What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neighbor parking in front of my house- etiquette breach or am I a jerk? (1 Viewer)

Who is in the right?

• I should have kept my mouth shut and kept walking

Votes: 46 33.3%
  • Park in front of your own damn house!

Votes: 92 66.7%

• Total voters
Two key updates:

1) We widened our driveway so my wife and I can now both fit our cars at the same time without an issue.

2) Crotchety neighbor recently died.  We have spoken with his wife, who has said that apparently he was a total d-bag all the time (some of the stories she told us are crazy) and that he parked in front of my house to piss me off, because he could.  I KNEW IT!!!  Vindication is mine! 

(FWIW the widow seems much, much happier and more friendly after her husband's passing.)
I have more respect for this guy now.

Sign my petition https://www.change.org/residentsrespect and let’s change the law. Let’s keep the sidewalks public for visitors and guests but residents should stay parked where they live and not invade other peoples properties. We are meant to enjoy the fruits of your labor and that means enjoying your home and not being worried about your neighbors hostility. There are thousands of people who argue constantly with their inconsiderate neighbors to the point where they even choose to move. Let’s make a change today.

Users who are viewing this thread