What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

If 1 of the QBs or other top 4 drop to 1.07 though, this looks really cheap.
Parker went 1.5 in almost all of my leagues and that is the equivalent of the 1.7 in 2QB.

If the trade works out to, say, Parker for Strong/Funchess/Conley I don't think anyone is going to look at it as bad.

msudaisy26 said:
opensourcebeer said:
blardorg said:
scifijon said:
cstu said:
scifijon said:
Gave 1.2

Got Megatron
A couple years from now...

"Why did I trade Cooper for a busted up Megatron"
I hope not. 16 team league and I've been riding brady for years. Hope I can eek out a couple more good ones and then blow it up. Mega ADP still pretty high.
If your team is good enough to be competing for the championship the next 2 years or so, I don't think it's the worst trade. Definitely giving up long term value for better scoring in the next ~2 years, though.
Team after the trade:Brady, Tom

Smith, Geno

Crowell, Isaiah

Grice, Marion

Jennings, Rashad

Rainey, Bobby

Thomas, Pierre

Allen, Keenan

Blackmon, Justin

Cotchery, Jerricho

Hartline, Brian

Harvin, Percy

Jackson, Vincent

Johnson, Calvin

Wright, Jarius

Chandler, Scott

Gillmore, Crockett

Kelce, Travis

Lewis, Marcedes

Bailey, Dan

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

Start qrwwtffkd, ppr.
Horrible trade
To each his own yo.

msudaisy26 said:
opensourcebeer said:
blardorg said:
scifijon said:
cstu said:
scifijon said:
Gave 1.2

Got Megatron

I hope not. 16 team league and I've been riding brady for years. Hope I can eek out a couple more good ones and then blow it up. Mega ADP still pretty high.
If your team is good enough to be competing for the championship the next 2 years or so, I don't think it's the worst trade. Definitely giving up long term value for better scoring in the next ~2 years, though.

Smith, Geno

Crowell, Isaiah

Grice, Marion

Jennings, Rashad

Rainey, Bobby

Thomas, Pierre

Allen, Keenan

Blackmon, Justin

Cotchery, Jerricho

Hartline, Brian

Harvin, Percy

Jackson, Vincent

Johnson, Calvin

Wright, Jarius

Chandler, Scott

Gillmore, Crockett

Kelce, Travis

Lewis, Marcedes

Bailey, Dan

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

Start qrwwtffkd, ppr.
Horrible trade
To each his own yo.
Unless you can flip him for more this season it will set you back a couple years. This team is probably a borderline playoff team. You do realize that HALF of your running backs aren't even on an NFL team, but some how found their way onto your fantasy team.

12 Team PPR 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 3 Flex, 1 TE

I gave: Calvin, TY Montgomery, C. Walford, and a late 2nd next year (This is a devy league so it is equal to a 3rd in a standard league)

for

S. Watkins, T. Brady, & A. Blue

12 Team PPR 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 3 Flex, 1 TE

I gave: Calvin, TY Montgomery, C. Walford, and a late 2nd next year (This is a devy league so it is equal to a 3rd in a standard league)

for

S. Watkins, T. Brady, & A. Blue
Great trade.

Hankmoody said:
A gave Demaryius Thomas

B gave Randall Cobb, Nelson Algohor
This is a really close trade for me. I think most would take the D. Thomas side, but I've always been high on Cobb. In small lineups, Id take the Thomas side. In larger lineups, I'd take Cobb and Agholor.

Super flex:

Gave. Aaron Rodgers

Got: Matt Ryan and (2) 2016 1st rounders most likely both top 5.
Great trade. The only way I could see making that deal for Rodgers is if your lineup is absolutely loaded already and you are putting a few more PPG in your lineup.

Last edited by a moderator:
msudaisy26 said:
opensourcebeer said:
blardorg said:
scifijon said:
cstu said:
scifijon said:
Gave 1.2

Got Megatron

Smith, Geno

Crowell, Isaiah

Grice, Marion

Jennings, Rashad

Rainey, Bobby

Thomas, Pierre

Allen, Keenan

Blackmon, Justin

Cotchery, Jerricho

Hartline, Brian

Harvin, Percy

Jackson, Vincent

Johnson, Calvin

Wright, Jarius

Chandler, Scott

Gillmore, Crockett

Kelce, Travis

Lewis, Marcedes

Bailey, Dan

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

Start qrwwtffkd, ppr.
Horrible trade
To each his own yo.
Unless you can flip him for more this season it will set you back a couple years. This team is probably a borderline playoff team. You do realize that HALF of your running backs aren't even on an NFL team, but some how found their way onto your fantasy team.
1 of 5 is "HALF"? Wat?

