What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Packers at Lions*** (-8.5, 47.5) 12:30 Thanksgiving Day Game 1 (1 Viewer)

Lions 0/5 on 4th down.
Of course, that's mostly a problem because they've been 2 scores down since the 1st quarter. But still.

I’d rather see 4 straight bombs with the hope of PI than this quitting while padding stats with dump passes in the middle. Coward Football happening now.

Faking the direction of the onside kick is the dumbest thing in sports. It provides no advantage at all and just makes the kick harder on the kicker.

Yep.
Lions make it look closer than it was.
D rarely touched Love, while Goff was harassed pretty much all day.
2 turnovers and the call to go for it on their own 23 give Packers the points they need.
Lions still above expectations at 8-3, but the entire team's raising way too many questions recently.

This game going to save Joe Barry’s job.

LaFleur had a great early game plan and execution by Love was nearly perfect to get that lead. Good to see for them showing the growth we need to see out of the young players.

Lions feel like frauds
Never sure which Detroit team is going to show up that’s for sure

They have one of the softest schedules ever and still struggling

Also Goff is going to Goff. If you get any pressure on that guy and collapses like a wet paper bag...

Yup. They're gonna struggle in the playoffs when they have to face fronts that Philly, Dallas and San Fran are bringing.

Lions feel like frauds

Also Goff is going to Goff. If you get any pressure on that guy and collapses like a wet paper bag...

Yup. They're gonna struggle in the playoffs when they have to face fronts that Philly, Dallas and San Fran are bringing.

That's why the rams ditched him...can't play under pressure.

With a National audience its an opportunity to demonstrate that things have changed in Detroit.
Expect Pack to give an all out effort.
GB set the tone from the beginning and were the aggressors. Decided to take the ball to begin the game and threw a bomb on the first play.
They played with more purpose and energy and gave the Lions terrible field position particularly in the second half.

No turnovers and much better execution by GB. Gift TD from Lions failed fake punt left Lions being out coached as well.

Lions feel like frauds

That's why the rams ditched him...can't play under pressure.

If they have to face the SF pass rush in playoffs Goff will struggle.

If they even make the playoffs. That's far from a lock.

That division is way to terrible for them to not make it...would require an epic collapse

They could lose a few more games down the stretch, but they'd have to totally collapse to not get to 11 wins.
Nine wins might make the playoffs,and ten is pretty much a guaranteed playoff berth in the NFC.

The panic and hyperbole in this thread is off the charts and ridiculous.

last week someone started Slayton vs me this week it was Josh Reynolds I mean are you kidding me no team on a bye you start Josh FN Reynolds and he scores.

You see Slayton or Josh Reynolds in your opp lineup and you are thrilled until they FN score like WTF seriously.

End of rant

last week someone started Slayton vs me this week it was Josh Reynolds I mean are you kidding me no team on a bye you start Josh FN Reynolds and he scores.

You see Slayton or Josh Reynolds in your opp lineup and you are thrilled until they FN score like WTF seriously.

End of rant

You should see if they offer up any betting advice.

I chuckled
Jack Daniels commercial had 20 seconds of quality AC/DC music. Almost got me to recover from the halftime show. Almost.
That halftime show was pure Michigan.

We had 15 guests and between the din of conversation and low volume of the tv I couldn't get a good feel for it, but the set looked hokey and it felt like a low energy SNL skit. We have a few 20-somethings in the extended fam and they said his target demo is 14-17.

Considering the level of effort from the team, seemed on brand.

Ugh. Really hope this isn’t true……ugh.

You have to credit Barry at some point. Working with a patchwork crew week to week and he keep producing results. Owens, Johnson Jr., Valentine and Ballentine all played 100% of the defensive snaps yesterday. Nixon played about 70%. That’s a secondary of three street FAs, a 6th and a 7th round rookie.

You have to credit Barry at some point. Working with a patchwork crew week to week and he keep producing results. Owens, Johnson Jr., Valentine and Ballentine all played 100% of the defensive snaps yesterday. Nixon played about 70%. That’s a secondary of three street FAs, a 6th and a 7th round rookie.
I agree and will add that dominate D Line play was HUGE for helping out those guys.

He’s produced results a few times this year. But we have multiple years of failure to balance that against, so sorry (but not really sorry), I’m not ready to change my view on Joe Barry yet based on a couple weeks of good news.

Users who are viewing this thread