What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Offical Giants Vs. Saints MNF Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Did you see John Elway answering calls for the katrina fund hotline? Nice touch - his presence (among other big names) encourages others to call, I'm sure.

I guess we better get used to hearing/seeing Patrick,Theisman, McGuwire doing commentary for the MNF football games since they will be on ESPN next year and following :X

Did you see John Elway answering calls for the katrina fund hotline? Nice touch - his presence (among other big names) encourages others to call, I'm sure.
beeep wrong.They will all get up and leave as soon as the camera does.

I think Suzi Kolber is hot and I think Joe Horn probably gets a bad rap but she really needed to shut up with the whole "Isn't it OK to see what I have done" in reference to Horn's asinine cell phone stunt the last time these two teams played. Horn's stunt that night was childish and immature and he deserved all the rips he got for it.Now go out and score 4 TDs again tonight Joe. Dammit. :D

okay folks....no tds for Deuce. THat's all I ask. I know its a lot, but go Giants, get up huge, and make them throw throw throw.FUmble...nice start!!

I hate when the guy I'm playing is getting goal line touches 10 seconds into the game :wall:

I would take 2 Theisman's if I did not have to listen to Suzy Kolber!!!! :rant:
maybe Broadway Joe will be on hand for the game, get tanked and chase her around the sideline yelling I want to Kiss you.

I just made a bet with a Saints homer...if they finish .500 or below, I win.That fumble proves why that was a dumb move.

Users who are viewing this thread