What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

LBH said:
Team A gives Antonio Brown

Team B gives Mike Evans

12 team PPR
Pretty even, but I can see it being a win win if the team getting Evans is rebuilding and the team getting Brown is a title contender and needs the more consistent production.

It's Superflex, how are Mariota and Winston lasting that late? You draft Gurley/Cooper/Mariota/Winston 1-4 and you probably own that league for years to come.
This or even if you aren't sold on Mariota you draft White and still own the league. bad move for a handcuff

a few trades from my FFPC rookie/FA draft (keep 14 position players, QRRWWTFF PPR (1.5 for TE))

2.09 (Joseph Randle)

2016 2nd (2.09-2.12 range)

2016 2nd (mid-early)

for

OTC 2.01 (Tevin Coleman)

1.08 (Perriman)

1.09 (Abdullah)

3.02 (Lockett)

for

1.05 (Agholor)

1.12 (Funchess)

3.10 (Mike Davis)

Cam

1.02 (Cooper)

for

Romo

1.01(Gurley)

Fitzgerald

for

Terrance Williams

1.10 (Yeldon)

for

1.11 (Dorsett)

Michael Crabtree

Crabtree

4.10 (Sam Bradford)

for

2.12 (Chris Conley)

3.02 (Lockett)

for

4.04 (Tre McBride)

2016 3rd (mid-late)

a few trades from my FFPC rookie/FA draft (keep 14 position players, QRRWWTFF PPR (1.5 for TE))

2.09 (Joseph Randle)

2016 2nd (2.09-2.12 range)

2016 2nd (mid-early)

for

OTC 2.01 (Tevin Coleman)

1.08 (Perriman)

1.09 (Abdullah)

3.02 (Lockett)

for

1.05 (Agholor)

1.12 (Funchess)

3.10 (Mike Davis)

Cam

1.02 (Cooper)

for

Romo

1.01(Gurley)

Fitzgerald

for

Terrance Williams

1.10 (Yeldon)

for

1.11 (Dorsett)

Michael Crabtree

Crabtree

4.10 (Sam Bradford)

for

2.12 (Chris Conley)

3.02 (Lockett)

for

4.04 (Tre McBride)

2016 3rd (mid-late)
Randle and company. I know they are short rosters, but I am not a big Coleman fan.

Agholor and Funchess

Cooper side

Fitzgerald

Even, but I would take the Dorsett side

Bradford

Lockett

Dr. Octopus said:
12 team ppr QB - 2RB - 3 WR - TE - FL

DeMarco Murray

for

Russell Wilson and 1.08
Even, but I like Wilson and the pick
I am on the other side on this one. In 2QB, yes, I take the Wilson side all day, but in 1 QB, the position is cheap.

DeMarco Murray was an absolute beast last year, and will regress this year, but he should still be the man in a good offense with a good OL at a position that is at a premium right now. He is 27, and thats a consideration, but should be good for 3 more solid seasons.

I guess if you are super high on Yeldon, Abdullah, or Coleman you could see this as an opportunity to replace Murray with a younger option while securing a good QB at the same time. If I knew I could get Yeldon at 8 I may feel differently. I wouldnt trade Murray for Wilson/Abdullah (or Coleman) though myself, nor would I trade Murray for Wilson/Perriman (or DGB or Dorsett). Not in a start one QB league. Wilson/Yeldon...may do that.

shady inc said:
QRRWWWT 2 flex (W/R/T) full PPR not involved

Team A gives:

1.05, 1.11, 2.02, and ladarius green

Team B gives:

Allen Robinson and Sammy Watkins
Robinson and Sammy
Easily Watkins side for me

Dr. Octopus said:
12 team ppr QB - 2RB - 3 WR - TE - FL

DeMarco Murray

for

Russell Wilson and 1.08
Murray
Yup

Mainevent said:
12 Team, IDP-PPR-Dynasty (53 man rosters)- QRRWWWT and Superflex

Gave: Jay Cutler, Derek Carr, 1.11 (Abdullah), 2016 1st (projected mid round), 2016 2nd (projected end of round)

Got: Matt Stafford, 2.09 (Sammie Coates), 3.09 (traded along with 4.04 to get Justin Hardy @ 3.04), 4.09 (Matt Jones), 5.09 (Rashad Greene), 6.09 (Karlos Williams)

Both teams contending.
Carr side all day
That seems like an overpay for Stafford

matttyl said:
10 team IDP dynasty.

