What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2017 Little League World Series Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Cjw_55106

Footballguy
Kicks off soon with the regionals airing this week. Just watched a Texas team qualify in a barn burner. 2-1 victory with little chubby kid going yard in the final frame. Love to see stuff like that. That kid will never forget this day. 

I don't know which team it was, but some kid hit a home run to left field the announcers were saying had major league home run distance on it. And it looked it. It was a shot.

I don't know which team it was, but some kid hit a home run to left field the announcers were saying had major league home run distance on it. And it looked it. It was a shot.
He was from Georgia. They were eliminated last night.

Games started this afternoon.

Venezuela over Mexico in game 1. Both starters pitched well, a cpl sportscenter highlight plays defensively.

Connecticut vs New Jersey up next

My hometown (Freehold, NJ) lost 6-5 to the Puerto Rican team in the championship game of the 50/70 intermediate LLWS.

The next town over (Jackson, NJ) is repping the Mid-Atlantic region in this tournament.  Some fine baseball being played in my old neck o' the woods.  :towelwave:

So the Mets and Phillies are in town today for their game later and all the players are in the stands with the LL players.

Kids are having a blast and the players too. I can't imagine being 12 yrs old and hanging out with the big Leaguers. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread