What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Bowl (1 Viewer)

coolnerd

Footballguy
Southern Mississippi and Arkansas State-more entertaining football game than I thought it was going to be. Does not seem like too much here in the way of prospects, but here is what I saw.

Southern Mississippi

Dustin Almond 6'2" 215 tough guy with decent arm..the type that could become a back-up in the NFL. FA type only though. Fumbled on a QB sneak and made some questionable decisions.

Kevis Coley MLB 6'1 228- active, quick LB who made a ton of tackles through the year ...looks like late rounder/FA type who can start as a special teamer and be developed.

Trevis Coley FS 6'1 220 big safety, was around the ball a lot. Outlook similar to his brother.

John Eubanks CB 5'11" 175 (4.4?) - also, returns kicks. Most likely to be drafted highest out of this game. Mid-to late round prospect. Had a fumble recovery, interception and one nice open field tackle.

Watch for the future: Shawn Nelson TE- Thin, Freshman All-American got open all night and showed great hands. Needs to add bulk, but has a couple of years.

Arkansas State

Nick Noce- QB 6'3 210- decent looking athlete, moved well, but raw. Threw a couple of nice deep passes, still FA long shot.

Antonio Warren RB 5'11 205-productive, but did not look that talented, but carries limited with injury and fumbled one 1st carry back...Good story received degree while team was preparing for bowl game.

Myron Anderson DT 6'5" 280 (4.8?) Recovered goalline fumble. Has decent size/speed ratio if info I have is correct (looks smaller). Was all-conference, but was handled most of the game until late in 3rd/4th where he made two tackles behind the line. Build looks more like a strong side end than DT. Probably be an UDFA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Southern Mississippi and Arkansas State-more entertaining football game than I thought it was going to be. Does not seem like too much here in the way of prospects, but here is what I saw.

Southern Mississippi

Dustin Almond 6'2" 215 tough guy with decent arm..the type that could become a back-up in the NFL. FA type only though. Fumbled on a QB sneak and made some questionable decisions.

Kevis Coley MLB 6'1 228- active, quick LB who made a ton of tackles through the year ...looks like late rounder/FA type who can start as a special teamer and be developed.

Trevis Coley FS 6'1 220 big safety, was around the ball a lot. Outlook similar to his brother.

John Eubanks CB 5'11" 175 (4.4?) - also, returns kicks. Most likely to be drafted highest out of this game. Mid-to late round prospect. Had a fumble recovery, interception and one nice open field tackle.

Watch for the future: Shawn Nelson TE- Thin, Freshman All-American got open all night and showed great hands. Needs to add bulk, but has a couple of years.

Arkansas State

Nick Noce- QB 6'3 210- decent looking athlete, moved well, but raw. Threw a couple of nice deep passes, still FA long shot.

Antonio Warren RB 5'11 205-productive, but did not look that talented, but carries limited with injury and fumbled one 1st carry back...Good story received degree while team was preparing for bowl game.

Myron Anderson DT 6'5" 280 (4.8?) Recovered goalline fumble. Has decent size/speed ratio if info I have is correct (looks smaller). Was all-conference, but was handled most of the game until late in 3rd/4th where he made two tackles behind the line. Build looks more like a strong side end than DT. Probably be an UDFA.
Good stuff. Feel free to keep it coming through the bowl season!!

Southern Mississippi

Dustin Almond 6'2" 215 tough guy with decent arm..the type that could become a back-up in the NFL. FA type only though.  Fumbled on a QB sneak and made some questionable decisions.

John Eubanks CB 5'11" 175 (4.4?) - also, returns kicks. Most likely to be drafted highest out of this game. Mid-to late round prospect.  Had a fumble recovery, interception and one nice open field tackle.

Arkansas State

Myron Anderson DT 6'5" 280 (4.8?) Recovered goalline fumble. Has decent size/speed ratio if info I have is correct (looks smaller).  Was all-conference, but was handled most of the game until late in 3rd/4th where he made two tackles behind the line. Build looks more like a strong side end than DT. Probably be an UDFA.
Good stuff. Feel free to keep it coming through the bowl season!!
I am expecting to be able to do 10-15 especially the early ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread