13 months ago.

But I had a really good draft, and I'm excited to beat the hell out of your terrible teams, so please check in and let's make this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread