What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obamagate- AKA ***Official Dishwasher Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Even if it were true it won’t have the slightest effect on the election. Nor will Tara Reade. Nor will Russia, or Ukraine, or the impeachment scandal (unfortunately). Or Trump’s outrageous comments that many regard as racist. Or Biden’s supposed dementia. Or questions about Trump’s competency. 

Its all going to be about the coronavirus and the economy. That’s it. If Trump can convince the public that he can rebuild the economy better than Biden can, he’ll get another term. If he can’t he won’t. He’s wasting time on this other stuff. 
Should be a slam dunk then. Biden has trouble keeping thoughts together in his head, let alone convincing anyone of anything. 

It’s not being covered much differently than Trump’s 26 allegations during the 2015 runnup.
Oh come on!  :lmao: . Grab'em by the kitty tape was played over and over for weeks. We got a real woman here wanting answers and Megyn Kelly is the only one that even called her back. Megyn Kelly.  

#Obamagate trending. 👍

“The biggest political crime in American history, by far!” the president wrote in a tweet accompanying a conservative talk show host’s claim that Barack Obama “used his last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration”

The stones are being overturned 
#Obamagate is going to break 1 million tweets tonight. 

Get out of here with your nonsense.

You're one of the reasons why there's such a divide in this country.  Your hate for Trump has consumed your entire being.  Now you're just into conspiracy theories And any attack you can find that will try to take him down.

You're just throwing anything against the wall hoping it sticks.
It’s rich watching the Russia guys try to act like this isn’t real.  :lmao:

Can somebody here do a short summary of what “Obamagate” is for those of us that don’t regularly read right wing news sources?
Yep, as someone who wasn’t into politics when Obama was President, I’m curious to hear what this thread is about as well. Given that there’s been nothing mentioned in this thread and we’re already 2 pages in, I’m sadly assuming Trump and his supporters are just looking for a distraction from Coronavirus.

Yep, as someone who wasn’t into politics when Obama was President, I’m curious to hear what this thread is about as well. Given that there’s been nothing mentioned in this thread and we’re already 2 pages in, I’m sadly assuming Trump and his supporters are just looking for a distraction from Coronavirus.
Well, see, it's obvious you don't want to know since you've already dismissed it.

You could have just said "I don't care" instead of pretending to be interested.

I have virtually no hope for a sane future.  It’s just going to get worse and worse.
Yeah, unfortunately, instead of bringing people together, he promotes tribal politics in a time like this. Of course, the reaction isn't much better but for someone who claims to be the President of all, he sure seems to be really only work for half of us. 

Meh, he won't always be in office. Not really sure how they expect to do any business in New York if they keep this up. 

Yeah, unfortunately, instead of bringing people together, he promotes tribal politics in a time like this. Of course, the reaction isn't much better but for someone who claims to be the President of all, he sure seems to be really only work for half of us. 

Meh, he won't always be in office. Not really sure how they expect to do any business in New York if they keep this up. 
Kind of like the last guy.

Seems like some repeat version of the hogwash that Obama was out to "get" Trump.
Why is that so hard to believe?  The left has been in an absolute frenzy to "get Trump" for the last 3.5 years.  They're throwing everything they can at him hoping something sticks.  Heck, this all started during the Obama Presidency.

Not really that hard to believe at all, really.

I haven’t dismissed it, I just came into the thread hoping to learn more but there seems to be nothing about it posted here yet.

Agreed. I've tried to find some info about what exactly is alleged and it's just more of a 'you know what he did.' 
I put it in bold for you.  

#Obamagate trending. 👍

“The biggest political crime in American history, by far!” the president wrote in a tweet accompanying a conservative talk show host’s claim that Barack Obama “used his last weeks in office to target incoming officials and sabotage the new administration”

The stones are being overturned 
I'm assuming it has to do with stuff like the FBI wire taps and the Steele Dossier. I guess we find out more when the official investigation is announced. 

I put it in bold for you.  

I'm assuming it has to do with stuff like the FBI wire taps and the Steele Dossier. I guess we find out more when the official investigation is announced. 
So we have a tweet? Those always seem to age well. Wake me up when we have something substantial. 

Agreed. I've tried to find some info about what exactly is alleged and it's just more of a 'you know what he did.' 
It's like a Presidential election lovers triangle.  One person so desperately trying to beat him, and the other so desperately trying to be him.

Thanks, but I'd like to hear from Trump guys what is going on.  I'm assuming there is some substance to go with all of the cheerleading.  I mean, there has to be, right?
here is what it is, 80k dead as the US rolls to 200k plus deaths, and 20% unemployment......so toss the base some red meat Obama conspiracy...…..

Depends how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

Level 1

Obama and the DNC didn’t like Trump so they set him up and investigated him illegally. Flynn is a hero

Level 2

Podesta, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, emails, Epstein

Level 3

Seth Rich, pizzagate, Weiner, Q,

Level 4

Queen Elizabeth, Rockefeller, lizard people
Thanks; i'm still waiting for Trump guys to explain it.  Links to reputable news sources are specifically what I'm looking for.

Couldn’t agree more. Corruption has ran supreme for a long long time. But I find those who back Trump as some bastion of light or swamp drainer as particularly hilarious. 
Why?  I find it more hilarious that Democrats acknowledge corruption for a long, long time and then offer up a candidate that has been part of the swamp for a long, long time. 

It's funny to see people blame Trump for the divisiveness in America when the reality is it started long before Trump even entered politics.  America hasn't been united since post 9/11 and that was almost 20 years ago.

What's funny is every 4 years we get these people who have been in Congress for 20 or 30 years telling us that the government is broken and they're going to fix it.  WTF have you been doing all this time?  Oh that's right, getting rich.  

But the guy who's been in charge for 3.5 years, everything's fault.  Thank God for Joe Biden, the guy who's been around for 40 years can save the day and finally fix things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to see where all this Obama conspiracy stuff ever actually hurt Trump? He got elected. It never lead to his impeachment.

He was impeached for something he did after he was in office. Was that part of the Obama conspiracy too? How does that fit in?

Why?  I find it more hilarious that Democrats acknowledge corruption for a long, long time and then offer up a candidate that has been part of the swamp for a long, long time. 

It's funny to see people blame Trump for the divisiveness in America when the reality is it started long before Trump even entered politics.  America has been united since post 9/11 and that was almost 20 years ago.

What's funny is every 4 years we get these people who have been in Congress for 20 or 30 years telling us that the government is broken and they're going to fix it.  WTF have you been doing all this time?  Oh that's right, getting rich.  

But the guy who's been in charge for 3.5 years, everything's fault.  Thank God for Joe Biden, the guy who's been around for 40 years can save the day and finally fix things.
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread