What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"No Mercy" Great White Shark draft underway! (1 Viewer)

I like the Kevin Faulk pick, especially this late. If you're going for a 3rd down back as an emergency back-up, this guy has to top the list.

Pick 14.10:Relentless Assault selected Rice, Jerry OAK WRHard to pass him up this late. If Gannon gets hurt he has a decent backup instead of Mirer.
This could be a real value pick this late - nice.

I like the Kevin Faulk pick, especially this late. If you're going for a 3rd down back as an emergency back-up, this guy has to top the list.
Yea, and just imagine his value if Dillon re-injures that fragile groin of his :eek:

I am proud of my team, but I am equally proud of my average draft time of two minutes per pick. (It would have been less, but I entered a pick a couple mornings ago, then took a shower, then checked back on the draft to find out that my pick hadn't gone through. That's 15 wasted minutes right there.)
I think Insurrection has increased their average time slighty, though I am not much better. :no: Since Commish predrafted the timer can go back on, ya know. :yes:

Maybe you don't like Randy Moss and Charles Rogers - it's okay, but I think you'll find yourself in a minority.
I obviously like Moss, after that you have a lot of question marks.

Maybe you don't like Randy Moss and Charles Rogers - it's okay, but I think you'll find yourself in a minority.
I obviously like Moss, after that you have a lot of question marks.
I can understand your conservative approach, but I've been successful with this format before. You can usually grab a surprise performer early on anyway in this format, f you're willing to spend the auction dollars. WRs will be a lot cheaper than RBs or QBs.

Continuing with his Chicago Bears picks, I do like MT's choice of Justin Gage at 15.08. He was one of the WR's I was debating between when I choose Reggie Williams. I almost took him in the 13th and 14th rounds but I wanted to get depth at other positions before drafting my #6 WR. Gage is one of those late round sleepers that could really surprise a lot of folks this year.

4.05 QB Donovan McNabb

11.08 QB David Carr

12.05 QB Rich Gannon

1.08 RB Jamal Lewis

3.08 RB Thomas Jones

5.08 RB Charlie Garner

10.05 RB Justin Fargas

13.08 RB Musa Smith

2.05 WR Torry Holt

6.05 WR David Boston

7.08 WR Marty Booker

8.05 WR Reggie Wayne

9.08 WR Brandon Lloyd

15.08 WR Justin Gage

14.05 TE Desmond Clark

I took the Best Bear Available. This is partially insurance against a Marty Booker injury. If Booker goes down, Gage should become the Bears' #1 WR. In fact, I've read a few comments suggesting he may be the #1 guy anyway (although with Booker around I'll believe that when I see it).

By the way, I don't think the Bears are the second coming of the 1998 Rams or anything; I just think several of their players are a bit undervalued because their offense was so terrible last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you think that a new coach and TJ will make them a better offense this year?I think they're a year away, at least. No matter. One less person grabbing my guys.

And you think that a new coach and TJ will make them a better offense this year?
I think the absence of John Shoop and Kordell Stewart will make them better this year.
Touché. But it will still take time to get comfortable with the new offense, Grossman has little experience, Desmond has been bounced around like a pinball, and TJ wasn' good enough to hang on in Tampa Bay. I'd be nervous having that many Bears.Heck, I'm nervous having just 2 Lions.

1.6 S Alexander2.11 P. Manning3.1 H Ward3.6 B Westbrook5.6 A Toomer6.7 J. Mcernis7.6 C Buckhalter8.7 W. McGahee9.6 B. Leftwich10.7 TB Def11.6 A Davis12.7 T. Calico13.6 J. Elam14.7 K. Washington15.6 Greg Jones ®13.6 Elam... I was a little worried if he would make it by a quick run of 2 kickers (LOL) but when he feel to me I was very Happy I know it is a kicker, but after the other 4 went there are not any sure things for consistancy LIKE ELAM.. I had him right after vandy and wilkens14.7 Washington... so at 12.7 I was debating him and calico to get both I am very happy.. They both have tons of upside and he will be the #2 guy in Cinn early, this guy is a big time stud.. just hope he can stay healthy. I have seen him go a couple rounds earlier in a couple drafts I have been in so to get him here I was very happy... Very happy with my WR corp lots of youth that I hope will pay off...15.6 Greg Jones...Well I was thinking him or Alstott, but this gy could have some upside and there is talk he will take some of the goal line carries so at this point in the draft he is worth the risk and he was a 2nd round pick for a reason especially if Fragile Freddie runs in to some health problems.Now on with the draft...

9.03 Vanderjagt, Mike IND PK9.09 Wilkins, Jeff STL PK12.11 Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK13.01 Akers, David PHI PK13.06 Elam, Jason DEN PK14.01 Stover, Matt BAL PK15.05 Longwell, Ryan GBP PK16.05 Nedney, Joe TEN PK16.06 Brown, Josh SEA PKVinatieri is my least favorite K pick so far. He's great in the NFL playoffs, but that doesn't help out for FF.

15.10 - Tony Hollings

With the defenses, kickers, and tight ends left, I really didn't see a huge difference between my top ranked ones and my 10th ranked ones. Every time I looked at them my order would change so I decided to wait for my 17th round pick and grab a long shot RB. Hollings might have been there, but the chance one of those K's or D's falls is probably a better. Crumpler's bye is week 9 so I can just pick up a TE off the waivers before that week.

I do like Dom Davis, but all those nagging injuries do cause some concern and it is a long way away from the start of the season. I'm sure the Texans wish they would have had that 2nd round pick back, but now that he is closer to 100% I'm sure they'll give him a lot of work during camp and preseason games to see what he can do. Out of all the RB's left, I saw the most upside in him. Davis was never the primary back in college and to now play a longer tougher season might just be too much for him like it was in a way last year. Maybe he'll be fine with the new zone blocking scheme and that should help, but if Hollings is anything like the Texans thought, it should help him too.

16.03 - Chris Perry

Pretty much the same thought went with this pick. I didn't see a huge difference between the K's and D's. I'm not a huge Perry fan, I do think Rudi will have a great year, but Perry should get some work this summer if he gets to camp on time and Marv obviously really likes him. I'm also not a fan of Watson so the #2 job should easily be Perry's and maybe he'll prove to be a good 3rd down back and see more playing time than some are expecting. Another long shot, but we are still far from week 1 and anything could happen.

5.12 Brooks, Aaron NOS QB

11.12 Johnson, Brad TBB QB

15.12 Feeley, Al MIA QB

16.01 Fiedler, Jay MIA QB

1.12 Davis, Domanick HOU RB

7.12 Hearst, Garrison DEN RB

3.12 Jones, Julius DAL RB

4.01 Jones, Kevin DET RB

2.01 Moss, Randy MIN WR

6.01 Rogers, Charles DET WR

10.01 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

12.01 Johnson, Kevin BAL WR

9.12 McMichael, Randy MIA TE

13.12 Mili, I. SEA TE

14.01 Stover, Matt BAL PK

8.01 Ravens, Baltimore BAL DT

Initially, I went with the 12th spot figuring it would help me grab a RB pair like Dunn/Duckett, Brown/George, Green/Suggs etc. I figured 2 rbs at 1.12 and 2.01 then probably WRs, then an unsettled position for RB3 at 5.12 & 6.01. As fast as te RBs went off the board, I changed strategy, but I was also thinking that late in the draft, grabbing an unsettled pair of QBs for QB2 or QB3 wouldn't be bad either.

So here they are, and look at the weapons they have: Chambers, Boston. McMichael. Wanny has to have the brain of a stegasaurus if he isn't thinking of passing more this year. I think this pair could out-do Manning-Warner or the other 3 uncertain QB situations left on the board.

Best case is one wins the job in the preseason, and I jettison the other for an emerging player during the first auction period. Heck, given the uncertainties at DT and PK, I could jettison the guy who loses this battle for a backup there.

5.12 Brooks, Aaron NOS QB

11.12 Johnson, Brad TBB QB

15.12 Feeley, Al MIA QB

16.01 Fiedler, Jay MIA QB

1.12 Davis, Domanick HOU RB

7.12 Hearst, Garrison DEN RB

3.12 Jones, Julius DAL RB

4.01 Jones, Kevin DET RB

2.01 Moss, Randy MIN WR

6.01 Rogers, Charles DET WR

10.01 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

12.01 Johnson, Kevin BAL WR

17.12 White, Dez Atl WR

9.12 McMichael, Randy MIA TE

13.12 Mili, I. SEA TE

14.01 Stover, Matt BAL PK

18.01 Janikowski, Sebastian Oak PK

8.01 Ravens, Baltimore BAL DT

Looks like I'm the only one keeping the faith.

17.12 White, Dez Atl WR A legitimate deep sleeper who should be able to beat out Jenkins and Finnernan for the starting role opposite Price. He's got the speed to deep when Vick starts scrambling and the FS freezes.

18.01 Janikowski, Sebastian Oak PK What a difference a year makes. I tried hard to talk myself into another WR, but didn't see any joy. Didn't like much of what was left at RB either.

I'll have to check when I get home, but I think you are required to draft a starting lineup.

I'll have to check when I get home, but I think you are required to draft a starting lineup.
I wasn't sure what the rules said either with the No Mercy site down. If I do then I really f'd this draft up. If not then we'll probably see "The Kleck Amendment" rule for next year. :P I'm sure no other fool would have drafted Hambrick or Zereoue so they could be safe to drop now.

I wasn't sure what the rules said either with the No Mercy site down. If I do then I really f'd this draft up. If not then we'll probably see "The Kleck Amendment" rule for next year. :P I'm sure no other fool would have drafted Hambrick or Zereoue so they could be safe to drop now.
You are correct. I called my brother up and he has the rules saved and he said that it is stated that you must draft a starting lineup. I did have them saved on my old computer but I don't have it anymore. Juice contacted me and he has it all worked out. :lol: It would have been a good plan had it not have been illegal.

Correct. It upsets me greatly every year, so I remember it.
At least I'm not the only one who would rather not have that rule then. I'll have to bring it up next spring and see if others would actually join in on a possible rule change. It probably wouldn't fly, but it would definitely add some more drafting strategies.

At least I'm not the only one who would rather not have that rule then. I'll have to bring it up next spring and see if others would actually join in on a possible rule change. It probably wouldn't fly, but it would definitely add some more drafting strategies.
I'm pretty sure I proposed it as a rule change last year, but got shot down. I remember writing something on the message board like "If the Raiders don't have to draft a kicker, I shouldn't either. I hate it when the Raiders can get away with stuff I can't."

At least I'm not the only one who would rather not have that rule then.  I'll have to bring it up next spring and see if others would actually join in on a possible rule change.  It probably wouldn't fly, but it would definitely add some more drafting strategies.
I'm pretty sure I proposed it as a rule change last year, but got shot down. I remember writing something on the message board like "If the Raiders don't have to draft a kicker, I shouldn't either. I hate it when the Raiders can get away with stuff I can't."
I voted against it and will do so again if it's brought forward.As for my team.Delhomme, Jake CAR QB - 3 13.02 Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB - 4 4.11 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bennett, Michael MIN RB - 4 3.02 Bettis, Jerome PIT RB - 7 10.11 Holmes, Priest KCC RB - 5 1.02 Smith, Onterrio MIN RB - 4 8.11 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Brown, Troy NEP WR - 3 14.11 Driver, Donald GBP WR - 9 9.02 Johnson, Chad CIN WR - 5 2.11 McCardell, Keenan TBB WR - 8 7.02 Morton, Johnnie KCC WR - 5 18.11 Smith, Jimmy JAC WR - 9 5.02 Taylor, Travis BAL WR - 6 17.02 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Winslow, Kellen CLE TE - 8 6.11 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Andersen, Morten KCC PK - 5 16.11 Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK - 3 12.11 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cowboys, Dallas DAL DT - 4 11.02 Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC DT Well I am pretty happy with my QB's. Obviously Hasselbeck will have most of the starts but Delhomme will spell him once in a while. I had debated taking Bledsoe instead of Delhomme but on Seattle's bye week Buffalo plays New England which swayed the decision in picking Delhomme.As for the RB I am estatic with my starting line up but depth is defnitely a big concern here. Each time I targeted a RB past round 1 and 3 someone invariably snapped him up a couple picks before. I am basically one injury away from having a very ordinary RB situationWR my top 2 slots are solid but I can see that the 3rd starter will be diffrenet from week to week. I just need one of them to "step up" to really have a pretty solid group here. I think I took McCardel a bit to high and he might be the blunder of my draft. As for TE I am pretty happy with KW 2 although my expections are not as high as the FBG board. The defences are both solid but matchups will determine who'll start.Can't say I am overly enthusiastic with my team but it's no slouch either. I guess we will find out quickly enough if its any good.Cheers

Jersey Jugheads:

Collins, Kerry OAK QB - 10 17.04

McNair, Steve TEN QB - 9 5.04

Plummer, Jake DEN QB - 10 9.04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davis, Stephen CAR RB - 3 2.09

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB - 9 6.09

Faulk, Kevin NEP RB - 3 14.09

Foster, De'shaun CAR RB - 3 7.04

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB - 8 1.04

Stecker, Aaron NOS RB - 8 18.09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gardner, Rod WAS WR - 7 10.09

Givens, David NEP WR - 3 11.04

Jackson, Darrell SEA WR - 4 4.09

Mason, Derrick TEN WR - 9 3.04

Muhammad, Muhsin CAR WR - 3 13.04

Pollard, Marcus IND TE - 6 15.04

Williams, Boo NOS TE - 8 8.09

Feely, Jay ATL PK - 9 16.09

Dolphins, Miami MIA DT - 10 12.09

Unlike most of the league, I chose to grab solid reliable starters all across the board. No weaknesses at all.

As pointed out by LHUCKS, McNair and Plummer will put up great numbers depending on matchups. Sometimes what appears to be a good matchup turns out the opposite so this my be difficult to determine week in and week out. Like week # 1(Plummer @ home vs. KC and McNair @ Miami) the odds say Plummer. See, I am already torn on this one.

I dont see the point of Oak bringing in Collins to sit on the bench but if that is what happens, he will get cut for a BU DT or PK.

Both RB, WR and TE squads are very strong and will probably need no waiver wire help all year.

If Vick doesnt get hurt again this year, Feeley will be a Top 5 kick scorer.

All in all the Jersey Jugheads will not only be competitive but will win the East.

At least I'm not the only one who would rather not have that rule then.  I'll have to bring it up next spring and see if others would actually join in on a possible rule change.  It probably wouldn't fly, but it would definitely add some more drafting strategies.
I voted against it and will do so again if it's brought forward.
I guess the addition of different drafting strategies does scare some people. ;)

4.05 QB Donovan McNabb11.08 QB David Carr12.05 QB Rich Gannon1.08 RB Jamal Lewis3.08 RB Thomas Jones5.08 RB Charlie Garner10.05 RB Justin Fargas13.08 RB Musa Smith2.05 WR Torry Holt6.05 WR David Boston7.08 WR Marty Booker8.05 WR Reggie Wayne9.08 WR Brandon Lloyd15.08 WR Justin Gage18.05 WR Kevin Dyson14.05 TE Desmond Clark16.05 PK Joe Nedney17.08 DT Denver BroncosI like the way things turned out. Every player I drafted has the potential to hit it big, but I also think I have pretty good security at each position. RB is where I'm thinnest. Musa Smith provides some insurance against a J.Lew injury/suspension, so I only need one out of the other three guys to be healthy and starting in a given week. WR is the strength of my team. I should be able to start a very good WR3 each week.

Commish CommandosOwner: Joe B Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted Leftwich, Byron JAC QB - 9 9.06 Manning, Peyton IND QB - 6 2.12 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alexander, Shaun SEA RB - 4 1.06 Buckhalter, Correll PHI RB - 5 7.06 Jones, Greg JAC RB - 9 15.06 McGahee, Willis BUF RB - 3 8.07 Morris, Maurice SEA RB - 4 16.07 Westbrook, Brian PHI RB - 5 3.06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Calico, Tyrone TEN WR - 9 12.07 Clayton, Michael TBB WR - 8 17.06 Davis, Andre' CLE WR - 8 11.06 McCareins, Justin NYJ WR - 3 6.07 Toomer, Amani NYG WR - 6 5.06 Ward, Hines PIT WR - 7 3.01 Washington, Kelley CIN WR - 5 14.07 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kleinsasser, Jim MIN TE - 4 18.07 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Elam, Jason DEN PK - 10 13.06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB DT - 8 10.07 Very Happy with my QB's got the top 1 or 2 in the entire draft plus a great backup and a know starter in leftwhich. I feel very good with my RB's Alexander is a no brainer, but I have a little bit of doubt with Westbrook and Buckhalter, but I have them both so I have them covered and very high on Mcgahee especially during the middle part of the season as the bills fall out of contention he will get more carries. Morris is just an insurance policy for alexander and jones could be big with fragile freddy, again could be some what if's but not bad over all.WR's There is a lot of upside with this group esp with calico washington and A Davis. great for 4-6 WR's but again it is upside not fact so we shall see. I think the steal for my WR might be Clayton at 17.6 with all the issues with Mccardell and Joe J he could play some big time minutes for the Bucs. Again upside not fact but like the this corp and see what happens as the year goes on TE Who really cares after the top 4 or 5 go they are all the same Kliensasser actaully was # 10 on my board not bad for the last pick of my draft. So very happy with that the Viks do score and if he does what he did last year I will be very happy...Like Elam there are only 4 that are very consistant every year and worth having year in and year out and Elam is one he was # 3 on my list picked at # 5 Kicker taken but he is just a kicker but he can win you weeks with no portis he might be more a factor than normal we shall see...Def Bucs very nice Like them a lot just a def but a very good one, they did lose some players, but still very tough, wont score like the ravens or Pats but at least top 5 which works for me...Remember everyone no one has played a down yet, so hold off on your super bowl shuffles till after you won the league.. It cracks me up that owners say my team is perfect in every way no waiver wire needed or pencil me in for the playoffs and camp has not even opened yet, but that is what makes FFL fun and a pain in the back side at the same time....It was a great draft loved it too bad only 1 deal i think I hope there are more deals during the season LOL... Great job and looking forward to the season to start.Now on with trading and the regular seasonCC

Detroit BreakdownsOwner: Rob Militzer Player Bye Drafted Grossman, Rex CHI QB - 5 13.07 McCown, Josh ARI QB - 6 9.07 Vick, Michael ATL QB - 9 4.06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Henry, Travis BUF RB - 3 2.06 James, Edgerrin IND RB - 6 1.07 Rhodes, Dominic IND RB - 6 14.06 Staley, Duce PIT RB - 7 3.07 Williams, Moe MIN RB - 4 11.07 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Galloway, Joey TBB WR - 8 10.06 Jenkins, Michael ATL WR - 9 15.07 Smith, Rod DEN WR - 10 7.07 Walker, Javon GBP WR - 9 6.06 Warrick, Peter CIN WR - 5 8.06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gates, Antonio SDC TE - 10 12.06 Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE - 6 5.07 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Brown, Josh SEA PK - 4 16.06 Kasay, John CAR PK - 3 18.06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Titans, Tennessee TEN DT - 9 17.07 18 Total Players
QB - Three guys with a ton of upside - as well as a ton of risk. More then likely one of these three will flame out, but as long as it's just one, I can roll with the punches here. If all three of them hit, I'll have some nice trade bait later when a couple teams are really hurting for a QB. Only thing I might have done differently would be to draft a 'safe' option as my QB2 - a BJohnson, Bledsoe, Garcia type. But, that's only a 'might', and I'm pretty happy with what I did here.RB - At this point, I'd feel comfortable starting Henry, Edge or Staley on any given week. Moe is a boom/bust guy week-to-week, which I like for an emergency bye/injury fill. Give me a guy who's got a chance to score 2 TDs in this spot, over a NFL backup or a guy with a limited role who may be more consistent, but at a much lower level. Rhodes is a handcuff in case Edge has some injury flare-ups that cause him to miss time. Again, I like what I have here, and unless McGahee sees significant action, this should be one of the top RB corps in the league.WR - Every team has a weak spot, and WR is definately mine. Waiting until the 6th to draft my first can do that. Don't get me wrong; there is a lot of upside with guys like Walker, Warrick, Galloway and Jenkins - but I do wish I'd have been able to snag a more-studly WR1. Good thing is that WR is traditionally a pretty easy spot to upgrade via the WW. I'll need some things to go right here, but if I do catch a break or two with ths group, look out - I'll be tough to beat with my overall strength elsewhere. But, if I selected a stable of 2004 underachievers, this will be my Achilles heel and could hurt me week in, week out.TE - Taking Shockey opened me up to a lot of risk, so I made sure to cover myself with Gates. Either way, I should be at least above-average here. If Shockey heals quickly, I'll be near the top of the league.K - I'm very happy with Brown and Kasay, especially where they were drafted. I almost thought about veering away from my strategy of waiting on K, as I watched many others draft one earlier that I'd want to. I got a good one - and one with an early bye, so I won't have to carry a backup for long.DEF - Eh. Tennessee is generally pretty good, and should be at least ok this year. If not, there are plenty of options on the WW, and some of those should be pleasant surprises. A good chouce for where I drafted them, but not necessarily a good choice overall. Average or maybe a little below in comparison to the others.Overall, if I get some help at WR and avoid crippling injuries elsewhere, I should be right there contending for a playoff spot, and a return to GWS in 2005 is virtually guaranteed.

Jersey Jugheads:

Collins, Kerry OAK QB - 10 17.04

McNair, Steve TEN QB - 9 5.04

Plummer, Jake DEN QB - 10 9.04

Davis, Stephen CAR RB - 3 2.09

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB - 9 6.09

Faulk, Kevin NEP RB - 3 14.09

Foster, De'shaun CAR RB - 3 7.04

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB - 8 1.04

Stecker, Aaron NOS RB - 8 18.09

Gardner, Rod WAS WR - 7 10.09

Givens, David NEP WR - 3 11.04

Jackson, Darrell SEA WR - 4 4.09

Mason, Derrick TEN WR - 9 3.04

Muhammad, Muhsin CAR WR - 3 13.04

Pollard, Marcus IND TE - 6 15.04

Williams, Boo NOS TE - 8 8.09

Feely, Jay ATL PK - 9 16.09

Dolphins, Miami MIA DT - 10 12.09

Unlike most of the league, I chose to grab solid reliable starters all across the board. No weaknesses at all.

As pointed out by LHUCKS, McNair and Plummer will put up great numbers depending on matchups. Sometimes what appears to be a good matchup turns out the opposite so this my be difficult to determine week in and week out. Like week # 1(Plummer @ home vs. KC and McNair @ Miami) the odds say Plummer. See, I am already torn on this one.

I dont see the point of Oak bringing in Collins to sit on the bench but if that is what happens, he will get cut for a BU DT or PK.

Both RB, WR and TE squads are very strong and will probably need no waiver wire help all year.

If Vick doesnt get hurt again this year, Feeley will be a Top 5 kick scorer.

