What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship Game Thread*** (2 Viewers)

The only way the Packers can lose this game now is if they beat themselves with stupid turnovers and continuing to kick to Hester.

As for Cutler, this is pretty weak. If he can stand there on the sidelines, he needs to be out there. He is gonna be labeled soft for the rest of his career, and that is a label that is very difficult to shake off.

If I owned the Bears org. I would be beating Cutler in the head with a helmet right now.
I wouldn't, I'd want him to be able to pass his physical to complete the trade I would be trying to make right now.
So trade away the only good offensive player they have(except maybe Forte)? Maybe the Bears should try to get him an Oline and a couple WR's instead.
Maybe they should just buy him some of these instead:http://www.neuticles.com/index.php

Why are we assuming it is Cutler's call to be out of the game? The Bears are dead without him, can't believe all the hate.And how in the blue hell is this only a 14-0 GB lead?
I think much of the resentment stems from his seeming disinterest in the game. Even Vince "mental problems" Young got mad when he was pulled from a meaningless game in a lost season. As a fan you want to see your team leader (and I will use that term very loosely here) to yell at his coach and beg to come back in to try and get the win. You do not want him wandering on the sideline looking bored. Whether it is accurate or not, he doesn't seem to have a competitive fire unless you try to trade for another QB in which case he gets all kinds of excited.
kind of like how Lovie Smith looks every week?

Cutler just gives the hell up. I don't ever remember something like that happening in a playoff game. Sitting on the sidelines like "oh well." Unreal

todd collins has been in the NFL since 1995. WOW! He has thrown 22 TDs in 15 seasons. Gotta give it up to guy who can hang around that long.

Why are we assuming it is Cutler's call to be out of the game? The Bears are dead without him, can't believe all the hate.And how in the blue hell is this only a 14-0 GB lead?
I think much of the resentment stems from his seeming disinterest in the game. Even Vince "mental problems" Young got mad when he was pulled from a meaningless game in a lost season. As a fan you want to see your team leader (and I will use that term very loosely here) to yell at his coach and beg to come back in to try and get the win. You do not want him wandering on the sideline looking bored. Whether it is accurate or not, he doesn't seem to have a competitive fire unless you try to trade for another QB in which case he gets all kinds of excited.
I can't argue with this. I wish I knew if he was truly aloof and disinterested or if he just looks that way. I think he's a solid QB, but yeah, if he doesn't have any fire, then he's never going to be better than a slightly above average QB.ETA - I can't imagine though that he doesn't want to be in the game. It's only a two score game. It has to be the coaches or doctors holding him out.

Last edited by a moderator:
kind of like how Lovie Smith looks every week?
Agreed on Lovie Smtih. This guy never seems to show much interest on the sideline as a coach. He just stands there with the same dumb look on his face game after game. Show some emotion Lovie!!!

If I owned the Bears org. I would be beating Cutler in the head with a helmet right now.
I wouldn't, I'd want him to be able to pass his physical to complete the trade I would be trying to make right now.
So trade away the only good offensive player they have(except maybe Forte)? Maybe the Bears should try to get him an Oline and a couple WR's instead.
Will that make him care?
I dont know that he doesnt.

Will that make him care?
I dont know that he doesnt.
Fair, but the sad thing is you don't know if he does.

Here comes Hanie, LOL.

Cutler must be in bad shape. There's no fricken way he's not hurt severely enough to be out of the game.

Defensive play + QB other than Cutler coming in = win.
You've seen Collins play before, right?
I remember him beating the Giants in the wind at the Meadowlands on a Sunday night when he was with the Redskins and the Skins had to win to make the playoffs.
Wasn't that game during the Coolidge administration?ETA: Had to be. It's been that long since the Skins were on the field in January. :yes:
December 16th, 2007.Skins 22 Giants 10]Collins finished 8 for 25 166 yards no TDs or INTs. It was all Portis that day.

As for Cutler, this is pretty weak. If he can stand there on the sidelines, he needs to be out there. He is gonna be labeled soft for the rest of his career, and that is a label that is very difficult to shake off.
I hope, for his sake that his knee is blown out, torn, something....otherwise he may go down as one of the biggest frauds in NFL history. CAn you imagine FAvre, Big Ben, Rodgers and even Stafford for crying out loud come out of a game like this...NOT A CHANCE.

Users who are viewing this thread