What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

2nd And Goal on the 2.

Pick the offensive penalty on the next down.

1) Holding on Giants

2) Illegal Shift on Giants

3) OPI on Giants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine net 20 yards. They were at the 40.
A punt from the 40 usually goes more than to the 20.  More realistically it would have been a punt to around the 13 yard line (being conservative), and it was from the 43 yard line.  30 yards would have been great there.  No way to defend going for a 4th and 8.

God99ammit!!!!

its like Doug said to the Walmart Greeter on the other side, "Golly I'm kicking your butt. I'll tie a hand behind my back."

A punt from the 40 usually goes more than to the 20.  More realistically it would have been a punt to around the 13 yard line (being conservative), and it was from the 43 yard line.  30 yards would have been great there.  No way to defend going for a 4th and 8.
Unless it goes into the end zone. I disagree. Giants at the 20 or the 50 still moved the ball. He punts there and then they score what does it matter. He tried to go for points.

I disagree with conventional wisdom. 

I absolutely hate that... 2 feet down and a catch, took a full step and then hit the ground...

NOT A CATCH.

Unless it goes into the end zone. I disagree. Giants at the 20 or the 50 still moved the ball. He punts there and then they score what does it matter. He tried to go for points.

I disagree with conventional wisdom. 
I think 90% of NFL punters punting from the 43 can sky one up for a fair catch within the 15 yard line.

Complete lack of trust in the O-Line not running it on 3rd.

NOW you run it on 4th? Disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread