What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Offical Giants Vs. Saints MNF Thread*** (1 Viewer)

is it me or does Eli STARE at his primary reciever everytimei mean i havent seen him look off once, just stare and then throw to the original read

Giants unis = :yes:
:yes: Love the Buffalo throwbacks and those Chargers baby blues . Wish those teams would wear them all the time.
Bucs = 2-0 You like my newsletter?The Chargers throwbacks are my favorite in all of football. The Bills ones are much better than the current ones. They need to stick with them.

The Bucs... Don't go to throwbacks, except on Halloween.

is it me or does Eli STARE at his primary reciever everytime

i mean i havent seen him look off once, just stare and then throw to the original read
I've noticed that too...but so long as it works...

first mention of the word "footwork" tonight

watch his feet
What's the O/u on Mcguire saying "foot, feet, watch his feet, footwork, etc" ?
one of these days I need to keep track.Here is a good question what word is used more:

Feet by McGuire or Favre by Madden

Memo to Mick Jaggar -- it's football "games" not "matches." Oh and somebody put the cue cards above the camera instead of off stage left so Mick doesn't keep looking that way during his PSA.TIA

Moron. I had rewound the TiVo to watch Barber's TD again, and forgot to go back to live TV. I'm sitting here watching a commercial, and I hear "touchdown!" from NFL.com on my laptop.

Moron. I had rewound the TiVo to watch Barber's TD again, and forgot to go back to live TV. I'm sitting here watching a commercial, and I hear "touchdown!" from NFL.com on my laptop.
Your laptop is talking to you?Cool.

Your laptop is talking to you?

Cool.
yes, I'm a geek who turns on the audio alerts on the NFL.com's game tracker. My kids like the "ball's loose, it's a FUMBLE!" clip. ;)
Not to hijack but how do you do that? I have NFL.com up on my computer right now but I didn't even know you could make it talk. :P

Your laptop is talking to you?

Cool.
yes, I'm a geek who turns on the audio alerts on the NFL.com's game tracker. My kids like the "ball's loose, it's a FUMBLE!" clip. ;)
Not to hijack but how do you do that? I have NFL.com up on my computer right now but I didn't even know you could make it talk. :P
just below the picture of the playing field is a checkbox for audio alerts

Users who are viewing this thread