A gives #2 pick and Spiller

B gives #3 pick, J Stew, Kendall Wright, and DB Barry Church
3rd pick
Yeah agreed

14 team PPR nonIDP Startup Draft- Traded picks 4.12/4.14/7.01 for Gronk/14.04

12 team PPR nonIDP= DGB/Dobson for Funchess/Montgomery

12 team, start QRRWWWT + flex, 1/2 PPR for WR/TE ONLY, max 4 year player contracts

Not involved

Team A receives 1.11, 2.10, Martellus Bennett (1 yr contract)

Team B receives Sefarian-Jenkins (open), R.Woods (2 yr), 3.02, 3.03, 3.05, 3.06

Thoughts?

16 team non-idp dynasty, ppr scoring

I gave - Brandon Marshall

I got - $20 (fake dollars for transactions) and a 2nd round pick in next year's draft. I would project this as a top 7 pick in round 2.

I got - $20 (fake dollars for transactions) and a 2nd round pick in next year's draft. I would project this as a top 7 pick in round 2.
Marshall. Even given the move to NY he's still likely to be a top 20-25 WR which I'd value well above a future 2 and some bid bux.

Look at the players that end up going at 4.12 and 4.14. Gronk side will end up winning by a ton.

I like DGB side more, but I am pretty worried about him busting.

12 team, start QRRWWWT + flex, 1/2 PPR for WR/TE ONLY, max 4 year player contracts

Not involved

Thoughts?
Picks and Bennett. Woods is worth almost nothing, and all those third rounders aren't worth much either.

You've got to give us some info about what the $20 fake dollars means. Is that someone's whole budget for the year? Great trade. Are the budgets $1000 per year? Not so great.

Few trades in 12 team PPR leagues

1) Gave: Latimer and McKinnon

Got: E.Sanders

2) Gave: Clay

Got: 3.03 and 3.06

Have Gronk and Kelce already, so wanted a few dart throw draft picks

3) Gave: Edelman and J.Bell

Got: 1.07

Few trades in 12 team PPR leagues

1) Gave: Latimer and McKinnon

Got: E.Sanders

2) Gave: Clay

Got: 3.03 and 3.06

Have Gronk and Kelce already, so wanted a few dart throw draft picks

3) Gave: Edelman and J.Bell

Got: 1.07
Sanders

pretty even, but given the context I would take the picks

Look at the players that end up going at 4.12 and 4.14. Gronk side will end up winning by a ton.

I like DGB side more, but I am pretty worried about him busting.
Yeah that's what I did for the Gronk side. On my board it was like Michael Floyd/Latimer/Crowell/Newton (4pt pass TDs) so I figured I am trading like Floyd/Newton/7.01 for Gronk which seemed like a no brainer. He ended up taking Alf and Matt Ryan.

I initially felt the same way. I just never have really felt great about owning any part of the Titans. I drafted DGB at 1.11 which I had traded McKinnon for the pick. I like Funchess situation a lot more and he should have an immediate impact with less variables at play.

Evans/Hyde

for

1.1/, 1.5 and latimer (Gurley and Parker were the picks)
Need scoring and lineup requirements.
Normal PPR

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal 1 PPR,

Start 1-3 rb

3-5 WR

1-2 te

The guy trading the hyde and evans only really had foster and simms as his rb but had Julio, ODB, Evans at wr. He also had the 1.4 so he is now looking at Rodgers at qb, foster and gurly at rb with Julio, odb, white, parker, latimer at wr with kelce, maxx Williams at te. Guess it all depends how much faith you have in hyde over Gurley long term....

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal 1 PPR,

Start 1-3 rb

3-5 WR

1-2 te

The guy trading the hyde and evans only really had foster and simms as his rb but had Julio, ODB, Evans at wr. He also had the 1.4 so he is now looking at Rodgers at qb, foster and gurly at rb with Julio, odb, white, parker, latimer at wr with kelce, maxx Williams at te. Guess it all depends how much faith you have in hyde over Gurley long term....
Evans and Hyde. ODB, Julio and Evans at receiver gave him a huge advantage over most if not all the other teams in the league. Plus when you have to start 3 receivers and only 1 back. A stud receiving core can lead you to titles and cover up a bad running back core.

14 team devy dynasty

Team A got: e. Sanders

Team B got: Quick, M. Davis, c. Artis-Payne, De'runnya Wilson, $175 bb (1000 allotted to each team)

Team b won the title in 2014, team a was the points champ for context.
Probably because of moves like that.

I will take the roster fills and devy too
For more context

Team A now:

QB- Luck, Flacco

RB- Gurley, Gordon, Gore

WR- Brown, Jeffery, Cooks, Sanders, Boldin, Jennings

TE- Graham

Devys- Chubb, Guice, Treadwell, Davis, Hodges

Team B now:

QB-Romo, Bradford

RB-Shady, Lynch, Vereen, Blount, M. Davis, Artis-Payne, Turbin, J.White

WR- Floyd, Desean, Decker, Wright, J. Gordon, Quick, Hunter, Bowe, Huff

TE- Julius

Devys- D. Wilson, Henry, Clement, Scarborough

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR
Evans/Hyde

for

Normal 1 PPR,Start 1-3 rb

3-5 WR

1-2 te

Evans and Hyde. ODB, Julio and Evans at receiver gave him a huge advantage over most if not all the other teams in the league. Plus when you have to start 3 receivers and only 1 back. A stud receiving core can lead you to titles and cover up a bad running back core.
If he started 1 rb he'd have to go 5 wr unless he was playing 2 te.

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR
Evans/Hyde

for

3-5 WR

1-2 te

Both teams are solid.Alex smith/James winston

Hyde/crowell

Calvin, evans, cooks, sammy, davante adams

vd

Miami

Rodgers

foster, gurley

Julio, odb, white, parker and latimer

Kelce

Seattle

Last edited by a moderator:
Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR
Evans/Hyde

for

3-5 WR

1-2 te

Hyde/crowell

vd

Miami

Rodgers

foster, gurley

Kelce

Seattle
Seeing the rosters I hate that trade even more for him.

Foster is his starter then he is rolling out Julio, Evans, OBJ, Parker and White. If those guys come even close to what they are advertised he is starting 5 of the top 25 or so receivers in the league for the next 4 or 5 years. Plus he has Hyde to take over for Foster.

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR
Evans/Hyde

for

3-5 WR

1-2 te

Hyde/crowell

vd

Miami

Rodgers

foster, gurley

Kelce

Seattle

Foster is his starter then he is rolling out Julio, Evans, OBJ, Parker and White. If those guys come even close to what they are advertised he is starting 5 of the top 25 or so receivers in the league for the next 4 or 5 years. Plus he has Hyde to take over for Foster.
He wouldn't have parker or latimertho. He'd have odb, julio, evans and white with hyde and foster. He wasn't a believer is hyde is how he put it. Can't blame him, I'd rather have gurley myself. The question is whether you like parker/latimer for evans? I like evans today more then them. Who knows how I'll feel at the end of the year...

Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR
Evans/Hyde

for

3-5 WR

1-2 te

Hyde/crowell

vd

Miami

Rodgers

foster, gurley

Kelce

Seattle

He wouldn't have parker or latimertho. He'd have odb, julio, evans and white with hyde and foster. He wasn't a believer is hyde is how he put it. Can't blame him, I'd rather have gurley myself. The question is whether you like parker/latimer for evans? I like evans today more then them. Who knows how I'll feel at the end of the year...
You are right about Parker I missed that, I am not a big believer in Latimer. If he doesn't like Hyde then he doesn't like him, but I think he could have moved him for something else and kept Evans, who I like a lot.

msudaisy26 said:
Poncho said:
msudaisy26 said:
Poncho said:
msudaisy26 said:
Poncho said:
msudaisy26 said:
Poncho said:
Evans/Hyde

for

Normal PPR
msudaisy26 said:
Poncho said:
Evans/Hyde

for

3-5 WR

1-2 te

Hyde/crowell

vd

Miami

Rodgers

foster, gurley

Kelce

Seattle

You are right about Parker I missed that, I am not a big believer in Latimer. If he doesn't like Hyde then he doesn't like him, but I think he could have moved him for something else and kept Evans, who I like a lot.
I thought the trade was fair and saw both sides. Not a fan of playing either of these teams :(

10 Team Superflex

Gave: 2.02/2.03/3.03

Got: 1.07/4.07

Wanted another pick in the top tier. Leaves me with 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.07, 1.08 and 2.01.
Another trade today:Gave:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.07

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.08

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.08

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR
About ten minutes later, same trade partner:Gave:

Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.07

Year 2015 Draft Pick 5.06

Year 2015 Draft Pick 5.09

Received:

2016 2nd (hoping it's top 3, probably anywhere from 1-6)
Same trade partner again

Gave:

1.04/Floyd/Sims

Received:

CJ Anderson/1.07

16 team x 51 man rosters, full IDP, .5 PPR, balanced scoring (2 pts / tackle etc), start 1/1/2/1 with 2 flex on offense and 3/3/2 on defense

Martavis Bryant, 2016 1st (mid?), $3 bb ($70 / year)

FOR

Manti Te'o, Justin Blackmon, 2016 2nd (mid?)

I thought the trade was fair and saw both sides. Not a fan of playing either of these teams :(
He should have been able to get 1.01, 1.05, and Latimer for Evans alone, is my problem with it. I'd still like Evans more, but that's because I'm not a big believer in Gurley just yet :)

blardorg said:
Lott said:

Not involved

Thoughts?
Picks and Bennett. Woods is worth almost nothing, and all those third rounders aren't worth much either.
I thought it was picks and Bennett by a mile.

10 Team Superflex

Wanted another pick in the top tier. Leaves me with 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.07, 1.08 and 2.01.

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Received:

Same trade partner again

Gave:

1.04/Floyd/Sims

Received:

CJ Anderson/1.07
1.4/Floyd

1.4/Floyd
I thought that might be the side most would pick. Floyd was my 5th WR after trading for Dez (OBJ, Evans and Alshon) and my best RB will be Gurley since I have the 1.01 (only Spiller and Stewart behind him) so I needed to make a move at RB. Also have the 1.03 which will be Cooper.

I also felt like I owed the guy a little value since the Dez trade was pretty heavily in my favor.

Just saw this deal in one of my leagues and thought it was pretty interesting:

12 team PPR 1/2/3/1 2 flex

Michael Floyd

for

Mark Ingram

Think I lean towards Ingram but I've never been a big Floyd guy.

1.4/Floyd
I thought that might be the side most would pick. Floyd was my 5th WR after trading for Dez (OBJ, Evans and Alshon) and my best RB will be Gurley since I have the 1.01 (only Spiller and Stewart behind him) so I needed to make a move at RB. Also have the 1.03 which will be Cooper.

I also felt like I owed the guy a little value since the Dez trade was pretty heavily in my favor.
I like your side by a lot.

1.4/Floyd

I like your style giving away some value because you smoked him on an earlier deal.

I would want Floyd/1.04 but the trade makes sense for all your reasons

Just saw this deal in one of my leagues and thought it was pretty interesting:

12 team PPR 1/2/3/1 2 flex

Michael Floyd

for

Mark Ingram

Think I lean towards Ingram but I've never been a big Floyd guy.
Floyd easily for me

10 Team Superflex

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Received:

Same trade partner again

Gave:

1.04/Floyd/Sims

Received:

CJ Anderson/1.07
1.4/Floyd
FWIW, I'd take Anderson/1.07 by a decent margin

Made two trades today. Both are fairly normal PPR leagues.

Gave - Cordarelle Patterson

Received - Tre Mason

Gave - Moncrief

Received - Michael Floyd

Zealots Field - non-PPR - 53 man rosters - start 1QB/1-3RB/2-5WR/1-2TE

Dez

for

The TB backfield of Bobby Rainey/Doug Martin/Charles Sims, Vincent Jackson and Alshon Jeffery

I am the team getting Dez. Before the trade, I had Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson at QB; Ameer Abdullah, Todd Gurley, Giovanni Bernard and the TB backfield at RB; Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, AJ Green, Vincent Jackson, Alshon Jeffery, Jarvis Landry, DeVante Parker and Sammy Watkins at WR; Gronk at TE.

16 team x 51 man rosters, full IDP, .5 PPR, balanced scoring (2 pts / tackle etc), start 1/1/2/1 with 2 flex on offense and 3/3/2 on defense

Martavis Bryant, 2016 1st (mid?), $3 bb ($70 / year)

FOR

Manti Te'o, Justin Blackmon, 2016 2nd (mid?)
Unless Te'o is a stud, I don't understand.

Dez

for

The TB backfield of Bobby Rainey/Doug Martin/Charles Sims, Vincent Jackson and Alshon Jeffery

I am the team getting Dez. Before the trade, I had Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson at QB; Ameer Abdullah, Todd Gurley, Giovanni Bernard and the TB backfield at RB; Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, AJ Green, Vincent Jackson, Alshon Jeffery, Jarvis Landry, DeVante Parker and Sammy Watkins at WR; Gronk at TE.
Dez by miles.

EDIT: Just saw non-PPR, slightly less Dez but still him by a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Made 2 deals back to back in a 12 team PPR league:

1) Traded J.Bell and Edelman for 1.07

2) Traded Graham and 1.07 for Gronk and 3.05

Passed up guys like Coleman, Abdullah and Parker by dealing the pick. I'm loaded at WR (A.Brown, Evans, AJG, Jordy and Hopkins) and thin at RB (only Gio, Ingram, McKinnon) but really wanted Gronk. Felt it was good value

Dez

for

Awful trade by the other guy, but fantastic job by you. I'd much prefer to give up TB backfield + VJax than Abdullah, but either way you were fleecing the other team.

Users who are viewing this thread