What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Washington (1 Viewer)

Hey Kevin Gilbride you are averaging 5 ypc tonight how about dialing up a power run play on 3rd and ####### 2?

Griffin is just playing poorly! And the play calling isn't helping one bit!
Is Griffin actually playing poorly? From his stats he appears to be running a ton, but the fact that he doesn't have an interception yet means he's exceeding my expectations.

RG3 just is not good right now. He isnt even worthy of a starting spot, if he wasnt drafted #2 overall he would not be playing.

Is it just me or did Pierre Garcon's kick look better than Kai Forbath's??
I think that clearly shows his anger with RG3 and his inaccuracy.

As far as the Giants, I wouldnt throw to Cruz either if i was him. He only happens to be a playmaker. Better yet just hand it to Hillis more.

What the hell is wrong with Garcon? And I'm seriously asking. He just threw a tantrum by kicking the ball away; earlier in the game he was visibly showing up his QB on a bad throw; I've been hearing about how he's taking continuous digs at RG3.

My buddies who are Skins' fans don't seem too thrilled with not just Garcon, but the team overall - what with all the comments back and forth from RG3 about the coaching, Garcon about RG3, rumors coming out from "sources" that say RG3 is selfish, etc. Do Shanny and his son need to go? Is this just a trickle down from owner actions (like him going out with RG3 to events - in a way underming his coach)? Or is it RG3, Garcon, and other players who talk too much?

I just don't get it in Washington, right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Griffin actually playing poorly? From his stats he appears to be running a ton, but the fact that he doesn't have an interception yet means he's exceeding my expectations.
He's not playing poor. In fact announcers were pretty stoked about him, CC pointed out some big plays he missed but no he's not playing poor at all.

He's not playing poor. In fact announcers were pretty stoked about him, CC pointed out some big plays he missed but no he's not playing poor at all.
You can't see that CC is obviously trying to come to Griffin's defense? Just because he keeps running doesn't make him playing good.

Prime evidence here that yes, he is playing poorly.

He's not looking to throw after he starts getting pressured and when he's running options, he's not looking to give it up. He thinks he needs to do it all and he's taking big hits along the way. He seems selfish out there right now.

Too much Hillis in the game...not liking it as a Brown owner
...but it was too much Jacobs last week.

Additionally, he has looked his slowest tonight. Mixing in HIllis seems reasonable. And, of course, no one is going to complain about 2 TDs...especially when they went out of their way to put Brown in on a drive that seemed to belong to Hillis.

Just wait guys, we get Jacksonville and Houston too in a few short days. Thank goodness for the Saints/Seahawks tomorrow
Watch, the Hou-Jax game will be a better game than the MNF clunker. I thought their games today were pretty exciting and close.
You think the MNF game is going to be a blowout?
No, I really don't have a clue. I was just theorizing that sometimes the marquee matchup doesn't always deliver while a battle of bottom dwelling turds can be more entertaining.

Just wait guys, we get Jacksonville and Houston too in a few short days. Thank goodness for the Saints/Seahawks tomorrow
Watch, the Hou-Jax game will be a better game than the MNF clunker. I thought their games today were pretty exciting and close.
You think the MNF game is going to be a blowout?
No, I really don't have a clue. I was just theorizing that sometimes the marquee matchup doesn't always deliver while a battle of bottom dwelling turds can be more entertaining.
Ah okay. Definitely agreed.

Hurry up offense and mostly short, quick passes have worked well today. Therefore, I expect them to do something totally different in the 2nd half and next week.
Less hurry up and longer, slower-developing routes...and it's not working.

Users who are viewing this thread