FBG overall dynasty rankings have mega ranked higher than cooper. What am I missing here? Are you a member of a counter FBG movement?

msudaisy26 said:
opensourcebeer said:
blardorg said:
scifijon said:
cstu said:
scifijon said:
Gave 1.2

Got Megatron

Smith, Geno

Crowell, Isaiah

Grice, Marion

Jennings, Rashad

Rainey, Bobby

Thomas, Pierre

Allen, Keenan

Blackmon, Justin

Cotchery, Jerricho

Hartline, Brian

Harvin, Percy

Jackson, Vincent

Johnson, Calvin

Wright, Jarius

Chandler, Scott

Gillmore, Crockett

Kelce, Travis

Lewis, Marcedes

Bailey, Dan

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

Start qrwwtffkd, ppr.
Horrible trade
To each his own yo.
1 of 5 is "HALF"? Wat? FBG overall dynasty rankings have mega ranked higher than cooper. What am I missing here? Are you a member of a counter FBG movement?
Pretty sure she's saying that this team likely won't be a contender so buying an older player like Calvin is counterproductive. His value is declining while the 1.2 and the player going there is likely to increase in value. If you can't really compete better to have young potential stud than older stud for numerous reasons.ETA: This team looks to me like it should be in rebuild mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
msudaisy26 said:
opensourcebeer said:
blardorg said:
scifijon said:
cstu said:
scifijon said:
Gave 1.2

Got Megatron

Smith, Geno

Crowell, Isaiah

Grice, Marion

Jennings, Rashad

Rainey, Bobby

Thomas, Pierre

Allen, Keenan

Blackmon, Justin

Cotchery, Jerricho

Hartline, Brian

Harvin, Percy

Jackson, Vincent

Johnson, Calvin

Wright, Jarius

Chandler, Scott

Gillmore, Crockett

Kelce, Travis

Lewis, Marcedes

Bailey, Dan

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

Start qrwwtffkd, ppr.
Horrible trade
To each his own yo.
1 of 5 is "HALF"? Wat?

FBG overall dynasty rankings have mega ranked higher than cooper. What am I missing here? Are you a member of a counter FBG movement?
I was a little off. I thought Rainey and Grice were cut. They are still irrelevant. Those rankings don't take into account the state of your team. This trade hurts you in more than one way. You gave up a player that is going to be producing long after Calvin is gone and your team needs a small miracle to win it this year, odds are the rookie you would have drafted at 1.02 is going to be inconsistent and cost you wins, if Calvin is healthy he will help you win games and give you a worse draft pick.

I was a little off. I thought Rainey and Grice were cut. They are still irrelevant. Those rankings don't take into account the state of your team. This trade hurts you in more than one way. You gave up a player that is going to be producing long after Calvin is gone and your team needs a small miracle to win it this year, odds are the rookie you would have drafted at 1.02 is going to be inconsistent and cost you wins, if Calvin is healthy he will help you win games and give you a worse draft pick.
Definitely a rebuilding team. Taking Cooper and selling off everything of value except Allen and Kelce would have been the better move.

CR69 said:
10 Team Superflex

Gave: 2.02/2.03/3.03

Got: 1.07/4.07

Wanted another pick in the top tier. Leaves me with 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.07, 1.08 and 2.01.
Another trade today:

Gave:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.07

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.08

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.08

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

CR69 said:
10 Team Superflex

Wanted another pick in the top tier. Leaves me with 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.07, 1.08 and 2.01.
Another trade today:

Gave:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Complete robbery, nicely done :)

CR69 said:
10 Team Superflex

Another trade today:

Gave:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR
Dez/Spiller

12 Team PPR qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/te/ 2 flex rb/wr/te

Team A Gives Michael Floyd/Martellus Bennett/Lamar Miller/Jarvis Landry/Justin Hunter

Team B Gives DeVante Parker/Brandon Marshall/Matt Jones/ David Cobb/ Nick Toon

Team getting rookies won title last year and other team missed playoffs

CR69 said:
10 Team Superflex

Another trade today:Gave:

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR
About ten minutes later, same trade partner:

Gave:

Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.07

Year 2015 Draft Pick 5.06

Year 2015 Draft Pick 5.09

Received:

2016 2nd (hoping it's top 3, probably anywhere from 1-6)

With all of the draft picks I had I really needed to consolidate some depth and later picks or I'd be cutting them.

CR69 said:
10 Team Superflex

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Gave:

Received:

With all of the draft picks I had I really needed to consolidate some depth and later picks or I'd be cutting them.
Quite a roll you're on. The Dez one should have raised a few eyebrows in the league.

CR69 said:
10 Team Superflex

Williams, Andre NYG RB

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Received:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Gave:

Received:

Quite a roll you're on. The Dez one should have raised a few eyebrows in the league.
Yeah, the fact that he was able to get Dez without forking over even one of the 1.01, 1.03, or 1.04 is crazy. Can't believe his trade partner was like, "well, you've got those premium top 4 picks, but I'll go ahead and settle for the 1.07 and 1.08." I'd understand it better if the 1.07 and 1.08 were the only picks he had to give. But I just don't understand selling Dez to someone with the 1.01, 1.03, AND 1.04 and not holding out for at least 1 and probably 2 of them, along with 1.07 or 1.08.

Super flex

Bortles

For

Kelce

Bishop Sankey

2016 1st
Sankey and 1st for me
Not even close for me. I'd take the first rounder alone for Bortles, even in a super flex.
I pretty much agree with this unless it was pretty much assured it would be a late first then I would take Bortles over just the first.
Valuewise yes it's the 1st side but if you're caught in a Superflex with one or no QBs sometimes you have to pay through the nose, it's ugly trying to be competitive in a Superflex without 2 QBs!

10 team 2 qb league

was offered Randall Cobb and 2.4

for Keenan Allen and 1.7

I accepted pretty quickly, but I'm not that high on Allen to begin with.

10 team 2 qb league

was offered Randall Cobb and 2.4

for Keenan Allen and 1.7

I accepted pretty quickly, but I'm not that high on Allen to begin with.
Super easy accept for me as well. I think Keenan will bounce back a bit this year, but easily take Cobb over him, and by a good bit more than trading back from 7th to 14th rookie pick.

12 team non PPR:

Traded 2.5, 2.8. 2.10, 3.6, 2016 2nd, Davonte Freeman

Received T.Y. Hilton and Ryan Matthews (Cuff for Murray)
Hilton/Mathews
Agreed. However, if it's deep rosters (so all those picks can be rostered) and Hilton leaves Indy in 2016, I could easily see the other side coming out ahead from then on; I expect at least one of those 2nds or Freeman will hit as a quality WR2 or low end RB1/high end RB2, and not sure that Hilton will be as valuable (WR2 or better) if he leaves Luck.

12 team non PPR:

Traded 2.5, 2.8. 2.10, 3.6, 2016 2nd, Davonte Freeman

Received T.Y. Hilton and Ryan Matthews (Cuff for Murray)
Hilton/Mathews
Agreed. However, if it's deep rosters (so all those picks can be rostered) and Hilton leaves Indy in 2016, I could easily see the other side coming out ahead from then on; I expect at least one of those 2nds or Freeman will hit as a quality WR2 or low end RB1/high end RB2, and not sure that Hilton will be as valuable (WR2 or better) if he leaves Luck.
24 man rosters, so the picks can be used. T.Y. owner was definitely concerned that Hilton was leaving Indi in 16.

10 team 2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr 30 man rosters

Team A traded: Hyde, Jordan Matthews, Ridley 1.04, 1.07

Team B traded: Tannehill, 1.10, 2.04

A has an up and coming team with OBJ, Evans, Bell, 1.02, CJ Anderson, Tannehill, as the main pieces. Along with 1.10 and 2.04 now.

B is blowing up their team a bit.

Not sure what to think here.

A has an up and coming team with OBJ, Evans, Bell, 1.02, CJ Anderson, Tannehill, as the main pieces. Along with 1.10 and 2.04 now.

Hmm, I think that's a decent trade for both. Hyde, Matthews, 1.04 (probably Winston or Mariota?) and 1.07 (probably Parker or anyone besides the top 5 + 2 QBs) is a good haul for Tannehill, 1.10 (DGB? Perriman? Agholor), and 2.04. Not sure I'd give up Tannehill, but I'm relatively low on Winston and Mariota. If either can be at least a long term NFL starter and ~top 20ish QB, I can see the appeal of giving up Tannehill.

1.04 (Parker)

for

1.09 (Perriman) and 1.12 (Strong)
Like the 1.09 and 1.12 but I wouldn't have taken Strong there so that makes it closer for me.
Same. Would have gone Dorsett and would have taken that deal unless my team was loaded and didn't need the depth.

There are a lot of people who don't like Dorsett though and if so, then there's kind of a drop off after 1.11. Feel like after 11 (or 12 w/ Dorsett), there's a pretty big tier of guys pretty close, so I can definitely see why the other side would happily give that to move up.

Hmm, I think that's a decent trade for both. Hyde, Matthews, 1.04 (probably Winston or Mariota?) and 1.07 (probably Parker or anyone besides the top 5 + 2 QBs) is a good haul for Tannehill, 1.10 (DGB? Perriman? Agholor), and 2.04. Not sure I'd give up Tannehill, but I'm relatively low on Winston and Mariota. If either can be at least a long term NFL starter and ~top 20ish QB, I can see the appeal of giving up Tannehill.
he gave up the equivalent of four first round picks for tannehill. You don't give up four first round picks for a player unless he's legitimately elite already. Massive overpay.

1.04 (Parker)

for

1.09 (Perriman) and 1.12 (Strong)
As someone not 100% sold on Parker, give me Perriman/Strong.
What do you guys think of his trade without considering the players picked? 1.04 for the 1.09 and 1.12 generally seems cheap for the 1.04.
For me it always depends on the draft class. This class, for me, boasts 2 really great players at the top, but then is relatively flat. 1.09 and 1.12 for 1.04 in this particular year I think is fair, even if it is on the cheap side historically.

Gave:

Jordy Nelson

Got:

Prefer Cooper alone over Nelson.
This depends on your team goals. I am a huge contender and I have no doublt that for the next 2 years Nelson outscores Cooper and helps me win a championship. Cooper not as much and I never seei Cooper having the big seasons that Nelson can have in Oakland during his career. So this one is team dependent. I can see doing this if you are not a contender. No one I trade Nelson for this in my home league. Even if it is Gurley. I only need 1 RB though in PPR.

Users who are viewing this thread