What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Offical MNF Thread Saints vs. Falcons*** (1 Viewer)

phrozen

Footballguy
I know it is early but this is probably going to be painful for us Saints fans so I have started the festivities early.Cheers :banned:GEAUX SAINTS :suds:

Mort just stated that Haslett will most likely be gone after this season..IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME :excited: :thumbup: :headbang: :pickle: :clap: :obc: :hifive:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stu Scott: "So do you think Vick is a running quarter back or a quarterback?John Madden: "I think Vick is a quarterback who is a running quarterback":loco:

Is it me or have the Falcons worn a different uniform combo for every Monday night game (I think this is their 3rd game on Monday night)

I miss the days when Vick would Vulture those 1 yd TDs himself! :banned: : Vick Owner Losing:

the Saints seem only to try to feebly run, or have brooks backpedal and make offbalance throws.They do neither well.

it does seem that brooks is looking for horn, not stall. Horn has 4 targets out of 5 attempts (other a completion to hakim)

This is the most dead MNF thread of the year so far.

Obviously, Week 17 will be the worst.
I love my Saints but if this game is not an indication of having a flexible schedule for the Sunday and Monday night games so better games can be broadcasted I don't know what is.

This is the most dead MNF thread of the year so far.

Obviously, Week 17 will be the worst.
I love my Saints but if this game is not an indication of having a flexible schedule for the Sunday and Monday night games so better games can be broadcasted I don't know what is.
I think GB/Baltimore next weekend will be an even better example.

Did anybody see that ball that Demarrio Williams deflected? He didn't get credit for it on NFL.com when he clearly knocked the ball down. Am I blind or did he knock the ball dow? PDs are 5 points in my league and I need every point I can get.

Did anybody see that ball that Demarrio Williams deflected? He didn't get credit for it on NFL.com when he clearly knocked the ball down. Am I blind or did he knock the ball dow? PDs are 5 points in my league and I need every point I can get.
If it was within the last 30 minutes, I can look back on Tivo. Give me a down, situation, etc. and I'll look.

Did anybody see that ball that Demarrio Williams deflected?  He didn't get credit for it on NFL.com when he clearly knocked the ball down.  Am I blind or did he knock the ball dow?  PDs are 5 points in my league and I need every point I can get.
If it was within the last 30 minutes, I can look back on Tivo. Give me a down, situation, etc. and I'll look.
It was on the first drive when Brooks fired the ball over the middle of the field. I guess they were at around the ATL 35.

ARG - obvious fumble by Vick. He started forward and held up on the throw and dropped it. They blew it dead and didn't even allow the possibility of a challenge. Typical.This is starting to look like the travesty of earlier in the year. Why is it the Saints who always get hosed on these things? Blatant, BLATANT calls muffed.

It was on the first drive when Brooks fired the ball over the middle of the field. I guess they were at around the ATL 35.
The drive after the fumble, right?

Is it me or have the Falcons worn a different uniform combo for every Monday night game (I think this is their 3rd game on Monday night)
Umm, i dont think any guy will know the answer to this, but i will ask my wife, maybe she remembers.

Did anybody see that ball that Demarrio Williams deflected?  He didn't get credit for it on NFL.com when he clearly knocked the ball down.  Am I blind or did he knock the ball dow?  PDs are 5 points in my league and I need every point I can get.
yes

Keith Brooking deflected a ball at the Atl 40 on the drive that led to the FG.

Brooking deflected a ball at the Atl 40 on the drive that led to the FG, but I can't go back further than that.
Think it was a play or 2 after that.

Brooking deflected a ball at the Atl 40 on the drive that led to the FG, but I can't go back further than that.
Confirmed.He deflected it.

Thanks...but NFL.com didn't count it and it was clearly deflected. I guess there is nothing I can do about it. Hope I don't lose by 5 points.

Way to celebrate making a tackle like it was the ultimate play ever on the kick return. Hey that creepy crawley thing sure looked cool too.lol - players just get more and more childish/asinine. Or is it a Nawlins thing?

Thanks...but NFL.com didn't count it and it was clearly deflected. I guess there is nothing I can do about it. Hope I don't lose by 5 points.
They usually adjust it later.

Nice hit on the kick return. Saints look like they want this game a lot more than the Falcons. That dude got jacked up.

Users who are viewing this thread