What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2017 NFL Draft Thread *** Bears pay a steep price for their franchise QB (1 Viewer)

gatorbait said:
Cook and McCaf have taken hits to me to some degree.  Samuel has to limit McCaf somewhat I'd think.  Hate Cook going to Minny. Hurts and Cook and Latavius.  Damn. 
Cook sends murray to bench pretty easily

SWC said:
so does cincy just automatically get nixon in the last round or what brohans take that to teh bank
well i was off by a couple of rounds but hey who did not see that coming take that to the bank bromigos 

Am I the only one that doesn't love the landing spot? Cincy's been a RBBC for quite a while now, and their O-line isn't very good.

Am I the only one that doesn't love the landing spot? Cincy's been a RBBC for quite a while now, and their O-line isn't very good.
It's a great spot but I do believe the Bengals OL is in a state of disarray and Gio could hurt Mixon's receiving numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you.  Better spots for him to go.  I think this makes Fournette and Davis value go up as top 2 after seeing Cook and Mixon landing spots.

Has one of these "guest pickers" actually both said the right pick number AND pronounced the player's name correctly? 

Seems a bit contradictory but okay.
Great because Bengals took him pretty which means they have a commitment to him. Also, they have a real opening in their backfield There was a solid chance he didn't go till round 4 and ended up on a team with more competition. 

Bengals lost their starting LT and starting RG in FA, IIRC. Adding the skill position guys is sexy but I don't think it's gonna matter much if Dalton's on his back all time.

Browns killing this draft. Got an elite DE, a freak pass catching TE, one of the best athletes on the defensive end of the ball, a top 4 QB and I think they have 2 first rounders next year 

Users who are viewing this thread