What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

How is it that Calvin Johnson catches a ball, falls down, stands up and drops the ball and it is no catch, but Shields goes to the ground where the ball touches and he loses control, but it is a catch? Will the NFL ever have a set of real live rules that are equally enforced for everyone?
Not as long as the Steelers are in the league.
Do you ever spew anything that isn't Steelers hate?
Check my posts, of the 100,000+ that i have posted here, a total of 3 have been something negavtive about the Steelers, and those were all from this past week. So i guess the answer to your question is "yes". :goodposting:
Ok fine I'm probably exaggerating and I'm sure you're a pretty cool poster. You just seemed to act like a quite an instigator in many of the Steelers-related threads (especially last week's Balt/Pitts game thread). I think I know what to expect from you in the Steelers/Jets thread.
The post in here was sarcastic, just having a little fun. I will actually be rooting for the Steelers against the Jets. That should at least be a decent SB, the Packers vs. the Jets would be a terrible game.

I know Chicago is crapping a giant egg today, but I can't really tell what they need since the QB is playing so bad. I know that the Bears are not going to draft another QB so my question is do they need a WR, better offensive linemen? Can't really draft a winning attitude for Cutler so maybe a new HC is what they need?
They probably need help on the O-line and at WR.

Absolutely horrible. Horrible. Take the freaking sack Rodgers!!!! 3 points and it is a 3 score game. Absolutely stupid. Ugh.

The post in here was sarcastic, just having a little fun. I will actually be rooting for the Steelers against the Jets. That should at least be a decent SB, the Packers vs. the Jets would be a terrible game.
No worries dude :goodposting: I overreacted a little........wrong topic for this thread anyways.

Why even go to Collins? I understand that Cutler has looked like crap today but he's still their best shot at winning this game and it's only a 14 pt game. Lovie is gonna have a lot to answer after this game.

What do the Bears think Collins is going to do? I know Cutler isnt playing that well, but what do you want from the guy, look at what he has to work with. A terrible Oline, a terrible WR corps, and an average RB. Cutler deserves some blame, but im not aure how many QB's could do that much better considering the circumstances.

Screw you Cutler. Way to nut up and stand up for your team. Biggest game in franchise history and you can't even limp out on the field and give it everything you have to try and win it. Most qbs would hope out on one leg and an injured throwing arm and shot put the ball across the field. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Someone tie this guy to the bench and put a :bag: over his head. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Not a Cutler hate at all, actually like the guy, but this is the biggest gutless/##### performance I have ever seen in sports, and Ive been watching for 25 yrs. If he doesnt need to be carted off, he should be out there. Todd Collins should not be in the league

Chicago put Devin Hester back at QB. Run a wildcat. What happened to Forte? Man what a lot of mistakes. Martz will come up with something. :thumbdown:

The Bears aren't that good, eh?
neither was Philly or Atlanta apparently
Neither of those two teams feasted on back up qbs during the regular season, got handed a win by refs, and got to face a team with losing record in divisional round of playoffs. Im fairly certain both of those teams would have been favored over the Bears had they matched up.
Bears beat Philly. All 3 teams got beat by the Packers in the playoffs. give up.

Users who are viewing this thread