What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Wild Card Game: Detroit at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Winner?

• Total voters
Martin chokes again

For a guy with his stats he sure has picked the most pressure packed moments to have a bad one

Over and over again

Going to commercial...that angle also looked like Pettigrew had his hand in the defenders facemask going down the field.

Not sure it was PI, but that was a weird pickup. I've seen them pick up the flag after throwing it plenty of times, but not sure I've ever seen them waive it off AFTER they'd made the announcement of the penalty.
Never heard it announced and then taken back.

I wondered about this head official when he reffed the StL/NYG game a few weeks ago. He hasn't gotten it right.

Bah, game's swinging too far to Dallas. I've enjoyed 3 1/2 quarters of Detroit actually leading, but I'd be surprised if it lasts.

Still hopeful, but need a turnover, a 3 and out, or a big drive next time the Lions get the ball.

How was that not PI. He was not looking back and pushing his shoulder as the WR was trying to comeback for the ball?

Clearly PI he pushed his shoulder not even looking for the ball. NFL wants Cowboys bad in this one.

Any flag thrown for P.I. shouldn't be able to be picked up. The ref saw it, how can he be talked out of it? BS. Jerruh can send the check to the NFL Officials Benevolent Fund. What an absolute joke.

There is still hope as Romo is the qb.

NFL coaches leave boatloads of points on the field over the course of a season by not going for it in those situations. Eventually somebody with mathematical acumen is going to come in and revolutionise that part of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread