What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Washington (1 Viewer)

Just wait guys, we get Jacksonville and Houston too in a few short days. Thank goodness for the Saints/Seahawks tomorrow
Watch, the Hou-Jax game will be a better game than the MNF clunker. I thought their games today were pretty exciting and close.
You think the MNF game is going to be a blowout?
No, I really don't have a clue. I was just theorizing that sometimes the marquee matchup doesn't always deliver while a battle of bottom dwelling turds can be more entertaining.
Ah okay. Definitely agreed.
For those of us personally invested in the MNF game, this won't be true of course.

Please, go no huddle with a mix of Morris and quick passes. Get a couple first downs and maybe put an actual drive together.

CBS says Brown has 47 total yds. Doesnt seem correct, does it?
Here's the problem...from the play-by-play:

"3-22-NYG 44 (9:25) (Shotgun) E.Manning pass short left to S.Weatherford to WAS 49 for 7 yards (R.Jackson)."

The pass was to Brown....not the punter. Let's see how long they take to correct it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i turned this on around the start of the 4th... this looks awful

I will be excited when they fire Shanny. How do you not feed Morris nonstop if you are this team with a QB who is out of his depth.

I really think Griffin is performing like one of the worst QBs in the league, god he sucks.

Washington absolutely abandoned the running game. No excuse for that in a tight game like this.
What do you mean? RG3 is running all over the ####### place. Here's a novel idea, Shanahan: how about giving the rock to your #1 RB instead? Just a suggestion. Feel free to let your QB run it all day long because that's what you pay your QB for - to run around like an RB.

Seriously how is Shanny still a head coach in this league?

Not only does play stand, it was CONFIRMED. Shannanigans is an idiot.

Awful display of coaching tonight by Shanny. I can relate Skins fans because I get to watch his evil student each week...heres hoping we both get new coaches soon

Here is where my Big Blue sends me to bed angry and I can't sleep for a half hour. We go to OT and then Skins win. I should go to bed now thinking GMen won.

These guys are awful. Probably Shanny giving a parting shot to Seattle for knocking him out of the plyaoffs by tanking the season so that the Rams pick is higher next year. SCREW YOU RATFACE!

Users who are viewing this thread