All in all the Jersey Jugheads will not only be competitive but will win the East.
I find it amusing, that in the toughest division with the greatest player "No Mercy" has ever seen, that you are guaranteeing a victory. I was gonna just let this year ride by without raising any real hell, but now I think I will unload on this division. Never ever wake a sleeping giant. :football:

bueno strains his shoulder blade to pat himself on the back....Do you really expect anybody to say they hate their team?QBs - Brooks, Brad Johnson and the Miami F-Troop special.The only thing I don't like about this group is Brooks and Johnson have the same bye week. Other than that, I think I'm in great shape to start Brooks most of the way, but also play match-ups. I think the Miami QB, whoever it ends up being, could be one of the few sleepers at the position this year (the other being in Washington). I'll likely jettison whoever loses this training camp battle. I always like grabbing under-valued QBs, but this was a bad year for it.RBs - I like the upside here with DDavis, and both the Jones. Hearst is a risk, but I only need him for 4 weeks, then if he's starting he's trade bait.WRs - Moss scores like a RB, and makes up for some of the lack of joy at the WR3 position. Unlike many, I don't get excited abouot rookie wrs, so I'm less worried about Rogers having a drop-off in production. He had value where I drafted him. Fitzgerald is a risk, as is KJ and Dez. Like Haze, I'm used to picking off a WW WR to help out. They are always there.TE - Okay, I am concerned about McMichael, but Mili will be adequate. We'll see how it plays out. There is still a sleeper or 2 at this position on the WW, if there are problems.PK - Adequate. I usually get a top 5 PK every year. This year, I didn't (or did I? difficult to see, the future).DT - Ravens - nuff said. I can always grab a bye week replacement.Well, it is easy to see that I'll be watching the WW for undervalued WRs (as I do every year), maybe a TE and possibly an improvement at PK. The team is competitive, and at this level of competition, anyone can win. In a division with Drunk, not Stupid, Commish Commandos and Margarita Rocks, I'm comfortable. I don't think the WC will come out of this division though.

Any of you sharks know where I can find our No Mercy Rules?I'm trying to add them to www.leaguelineup.com/nomercy :wall: Thanks!Hurricane from Hammerheadjohnkbrown1@msn.com

If you were a Great White Shark, how many of each position would you draft?Q R W T K D 4 4 5 2 2 1 Studs and Duds3 7 5 1 0 0 Vatican City Lutherans3 6 5 2 1 1 Jersey Jugheads3 5 7 1 1 1 Margarita Rocks3 5 6 2 1 1 Drunk, Not Stupid3 5 5 2 1 2 Florida Beer Guzzlers3 5 5 2 2 1 Detroit Breakdowns2 6 7 1 1 1 Commish Commandos2 6 6 2 1 1 Powellsville Monkey Spankers 2 5 7 1 1 2 Go Blue2 4 7 1 2 2 Insurrection2 4 6 2 2 2 Relentless Assault

If you were a Great White Shark, how many of each position would you draft?Q R W T K D 4 4 5 2 2 1 Studs and Duds3 7 5 1 0 0 Vatican City Lutherans3 6 5 2 1 1 Jersey Jugheads3 5 7 1 1 1 Margarita Rocks3 5 6 2 1 1 Drunk, Not Stupid3 5 5 2 1 2 Florida Beer Guzzlers3 5 5 2 2 1 Detroit Breakdowns2 6 7 1 1 1 Commish Commandos2 6 6 2 1 1 Powellsville Monkey Spankers 2 5 7 1 1 2 Go Blue2 4 7 1 2 2 Insurrection2 4 6 2 2 2 Relentless Assault
Big Rat, note that VCL had to replace 2 of his picks because he didn't draft a starting lineup, so he has 1 PK and 1 DT.Interesting to see the variance. I would have tried for one fewer QBs and another RB or WR if I didn't draft the miami dubious dou as a sleeper. I likely will not enter the first game of the season with 4 QBs.Sometimes how many is based on who. If you have Manning as your QB1 (or Favre), you're just covering the bye week because those guys are iron men, so you take 2. If you waited and got a hospital case, you're probably drafting 3.

Users who are viewing this thread