What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Sunday Ticket SUCKS (1 Viewer)

Homer

Footballguy
Missed half the 1st quarter of the Indy/Wash game because the Smoul-Felling GB-MIA game goes long. STILL can't see the Oak-AZ game because of OT in ATL-pitts. This is frigkn reidiculous, and it happens EVERY cotton-pickn week?

I am not 100%, but I am pretty sure that you can go to the NFL channels to get whatever game you are supposed to get.

I have not missed a second of any football game this year b/c of your prob - I thikn you need to look around for more channels carrying the game you want.

I am not 100%, but I am pretty sure that you can go to the NFL channels to get whatever game you are supposed to get.I have not missed a second of any football game this year b/c of your prob - I thikn you need to look around for more channels carrying the game you want.
I have an international version. FINALLY got the Az-OAK game at 4:51 EDT. When I get better results from local international TV, SOMETHING is very, very wrong.

Missed half the 1st quarter of the Indy/Wash game because the Smoul-Felling GB-MIA game goes long. STILL can't see the Oak-AZ game because of OT in ATL-pitts. This is frigkn reidiculous, and it happens EVERY cotton-pickn week?
Cancel it then if it SUCKS. :shrug:J

I am not 100%, but I am pretty sure that you can go to the NFL channels to get whatever game you are supposed to get.I have not missed a second of any football game this year b/c of your prob - I thikn you need to look around for more channels carrying the game you want.
I have an international version. FINALLY got the Az-OAK game at 4:51 EDT. When I get better results from local international TV, SOMETHING is very, very wrong.
well - then the NFL pckge doesn't suck, DirecTV's int'l version of it does.

Wouldn't that screw up your kickback? :D
It's ok. We're all set for this year... ;)J
Restting on your laurels AGAIN???

Wouldn't that screw up your kickback? :D
It's ok. We're all set for this year... ;)J
Restting on your laurels AGAIN???
:bye:

The Bad CEO said:
The NFL ticket is awesome. I am out of the country often and was so the weekend before last and I did notice that the channels "flip" in and out from time to time. Direct TV doesn't offer the same product over sees.I've used the NFL Sunday ticket for two years now (in the US) and it's great. I can find sleepers and know when a player is over or under rated by WATCHING each game as oppose to reading stats.The RedZone channel is the best coupled with splitscreen and laptop IMO.If you break it down by week, it's about $15 a week for the whole year. Worth it to me and I'm not spending the money in a bar every weekend.
I generally agree, NOT saying it's a WASTE, but what's the harm in starting an afternoon game at like 589 or above so can see the whole thing, like the USA version does?

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys can signup thru NFL.com to watch the games on your TV if you're from a foreign country

I have the Canadian version of Sunday ticket. Because of limited space on cable (yes Sunday ticket is available on cable in Canada) games are sometimes doubled up on the same channel. They are available on other channels but requires some switching around the channels to find. sunday ticket is not the problem, you just have to look around a bit to find the games when the 1:00 games run late.

Users who are viewing this thread