What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Packers at Lions*** (-8.5, 47.5) 12:30 Thanksgiving Day Game 1 (1 Viewer)

2 straight weeks lions come out of the gate like they didn't know there was a race that day. They got away with it last week but you can't expect to win anything that way

I do not get the game plan to not involve Gibbs in the passing game. Get him quick dump offs in the open field to counter the pass rush

I do not get the game plan to not involve Gibbs in the passing game. Get him quick dump offs in the open field to counter the pass rush

Maybe the other team is taking it away? By either blitzing (which makes him block) or having a spy on him the whole game. Most coaches pick 1-2 guys to take away and see if the others can beat them.

*Except for the Commanders later today. Del Rio will take away nothing, rush 4, and let the WRs run wild. Dak gonna have himself a day.

Have been watching football for forty years, and I still hear "the Biletnikoff winner" and first thought is usually, "what does ballet have to do with it?"

These lions are really pissing me off. Own their Kicker in 5 leagues and was counting on a big one today.

0 points. Ugh.

If they just kicked fg's instead of going for it on 4th, they'd be within 1 score.

Users who are viewing this thread