What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Offical Giants Vs. Saints MNF Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Maybe I take football too seriously but if my favorite team was wearing their opponents jersey I would be pissed. As a Steelers fan if I ever see Jerome Bettis telling everyone that he a Baltimore Raven or Dallas Cowboy I may shoot my TV. :angry:

Maybe I take football too seriously but if my favorite team was wearing their opponents jersey I would be pissed. As a Steelers fan if I ever see Jerome Bettis telling everyone that he a Baltimore Raven or Dallas Cowboy I may shoot my TV. :angry:
This refers to what? (not watching on TV)

yes, you may be taking it a bit seriously. that was a cool commercial.

Maybe I take football too seriously but if my favorite team was wearing their opponents jersey I would be pissed.   As a Steelers fan if I ever see Jerome Bettis telling everyone that he a Baltimore Raven or Dallas Cowboy I may shoot my TV.   :angry:
The Giants were promoting Saints uniforms by wearing them and saying "Be A Saint" it was touching.100% profit of proceeds from Jerseys goto Katrina fund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I take football too seriously but if my favorite team was wearing their opponents jersey I would be pissed.   As a Steelers fan if I ever see Jerome Bettis telling everyone that he a Baltimore Raven or Dallas Cowboy I may shoot my TV.   :angry:
The Giants were promoting Saints uniforms by wearing them and saying "Be A Saint" it was touching.100% profit of proceeds from Jerseys goto Katrina fund.
Its a nice gesture. Its not like the Giants and Saints are bitter divisional rivalries. Take a pill my good man, drink a beer. :rolleyes:

Good DUnless the flag....................Yep

Last edited:
They put my game to commercial and heading to Dal vs was game when coming back.

Anybody ever try raisins and walnuts mixed as a healthy alternative to chips? Its not bad. :pickle:
Raisins, chocolate chips, pretzels, cashews, dried pineapple. :thumbup:

it would be nice for NO to score again before the end of the half :football:

Anybody ever try raisins and walnuts mixed as a healthy alternative to chips?  Its not bad.  :pickle:
Sounds damn good, but I think the CC would kinda defeat the "healthy" part of things. I am a big fat guy, so I need to lose 45-50 pounds. :thumbdown:

My freakin' ESPN is showing the DAL/WAS game. Bastards. It was bad enough ABC stops showing the game with 10 minutes until ESPN was supposed to pick it back up. But now this.****ERS!

Anybody ever try raisins and walnuts mixed as a healthy alternative to chips?  Its not bad.  :pickle:
Sounds damn good, but I think the CC would kinda defeat the "healthy" part of things. I am a big fat guy, so I need to lose 45-50 pounds. :thumbdown:
Actually, from what my nutty wife tells me, organic DARK chocolate is actually packed with antioxidants.I eat a 1/4 bar every night of dark chocolate, raisin, pecans. Trader Joe special.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread