What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL live from Germany **Colts at Patriots** (+1.5, 43) 9:30/6:30am, set your alarms (1 Viewer)

By that I mean not having a returner back there. It changes the whole punt. Guys can forget about hang time and just drive the ball low and long and hope for a good bounce.

70 yard net.

Good job, Bill.

Alec Pierce has played 94 percent of snaps this season and the Colts have not scored less than 20 points in a game all season. 17 catches, 243 yards and zero TDS.

Must be a hell of a blocker

Remember when Mac Jones had a really good rookie season, and then seemingly got worse by the week?

Just feels like it needs to be brought up when considering QB development, and another case of the guy who looks best first, doesn't mean they are.

ETA: He looks like a guy who should be a #2 to me.
At least NE didn't mortgage the future like SF and CAR. Give him a Tyreek and Mac would be much better.

Felt bad for Gesicki there.

He jumped up, hoping to do his first down celebration (his career highlight) but it wasn't a 1st.

Sorry Mike.

Remember when Mac Jones had a really good rookie season, and then seemingly got worse by the week?

Just feels like it needs to be brought up when considering QB development, and another case of the guy who looks best first, doesn't mean they are.

ETA: He looks like a guy who should be a #2 to me.
At least NE didn't mortgage the future like SF and CAR. Give him a Tyreek and Mac would be much better.
Still have no idea what SF was thinking. I can at least get Carolina, even though I felt they overpaid.

By that I mean not having a returner back there. It changes the whole punt. Guys can forget about hang time and just drive the ball low and long and hope for a good bounce.

70 yard net.

Good job, Bill.

chess checkers eh

I think older gentlemen prefer checkers

probably bad form to dogpile septuagenarians but I’m invoking the Sith Lord exception

Last edited:
See, that's where you don't have anybody back to catch the punt while your guys up front try to block it.

That situation.

I've never gotten what Belichick sees out of that play (the absent return man) in normal conditions.

See, that's where you don't have anybody back to catch the punt while your guys up front try to block it.

That situation.

I've never gotten what Belichick sees out of that play (the absent return man) in normal conditions.
Truly a horribly constructed and coached team all around

They're not very good. BB has not done a good job lately with his personnel. I don't know about the coaching part. I'm a bit hesitant to label him a bad coach right now given all he's done in the league. But the game bypasses everybody at some point.

Baffling clock management by Indianapolis here.

I guess they're going for it.

And running a real play to get a first down.

You can’t ask for anything more from the Colts D. Need the offense to produce in the second half But I’m not sure that Minshew is capable of it today.

They're not very good. BB has not done a good job lately with his personnel. I don't know about the coaching part. I'm a bit hesitant to label him a bad coach right now given all he's done in the league. But the game bypasses everybody at some point.
If it was any other coach their seat would be a 3 alarm fire right now. If nothing else,NE needs a real GM

Always nice to have a pure fantasy request come into reality. I said, "Just throw a screen to Pop and let him get 30 yards." And bam, there you go.

I came very close to playing Demario Douglas today and would have loved that. I'm waiting on Ja'Marr Chase's status. I hope he goes or I have to start Odell Beckham or Christian Watson. Or Andrei Iosivas.

I don't want to do that.

As long as we're talking fantasy here.

Has there been more than a handful of decent games this season? Seems like all the International games have been pretty bad overall.

Minshew once again showing why he's not a starter. Absolutely stupid INT, he could have gained 7-8 yards if he just kept running forward.

Has there been more than a handful of decent games this season? Seems like all the International games have been pretty bad overall.
Have to think a majority of fans and probably the players too would be ok with no more Thursday night or international games. NFL just forcing those square pegs though

Users who are viewing this thread