What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nope (movie by Jordan Peele) (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Anyone else see this pile of horse feces?

It’s bad, really bad. Definitely the worst movie I’ve seen in years. Very boring. No reason to root for the characters.

Get Out and Us were good but this movie was a huge disappointment.

I was entertained. I was especially impressed with the fact that the chimp story was true and has been buried by the hollywood machine. I really feel that all of the hype over Get Out was misplaced. This has resulted in the expectations of future films being set way too high. This movie certainly has its flaws but there is some good stuff in there as well. I liked the idea of the well and thought that it was pulled off well. I will say that I did agree with the "message" of the film and this could be adding to my feelings.

It’s bad, really bad. Definitely the worst movie I’ve seen in years. Very boring. No reason to root for the characters.

Agree - I stuck with it until the end and was pissed at myself that I did.
The only good thing about the movie was the small side story about the monkey TV star. The rest was a disjointed boring mess.

Get Out was fantastic.

Us sucked *** and so did Nope

Placeholder for all three of Peele's movies that I'm missing out on by not seeing.

I want to see Get Out and Nope pretty badly. They look interesting, which is more than I can say for most movies these days. If I'm going to have to do "woke," it might as well be done with intelligent allegories and the like.

Get Out was fantastic.

Us was my favorite of the 3
To each their own. Art is truly subjective.
Get Out was fantastic.

Do we have a new M Knight?
Sure feels like it lol.

Lately M Knight has made some strong flicks…. Bit he had a rough go after Signs for a bit…
Did you watch "Old"? I thought it was pretty interesting, but the twist was weak.
Yes I liked Old…..2.5/4 I agree the twist was meh.

The Visit and Split were excellent ones recently.

I need to watch Knock at the Cabin Door this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread