What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official* 12th Pick Thread (1 Viewer)

RalphMouth

Footballguy
I'm especially interested in what you will do with your 3rd - 7th round picks in this slot.

Let's discuss strategy. :P

I feel like you have to split the difference in the rd1/2 turn. Grab the best back and best WR.

I think the end of rd 3 is a good spot to grab Bowe, Welker or Housh. 4.01 is a tough spot just because of how rough the 5/6 turn gets. Personally I'd look at someone like Lynch. However if you feel like there is still good RB value at the next turn (Benson or Rice) I wouldn't be against grabbing Witten or Rivers/Rodgers. How ever if you don't get 2 rbs in the first 4 rds, I'd stick with back to back RBs in 5 and 6.

Rounds 1-2.....take two of the big 4 WR (Moss, Fitz, AJ, CJ)

Rounds 3-4.....take two of the following backs (P Thomas, McFadden, Grant, Bush, K Smith, Ward)

Rounds 5-6.....take an elite TE (Witten, Gates, Gonzo, Clark) or upper-tier QB (Rodgers, Warner, Romo, Rivers) if one falls....otherwise best available RB (Johnson, Parker, Rice, Benson, Addai) and WR (Evans, D Jackson, Royal, etc.)

I currently have the 12th pick my oldest league and it happens to be the one I want to win most we are entering the 15 season of this league.

Here is my take at that spot, this is PPR and very high score performance league.

#1- Im taking the best WR out of this group:

Fitz

Ajohnson

R.Moss

now the other pick will be quite interesting, I am very very tempted to go empty backfiled until round3/4. Especially if Drew Brees is available which given this leagues track record he will not be.

RB's I expect to be gone before 1.12:

ADP

MJD

Turner

DeAngelo

Sjax

LT

C.Johnson

M.Forte

Westbrook

So If I can get either:

Gore

Slaton

Portis

(which by pure math I will) That is how I will probably start the draft.

Gore/RandyMoss

Take Brees and Brady at the turn and watch owners faces go :thumbup:
I don't know about that, but I am really thinking about taking one of them. I normally go heavy on RBs, but the past couple years I've had poor luck shuffling QBs, and I'm sick of having to deal with it. That, and there's a couple late round RBs that I don't mind reaching for.

Take Brees and Brady at the turn and watch owners faces go :)
I don't know about that, but I am really thinking about taking one of them. I normally go heavy on RBs, but the past couple years I've had poor luck shuffling QBs, and I'm sick of having to deal with it. That, and there's a couple late round RBs that I don't mind reaching for.
what late round RBs are you looking to 'reach' for ?I'm with you on having poor luck in the past w/QBs but to me this year there are some decentQBs available rounds 7 or later who could give you lots of points (Carson Palmer, Kyle Orton, Edwards)You could also get McNabb in the 5th &/or Schaub in the 6th.I think I'd rather 'reach' for a QB than a RB.

I don't know about that, but I am really thinking about taking one of them. I normally go heavy on RBs, but the past couple years I've had poor luck shuffling QBs, and I'm sick of having to deal with it.
I'm in the same boat. I'm picking 11th in my top league and I'm considering grabbing a QB in the second (Brees or Brady). Two years ago, I went the QBBC approach and got killed with Cutler and Schaub. Last year, I took a QB a little earlier and got killed again with Roethlisberger (plus Garrard stunk as my QB2). I probably won't take a QB because it goes against my nature to take one in the first 2-3 rounds. But the idea of having a stud QB and not having to worry about that guy is tempting.And yes, I realize the owners who took Brady in the first last year had the same thought. But injuries can happen to anyone. If guys like Brees and Brady stay healthy, they will produce and they likely won't disappoint you.

Max Power said:
I feel like you have to split the difference in the rd1/2 turn. Grab the best back and best WR.I think the end of rd 3 is a good spot to grab Bowe, Welker or Housh. 4.01 is a tough spot just because of how rough the 5/6 turn gets. Personally I'd look at someone like Lynch. However if you feel like there is still good RB value at the next turn (Benson or Rice) I wouldn't be against grabbing Witten or Rivers/Rodgers. How ever if you don't get 2 rbs in the first 4 rds, I'd stick with back to back RBs in 5 and 6.
This is the way I am going as well. I think you can get a stud WR and very good RB in this slot - definitely another WR in the 3rd/4th paired with either a stud TE or QB unless a real good RB drops. It would take Jacobs/Portis/Ronnie/(R Bush if PPR) dropping to 36th pick to get me to go RB there (which I don't see happening).Then in the 5th/6th i'd hope for one of Kevin Smith, Pierre, Grant, Ward, Lynch, Addai, Moreno to fall to me.

At 12, you can't afford to take any chances in the first 2 rounds.

You've got to take the best player available..which might be two WR.

LaDanian might be available.

Just picking at the turn and LT was gone so I went Moss-Wayne at the turn. Westbrook/DeAngleo/Portis were available to be had but I wanted to try the WR/WR. Came back with McFadden and Witten. There is no way Witten/Gates or Gonzo make it to the next turn. But I gave a hard look to Chad who went 4.2 and I kind of wish I had gone that route afterwards. See what RB I get at the end of the 5th. Did not go WR because I feel a good WR can be had still at end of the 5th. So do you like Witten-Holmes or Chad-Clark(if he does make it that far). I like part 2 but make it Chad-Cooley and I like part 1 better.

Really no wrong answers this year. I can see DeAngelo-Westy(Portis for less risk) and than come back with Chad-Edwards as not a bad move either.

I feel like you have to split the difference in the rd1/2 turn. Grab the best back and best WR.

I think the end of rd 3 is a good spot to grab Bowe, Welker or Housh. 4.01 is a tough spot just because of how rough the 5/6 turn gets. Personally I'd look at someone like Lynch. However if you feel like there is still good RB value at the next turn (Benson or Rice) I wouldn't be against grabbing Witten or Rivers/Rodgers. How ever if you don't get 2 rbs in the first 4 rds, I'd stick with back to back RBs in 5 and 6.
I have been mocking out of the 12 spot and I have found this to be true. I found if you go RB-RB or WR-WR at pick 3 and 4 if a RB or WR drops to that spot you really can't pick him up as your #3 RB or WR because you will be scarificing your other positions.

In a slow live draft right now.

PPR

First two picks were F Gore and S Slaton. I just couldn't help myself.

I think those two will have excellent seasons.

Now coming up on the end of the 3rd, not much at WR there. T Owens, Ochocinco, B Edwards, D Jackson

Should have gone RB,WR, but hindsight is 20/20.

Thinking of going TE, QB or TE, WR most likely.

Witten is gone, the rest remain. The usual suspects remain at QB. Gone are Brady, Breese, Manning.

In a slow live draft right now. PPRFirst two picks were F Gore and S Slaton. I just couldn't help myself. I think those two will have excellent seasons.Now coming up on the end of the 3rd, not much at WR there. T Owens, Ochocinco, B Edwards, D JacksonShould have gone RB,WR, but hindsight is 20/20.Thinking of going TE, QB or TE, WR most likely.Witten is gone, the rest remain. The usual suspects remain at QB. Gone are Brady, Breese, Manning.
RB/WR is fine also. IN fact it is either RB/WR or WR/WR for me for my real draft coming up. Coming to the turn for 5/6 and Gonzo and Clark might still be available. Wish I had gone Ocho last time and Clark this time. I would in our shoes take a WR not matter what. Your looking at maybe Holmes, Evans etc on the next turn. I like Clark just as much as Gates so I could see QB/WR or WR/WR instead.

I'm going WR/WR no doubt about it. I'd much rather have

Wayne

AJ

McFadden

Grant

or

Gore

LT

Bowe

Houz

however, there are a few RB's I would draft at 1.12, but I seriously doubt they make it to me

Last edited by a moderator:
the closer I get to my draft the more I think I'm taking a QB in pick 4.01

If I wait till 5.12 I fear the top 7 will be gone & I'm not willing to risk having Schaub or Palmer

as my #1 QB.

right now I'm thinking

1) RB

2) WR

3) best WR or RB

4) QB

5) best WR or QB but whatever I do in the 3rd round influences what I do here

I still have a month to chance my mind but that's what I'm leaning towards right now.

If you take a Qb in the 1st 4 rounds, it leaves you too weak in the other positions i have found. I've been taking a QB in the 5/6 turn and have been getting McNabb, Warner, Romo or Schaub. IMHO, you should go rb,wr, rb,wr, qb.

In a slow live draft right now. PPRFirst two picks were F Gore and S Slaton. I just couldn't help myself. I think those two will have excellent seasons.Now coming up on the end of the 3rd, not much at WR there. T Owens, Ochocinco, B Edwards, D JacksonShould have gone RB,WR, but hindsight is 20/20.Thinking of going TE, QB or TE, WR most likely.Witten is gone, the rest remain. The usual suspects remain at QB. Gone are Brady, Breese, Manning.
Ended up going this way:RB GoreRB SlatonWR OwensQB Warner (playoff schedule 14,15,16)WR DeShean JacksonTE D ClarkQB M SchaubRB R RiceDEF NYGWR C HenryRB A Bradshaw WR S Smith NYG ETCI am happy with this team. In hindsight, I should have gone with Ochocinco instead of Warner at 4, butglad D Jackson fell to me in 5. Am involved in yet another with the 12th pick, and went the opposite:R MossC JohnsonC OchocincoP ThomasT GonzalezM LynchAm planning on QB,QB next two rounds. One of the distinct advantages of the 12th (or first) pick is waiting on QB, and then taking two in a row later IMO.

Pick Ovr Franchise Selection Date/Time Comments

1.12 12. Diabolical Dragons Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

2.01 13. Diabolical Dragons Johnson, Andre HOU WR

3.12 36. Diabolical Dragons Johnson, Larry KCC RB

4.01 37. Diabolical Dragons Grant, Ryan GBP RB

5.12 60. Diabolical Dragons Clark, Dallas IND TE

6.01 61. Diabolical Dragons White, LenDale TEN RB

7.12 84. Diabolical Dragons Schaub, Matt HOU QB

8.01 85. Diabolical Dragons Berrian, Bernard MIN WR

9.12 108. Diabolical Dragons Taylor, Fred NEP RB

10.01 109. Diabolical Dragons Edwards, Trent BUF QB

11.12 132. Diabolical Dragons Giants, New York NYG Def

12.01 133. Diabolical Dragons Burleson, Nate SEA WR

13.12 156. Diabolical Dragons Miller, Heath PIT TE Tue

14.01 157. Diabolical Dragons Austin, Miles DAL WR Tue

15.12 180. Diabolical Dragons Branch, Deion SEA WR Thu

16.01 181. Diabolical Dragons Jennings, Rashad JAC RB Thu

17.12 204. Diabolical Dragons Rackers, Neil ARI PK

18.01 205. Diabolical Dragons Crayton, Patrick DAL WR

I feel like you have to split the difference in the rd1/2 turn. Grab the best back and best WR.I think the end of rd 3 is a good spot to grab Bowe, Welker or Housh. 4.01 is a tough spot just because of how rough the 5/6 turn gets. Personally I'd look at someone like Lynch. However if you feel like there is still good RB value at the next turn (Benson or Rice) I wouldn't be against grabbing Witten or Rivers/Rodgers. How ever if you don't get 2 rbs in the first 4 rds, I'd stick with back to back RBs in 5 and 6.
No way you'll get Bowe there dude, unless your leaguemates aren't very smart. Welker there might be a stretch also

CD Dragon said:
Pick Ovr Franchise Selection Date/Time Comments

1.12 12. Diabolical Dragons Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

2.01 13. Diabolical Dragons Johnson, Andre HOU WR

3.12 36. Diabolical Dragons Johnson, Larry KCC RB

4.01 37. Diabolical Dragons Grant, Ryan GBP RB
I'm a much bigger believer in Ryan Grant than most people and can't believe a 2nd undisputed starting RB is making it to the 3rd/4th turn.But we'll see...

I will say this, in the IBL the big four receivers (Moss, AJ, Fitz and CJ) are not lasting until the turn. Granted it's a PPR league but that's still a little early for everyone to be grabbing receivers.

Needless to say, I'll be going RB-RB.

My lineup so far,

1.12 - Slaton

2.1 - Westbrook

3.12 - B.Edwards

4.1 - K.Smith

5.5 - Moreno

6.8 - Romo

7.12 - F.Jones

8.1 - Cutler

I traded the 5.12,6.1 to get the 5.5,6.8

I recently completed two WCOFF satellite drafts from the 12-hole (12-team PPR scoring). WR-WR is very trendy this year, so be prepared to jump on RB value that slips to the late 1st. In my draft last night, I had anticipated going WR-WR or RB-WR but Calvin, Fitz, and AJ went 5-6-7 in the first round and I ended up with D-Will and Gore at the turn.

Draft 1

Frank Gore

Calvin Johnson

Ronnie Brown

Pierre Thomas

(I could not believe Brown and Thomas were there for me at the 3-4 turn)

Philip Rivers

Hines Ward

Ray Rice

Greg Olsen

Josh Morgan

Michael Crabtree

Fred Taylor

Kevin Faulk

Chaz Schilens

Johnee Lee Higgins

Draft 2

Deangelo Williams

Frank Gore

Peyton Manning

Darren McFadden

Santana Moss

Chris Cooley

Torry Holt

Ted Ginn

Michael Bush

Domenik Hixon

Mushin Muhammad

Hakeem Nicks

Chaz Schilens

Kevin Faulk

Rounds 1-2.....take two of the big 4 WR (Moss, Fitz, AJ, CJ)Rounds 3-4.....take two of the following backs (P Thomas, McFadden, Grant, Bush, K Smith, Ward)Rounds 5-6.....take an elite TE (Witten, Gates, Gonzo, Clark) or upper-tier QB (Rodgers, Warner, Romo, Rivers) if one falls....otherwise best available RB (Johnson, Parker, Rice, Benson, Addai) and WR (Evans, D Jackson, Royal, etc.)
This is what I have been doing in mocks so far but I dont go with a TE unless clark is still there at 5. I usually end up getting Rivers and LJ at that turn. You can pick up a TE in Carlson later. If the Qb's you listed are gone I wait on Palmer at the next turn and get some wr/rb depth in place.

just finished a slow draft on Sunday with some worthy opponents... got the 12 pick. PPR. Start 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex (plus the usual QB, TE, DEF and K). The "Big 4" WRs were gone by the time it got to me, but I still went WR/WR. Probably should have gone WR/RB to start, but if it were a mandatory 3 WR league, then WR/WR makes sense to me.

i tried to start some runs (which did or did not work), but i wanted to make sure that i had the "best/difference makers" in every position except RB and QB. i like my team, especially if S Smith is ready opening day and i can get 15-18 touches a week from 2 RBs on winning teams

Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Campbell, Jason WAS QB - 8 17.12

Garrard, David JAC QB - 7 9.12

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB - 8 7.12

Brown, Donald IND RB - 6 8.01

McClain, Le'Ron BAL RB - 7 14.01

Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB - 8 10.01

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB (P) - 5 3.12

Ward, Derrick TBB RB - 8 5.12

Burleson, Nate SEA WR (P) - 7 16.01

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR - 6 13.12

Holmes, Santonio PIT WR - 8 6.01

Smith, Steve CAR WR - 4 2.01

Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 6 1.12

McMichael, Randy STL TE (Q) - 9 18.01

Witten, Jason DAL TE - 6 4.01

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK - 8 12.01

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def - 5 11.12

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def - 6 15.12

12 team from the 12 hole. draft held today.

fitz

AJ

PT

Rodgers

Royal

Olson

Benson

Beanie Wells

D. Brown

Mccoy

Garrad

Chris Henry

Chester Taylor

Chargers

Josh Morgan

K

little weak at rb2. hope one of the rookies hits.

I currently have the 12th pick my oldest league and it happens to be the one I want to win most we are entering the 15 season of this league.Here is my take at that spot, this is PPR and very high score performance league. #1- Im taking the best WR out of this group:Fitz AjohnsonR.Mossnow the other pick will be quite interesting, I am very very tempted to go empty backfiled until round3/4. Especially if Drew Brees is available which given this leagues track record he will not be.RB's I expect to be gone before 1.12:ADPMJDTurnerDeAngeloSjaxLTC.JohnsonM.ForteWestbrookSo If I can get either:GoreSlatonPortis(which by pure math I will) That is how I will probably start the draft. Gore/RandyMoss
I am leaning this way too, and my rankings are in the same order...that being said, I think I like Slaton better than Gore. Am I crazy?

I will say this, in the IBL the big four receivers (Moss, AJ, Fitz and CJ) are not lasting until the turn. Granted it's a PPR league but that's still a little early for everyone to be grabbing receivers.Needless to say, I'll be going RB-RB. My lineup so far, 1.12 - Slaton2.1 - Westbrook3.12 - B.Edwards4.1 - K.Smith5.5 - Moreno 6.8 - Romo7.12 - F.Jones8.1 - CutlerI traded the 5.12,6.1 to get the 5.5,6.8
This team would be a real problem in my league. We start 2 RB's and 3 WR's. I've only seen 3 trades in 6 seasons. I would have a great bench and really bad WR corp. No thanks. :shrug:

Nice to hear that lots of other sharks are considering WR-WR on the turn.

For me, the big question in this spot is probably what RBs to take in the group that's generally been available at 3.12 and 4.1? I really don't think you can go RB-RB in the first two rounds unless you get lucky and Slaton and Gore fall to you, like they did for one of the above posters.

I like Thomas Jones if you're a risk-averse kind of guy, Knowshon Moreno if you like to roll the dice, and both of them if you go WR-WR in the first two rounds.

I will say this, in the IBL the big four receivers (Moss, AJ, Fitz and CJ) are not lasting until the turn. Granted it's a PPR league but that's still a little early for everyone to be grabbing receivers.Needless to say, I'll be going RB-RB. My lineup so far, 1.12 - Slaton2.1 - Westbrook3.12 - B.Edwards4.1 - K.Smith5.5 - Moreno 6.8 - Romo7.12 - F.Jones8.1 - CutlerI traded the 5.12,6.1 to get the 5.5,6.8
This team would be a real problem in my league. We start 2 RB's and 3 WR's. I've only seen 3 trades in 6 seasons. I would have a great bench and really bad WR corp. No thanks. :shrug:
I'm hoping to parlay some of my running back depth into a better starting WR. The only way I could get around this was to take S.Smith at one of my early picks but that would have left very little at the RB2 and RB3. I'd still rather be stronger at RB than WR. I can make up for a WR deficit, not so much for a RB one.

Nice to hear that lots of other sharks are considering WR-WR on the turn. For me, the big question in this spot is probably what RBs to take in the group that's generally been available at 3.12 and 4.1? I really don't think you can go RB-RB in the first two rounds unless you get lucky and Slaton and Gore fall to you, like they did for one of the above posters. I like Thomas Jones if you're a risk-averse kind of guy, Knowshon Moreno if you like to roll the dice, and both of them if you go WR-WR in the first two rounds.
Generally speaking, the best running back left at the 3.12 turn is usually Kevin Smith followed by Moreno and if you are really lucky, Thomas.

Nice to hear that lots of other sharks are considering WR-WR on the turn. For me, the big question in this spot is probably what RBs to take in the group that's generally been available at 3.12 and 4.1? I really don't think you can go RB-RB in the first two rounds unless you get lucky and Slaton and Gore fall to you, like they did for one of the above posters. I like Thomas Jones if you're a risk-averse kind of guy, Knowshon Moreno if you like to roll the dice, and both of them if you go WR-WR in the first two rounds.
Generally speaking, the best running back left at the 3.12 turn is usually Kevin Smith followed by Moreno and if you are really lucky, Thomas.
Thanks. I assume you meant Pierre Thomas and not Thomas Jones? That would be a gift from the Gods at 3.12.I'm really starting to think WR-WR is the shark move at the turn, at least in 3WR leagues. The dropoff at WR from 2.1 to 3.12 is far greater than the dropoff at RB between those two spots, in my opinion. I'm even thinking of getting my third WR or a QB along with an RB at 3.12 and 4.1. With guys like Larry Johnson, Ray Rice and Donald Brown available at 5.12 and 6.1, why not roll the dice?

I'm picking 12 but I'm in a third-round reversal draft, meaning I pick 1.12, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01, 5.12, 6.01, etc. Should I go WR/WR, then take Brown and possible McFadden? Or RB-WR then Jennings or Boldin at 3.01?

BC

D-Fens said:
I'm picking 12 but I'm in a third-round reversal draft, meaning I pick 1.12, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01, 5.12, 6.01, etc. Should I go WR/WR, then take Brown and possible McFadden? Or RB-WR then Jennings or Boldin at 3.01?BC
I'd actually take Brady or Brees at 1.12 and best WR on the board at 2.01 followed by R Brown or best RB in 3.01 & 4.01.

Drafted out of 12 in a PPR league a week ago with 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE and 2flex and here is how it turned out

1) Gore

2) Deangelo Williams

3) Brandon Marshall

4) Witten

5) Santonio Holmes

6) Schaub

7) Julius Jones

8) Kevin Walter

9) Norwood

10) Steve Smith

11) Ricky Williams

12) Jets

13) Shonn Greene

14) Mark Bradley

15) Cowboys

16) Kasay

Have to say I am not very happy and should have gone RB/WR as I could have taken Megatron or Moss and gotten Grant or Mcfadden. My WR's are bad, my RB depth not great and overall I will be in for a long year. I must say I have never had much success on either end and prefer to be in the middle somewhere.

I'll either have this or the 11th pick in my 12 team league w/IDP...really thinking about going wr/wr with my top two. Point per completion and reception.

Take a McNabb/Schaub/Rodgers in the fifth, take a te/rb with the 3/4 round or maybe reach on one defensive guy to try and start a run.

Let's say I didn't take a rb until the fifth round...it would surely be a weakness, but I'm really thinking I could throw together a mishmash of backups, 3rd down guys, or the likes of Julius Jones...

12 Team PPR league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex WR/RB, 1 TE, DEF, K. I am satisfied for the most part. I took a little bit of a risk with the Johnson / Housh combo at the second turn, but I feel I was able to make up for it with the Gonzlez & Hixon picks later in the draft. I am a little light at RB depth in this league but I was able to pick up Rashard Jennings & Jamaal Charles at the end of the draft.

1.12 - Chris Johnson

2.01 - Frank Gore

3.12 - Chad Johnson

4.01 - TJ Housh

5.12 - Darren McFadden

6.01 - Anthony Gonzalez

7.12 - Ben Roethlisberger

8.01 - Greg Olsen

9.12 - Earnest Graham

10.1 - Domenik Hixon

11.12 - Chicago DEF

12.01 - David Garrard

Late Round fluff......etc

I currently have the 12th pick my oldest league and it happens to be the one I want to win most we are entering the 15 season of this league.Here is my take at that spot, this is PPR and very high score performance league. #1- Im taking the best WR out of this group:Fitz AjohnsonR.Mossnow the other pick will be quite interesting, I am very very tempted to go empty backfiled until round3/4. Especially if Drew Brees is available which given this leagues track record he will not be.RB's I expect to be gone before 1.12:ADPMJDTurnerDeAngeloSjaxLTC.JohnsonM.ForteWestbrookSo If I can get either:GoreSlatonPortis(which by pure math I will) That is how I will probably start the draft. Gore/RandyMoss
I am leaning this way too, and my rankings are in the same order...that being said, I think I like Slaton better than Gore. Am I crazy?
No U are not crazy. I debate an flip flop Gore/Slaton almost daily. I am actually thinking Westbrook might be there as well now that things are shaking out, I might grab him and handcuff McCoy later. Also heavily thinking about WR/WR - R.Moss with Wayne or Colston.

Drafted Saturday. 2RB 3WR .5PPR

1.12 Gore

2.01 Moss

First two picks went exactly as expected. All the better RBs and WRs went off the board in rounds 2 and 3. Was hoping for one of Grant/PT/R. Brown and Housh. All three RBs and Housh gone by 3.12. Thank goodness for preparation -- the value that dropped was A. Rodgers.

3.12 K. Smith

4.01 A. Rodgers

The original plan was to pick up maybe a McNabb at 5.12, but he went in the 4th, so good decision on Rodgers.

5.12 DeSean Jackson

6.01 Cotchery (filled out starting WRs)

Thought about Ray Rice here, but based on the draft, I thought I could wait. The guy at 6.02 swore at me when I picked Cotchery.

7.12 Ray Rice (yep, he fell)

8.01 Hixon (thought about TE here, but the value wasn't there)

9.12 D. Mason

10.01 M. Hasselbeck

11.12 F. Jones (can't believe he fell this far)

12.01 LeSean McCoy (flyer)

13.12 Celek

14.01 Tampa Defense

15.12 L. Tynes

If I had started WR-WR, my RBs would have been lousy.

I waited until the 5 turn to pickup my first back, also made a cardinal sin in taking a QB and TE early, but in a PPR league and all TD's 6 points, I don't mind.

2RB 3WR

-- Fitz & AJohnson already gone +9 RB's

1.12 Tom Brady

2.01 Randy Moss

-- 14 RB's gone, took best value

3.12 Dwayne Bowe

4.01 Jason Witten

5.12 Darren McFadden

6.01 Marshawn Lynch

7.12 Derrick Ward

8.01 Devin Hester

9.12 Leon Washington

10.01 Domenik Hixon

11.12 New York Jets

12.01 Earnest Graham

-- no real value at WR left, so kicker and another RB...

13.12 Nate Kaeding

14.01 Kevin Faulk

15.12 Justin Gage

the closer I get to my draft the more I think I'm taking a QB in pick 4.01If I wait till 5.12 I fear the top 7 will be gone & I'm not willing to risk having Schaub or Palmeras my #1 QB.right now I'm thinking 1) RB2) WR3) best WR or RB4) QB5) best WR or QB but whatever I do in the 3rd round influences what I do hereI still have a month to chance my mind but that's what I'm leaning towards right now.
I have to agree here....and why is Matt Forte falling in the Draft Dominator rankings? He's available at pick 121?!?! :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread