What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obamagate- AKA ***Official Dishwasher Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Why?  I find it more hilarious that Democrats acknowledge corruption for a long, long time and then offer up a candidate that has been part of the swamp for a long, long time. 

It's funny to see people blame Trump for the divisiveness in America when the reality is it started long before Trump even entered politics.  America hasn't been united since post 9/11 and that was almost 20 years ago.

What's funny is every 4 years we get these people who have been in Congress for 20 or 30 years telling us that the government is broken and they're going to fix it.  WTF have you been doing all this time?  Oh that's right, getting rich.  

But the guy who's been in charge for 3.5 years, everything's fault.  Thank God for Joe Biden, the guy who's been around for 40 years can save the day and finally fix things.
Trump supporters claimed they wanted something different, to drain the swamp, to get rid of corruption and they elected Trump.  Who has been the most corrupt, has put completely unqualified people in positions of power based on loyalty and donations.

Biden has the nomination for one reason...he was Obamas VP.  Is that dumb?  Yeah, but compared to the alternator that sits in the office now, its preferable.

None of which has much to do with the conspiracy theory other than the craziness that has a OOtUS accusing the former President  of things without any basis for doing so.

Why?  I find it more hilarious that Democrats acknowledge corruption for a long, long time and then offer up a candidate that has been part of the swamp for a long, long time. 

It's funny to see people blame Trump for the divisiveness in America when the reality is it started long before Trump even entered politics.  America has been united since post 9/11 and that was almost 20 years ago.

What's funny is every 4 years we get these people who have been in Congress for 20 or 30 years telling us that the government is broken and they're going to fix it.  WTF have you been doing all this time?  Oh that's right, getting rich.  

But the guy who's been in charge for 3.5 years, everything's fault.  Thank God for Joe Biden, the guy who's been around for 40 years can save the day and finally fix things.
SB you really must have me confused with someone else.  

1. please show me where I’ve been anything but massively disappointed in who the Dems (voters in particular) ultimately picked.  Time and time and time again around here I pointed out the opportunity that was lost right now within the Democratic Party   

2. We’ve been divided alone time (maybe all the way to our beginnings).  Again I’ve been railing on a failed congress for a decade plus.  But that does not mean Trump isn’t divisive. There is zero question that he is. Zero.  

3. see #2

4. again show me where I’ve blamed “everything” on Trump and praised Biden.  I absolutely despise Trump (and have since LONG before he was a serious candidate for POTUS) but I’ve also said he is the symptom not the cause.  He’s the cough to America’s flu.  

It's funny to see people blame Trump for the divisiveness in America when the reality is it started long before Trump even entered politics.  America hasn't been united since post 9/11 and that was almost 20 years ago.

And it's funny when conservatives try to say Trump has drained the swamp and not been corrupt himself. Again, both sides prove the point that if it's their guy doing it, they don't care. 

Trump may have not started the divisiveness. That really was the internet but that's a different discussion. But just look at his twitter feed. We're in the midst of an unprecedented pandemic and one of his main concerns seems to be voter fraud in a CA House election?

And it's funny when conservatives try to say Trump has drained the swamp and not been corrupt himself. Again, both sides prove the point that if it's their guy doing it, they don't care. 

Trump may have not started the divisiveness. That really was the internet but that's a different discussion. But just look at his twitter feed. We're in the midst of an unprecedented pandemic and one of his main concerns seems to be voter fraud in a CA House election?
Trump didn't drain the swamp, it's really up to us voters to do that.  The more fresh faces we can get in Congress the more puppets we can remove.  Once elected officials know that puppets will be voted out, they'll stop being puppets.  

I'm not on Twitter so I'll take your word for its content and reply that he is the President of the United States.  He is supposed to be able to juggle multiple issues.  I wouldn't expect his feed to be coronavirus 24/7.  Especially now that the general public has a strong knowledge of it and we're in a wait and see mode.

That didn't stop you guys from impeaching him.

Thanks; i'm still waiting for Trump guys to explain it.  Links to reputable news sources are specifically what I'm looking for.
They aren’t really doing anything other than yelling OBAMAGATE at each other.  I wouldn’t hold my breath

They aren’t really doing anything other than yelling OBAMAGATE at each other.  I wouldn’t hold my breath
He literally posted a link two or three times now.

You guys probably missed it between your bouts of hyperventilating and stroking each other.  Respectfully,of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about hell toupee posting a link.

This game of gotcha has got to stop. That's all you guys got apparently.  And you're pretty bad at it.
He posted a link to Trump’s twitter account that said “Obamagate” :lol:

Trump tweeted 115 times today. That’s insane.

He posted a link to Trump’s twitter account that said “Obamagate” :lol:

Trump tweeted 115 times today. That’s insane.
I mean I know what you're doing here. You're purposely misrepresenting what's going on. There were more than just tweets by Trump.  Of course you completely ignored that to to maybe score some points with your pals here in the forum?

It's really amazing that democrats blame every issue on Trump like all these issues started when he took office.  When the vast majority of them have been going on for decades and decades.

The Russians have been interfering in elections forever.  So has the US. Hillary even admitted it.  That's just one example.  It's ####### comedy that every person that doesn't follow the party line is a Russian spy/asset.  It's amazing that people buy into this crap.

It’s really not a joking matter that President Trump refuses to lead a national program for testing and contract tracing, and is thus delaying the safe reopening of the country. The fact that he is wasting time on this instead is despicable, IMO. 

It’s really not a joking matter that President Trump refuses to lead a national program for testing and contract tracing, and is thus delaying the safe reopening of the country. The fact that he is wasting time on this instead is despicable, IMO. 
Testing and contract tracing doesn't really make things safe.  The WH has it and they're all getting the virus.  Those things are for monitoring.  

Depends how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

Level 1

Obama and the DNC didn’t like Trump so they set him up and investigated him illegally. Flynn is a hero

Level 2

Podesta, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, emails, Epstein

Level 3

Seth Rich, pizzagate, Weiner, Q,

Level 4

Queen Elizabeth, Rockefeller, lizard people
Why not go level 10, Russia hoax level? Makes sense to look at both sides equally. 

I mean I know what you're doing here. You're purposely misrepresenting what's going on. There were more than just tweets by Trump.  Of course you completely ignored that to to maybe score some points with your pals here in the forum?
It’s weird that the russiaguys all comes running to Obama’s defense, what’s the harm of looking into things after obsessing over tying Trump to Russia for 4 years that was an absolute joke? Let’s run all the rats out of the corner, not just one side. 

It’s weird that the russiaguys all comes running to Obama’s defense, what’s the harm of looking into things after obsessing over tying Trump to Russia for 4 years that was an absolute joke? Let’s run all the rats out of the corner, not just one side. 
How do you think you've come to know about this? The investigation. There has been an investigation. Comey testified about this, so did Flynn.

So when the President announced -- that is the completion of the  [redacted] calls. When the President announced that the United States Government was going to expel Russian diplomats and take the actions to close and to impose sanctions on some of the intelligence leadership in Russia, we obviously were covering very, very closely to see what reaction we would get from the Russians; what are they going to do? So our analysts were watching  [redacted] all over the country on the Russians. And so we -- they saw this much more quickly than we normally would, and [redacted].

And then the Intelligence Community, including the FBI, was surprised when the Russians did nothing in response to the expulsion. One of the reasons we were [redacted] was to see, how far will they go in retaliating to us, and then what will we do? And so the last couple days of December and the first couple days of January, all the Intelligence Community was trying to figure out, so what is going on here? Why is this -- why have the Russians reacted the way they did, which confused us? And so we were all tasked to find out, do you have anything [redacted] that might reflect on this? That turned up these calls at the end of December, beginning of January. And then I briefed it to the Director of National Intelligence, and Director Clapper asked me for copies [redacted] which I shared with him.

In the first week of January, he briefed the President and the Vice President and then President Obama's senior team about what we had found and what we had seen to help them understand why the Russians were reacting the way they did. We did not disseminate this [redacted] in any finished intelligence, although our people judged was appropriate, for reasons that I hope are obvious, to have Mr. Flynn's name unmasked. We kept this very close hold, and it was shared just as I described.
That's Comey, 2017.

He does it better than I could...

...and it has Spanish sub-titles for our immigrant voters.

...and because 95% of the Sunday talk-shows failed to cover it, left wing lemmings don't believe that it happened.
Thanks for this.  I just watched all eight minutes of that nonsense.  At least I have a vague idea of what you guys are talking about now.
I only made it two and a half minutes.  Kudos to you.  I assume I didn't miss anything other than more "They lied!" and "Coverup!" accusations without any actual evidence?

The next day, December 30, 2016, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov remarked that Russia would respond in kind to the sanctions.1262 Putin superseded that comment two hours later, releasing a statement that Russia would not take retaliatory measures in response to the sanctions at that time.1263 Hours later President-Elect Trump tweeted, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin).”1264 Shortly thereafter, Flynn sent a text message to McFarland summarizing his call with Kislyak from the day before, which she emailed to Kushner, Bannon, Priebus, and other Transition Team members.1265 The text message and email did not include sanctions as one of the topics discussed with Kislyak.1266 Flynn told the Office that he did not document his discussion of sanctions because it could be perceived as getting in the way of the Obama Administration’s foreign policy.
- Mueller, from Flynn testimony.

But gosh, if only someone would investigate this.

Why not go level 10, Russia hoax level? Makes sense to look at both sides equally. 
And I took a crap ton of grief on these boards for telling them they were on the verge of heading down a conspiracy theory rathole.

Obama is also responsible for the 5G cell towers and is working with Bill Gates to implant chips in all of us to track us!  

And have we ever really gotten to the bottom of his birth certificate?  He’s not really an American , right?  You know his middle name sounds Muslim don’t ya?  And his wife once said she wasn’t proud of America!  You get to keep your doctors!

oh man, you guys just have no idea how deep BO was in everything bad...just let our straight talking, honest Abe of a president a trump tell us all about what some people are saying...

And just like that all the Twitter algorithms are not reporting #obamagate. 

Obama’s probably responsible for that too...probably Bill Ayers too...palling around with terrorists.

almost certainly Hillary and Biden are up to their eyeballs in not wanting this to spread as well.  You just k ow they’re calling up their globalist friends at twitter and threatening them to not let the hashtags go out, amirite?

Lets bring out all the old bogeymen from conservative conspiracy lore and trot them out again. They’ve been cooped up too long with a GOP president and senate...and all the problems Trump has enabled due to his incompetence.

a return of the greatest hits!  Hillary’s emails! Benghazi! Fast and the furious gun scandal!!!!

we need hearings on all of this.  Russiagate! Obamacare! Obamagate!

simply anything to distract from the disaster of this Trump administration.

Users who are viewing this thread