What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2019 Cakeleeg - Standings update? (3 Viewers)

Looking to trade a SP or two for a closer. Getting too many innings, so need to get some balance. Every SP will be considered available depending on which closer is offered up.

#buttstuff

General Malaise said:
1st, 4th, 5th picks all hurt and Bauer forgot how to pitch.  6th missed a month and 8th never did nor will see an inning in 2019. 

See you all next year.

You have any pitcher you want to trade me before you pack it in

i can spare at least one of my closers (Jansen, Osuna, Romo) in my quest for better bats. Y'all in the teens & twenties in saves can pick up ten full points with one of em. Prices may vary...

Last edited by a moderator:
As co-owner of this horrible team I can assure you it was no kind of a dump trade. Why we would do that? Don’t come in this league for the first time and start making dumb ### accusations of people who have been playing for a long time like that. Some of us have been here for over a decade. Fdas is trying to salvage my terrible draft and he’s put a lot of feelers out there. If you’re interested in making a trade, make a good offer and stop wasting time with your slanted worthless offers @wikkidpissah You’re ####ty mediocre closers aren’t worth what you think they are guy. 

I personally didn’t know about this trade but you have made multiple horrible offers for weeks now. You aren’t one to complain. 

As co-owner of this horrible team I can assure you it was no kind of a dump trade. Why we would do that? Don’t come in this league for the first time and start making dumb ### accusations of people who have been playing for a long time like that. Some of us have been here for over a decade. Fdas is trying to salvage my terrible draft and he’s put a lot of feelers out there. If you’re interested in making a trade, make a good offer and stop wasting time with your slanted worthless offers @wikkidpissah You’re ####ty mediocre closers aren’t worth what you think they are guy. 
oh, Shakespeare.....!

Dan Lambskin said:
I’ll take a ####ty mediocre closer
been looking at your roster as you've been climbing but, after the Verlander trade, i figured you couldnt give up more bats and i need bats.  your guys all seem either too good or not good enough but, as the ugly girl at the end of the bar, i'm open to all offers

So Giancarlo hits his first homer on June 25th and gets hurt again on June 26th, won’t be back until August. 

Whoever drafted Jose Ramirez in the first round might have the biggest bust in fantasy baseball history, but 2nd round Stanton (even for him) is also a colossal fail. :bag:    

#buttstuff is looking to move a big bat or multiple bats for either a starter or closer. Will be sending some trade requests, but if anyone wants to send something, all offers considered. Unless it's as bad as Max Scherzer for Tommy Pham, keep that #### to yourself.

So Giancarlo hits his first homer on June 25th and gets hurt again on June 26th, won’t be back until August. 

Whoever drafted Jose Ramirez in the first round might have the biggest bust in fantasy baseball history, but 2nd round Stanton (even for him) is also a colossal fail. :bag:    
My top 2 picks in my h2h points league

Hi Nerds,

I had JZilla drop out of my 19 year old football league.  12 Teams, .5 ppr.  1/2/2/1/flex/k/d.  entry is going up from 175 to 200.  fbgs cav, koya are in and some I and brick and mortar friends.  Pretty competitive.  I could use one nerd.......thanks in advance.

Capella said:
We know that’s him? Man that’s just terribly sad. 
Yeah, unfortunately I'm pretty certain. I did a FB search and his name came up as a friend of Dodds, living in Rancho Cucamonga. He didn't have many posts but his previous gofundme was posted as well as the one linked above. There was also a post from someone saying he passed on 6/28

Yeah, unfortunately I'm pretty certain. I did a FB search and his name came up as a friend of Dodds, living in Rancho Cucamonga. He didn't have many posts but his previous gofundme was posted as well as the one linked above. There was also a post from someone saying he passed on 6/28
Man. Thanks for finding that. Shuke and I were looking around in May so he must have been sick for a while. That picture with his kids really is tough. 

RIP slowcal :cry:  

If he and Jamny win, we should send part of the proceeds. That’s so sad. 

Ripped on him for years and he was always a good sport. Did many a WIS draft with him, that’s where he got the Slowcal moniker. 

Glad we paid for him this year. RIP Gary. 

For those that want to donate, do you want me to pay you first so you can get the tax write off or just pay his family directly?  Is there still a live feed to send money to his family?  

Only in this stupid league can a guy pass away in May and still win.  RIP SoCal

went back over my draft, i suspect drafting freeland, leclerc, wade davis and travis shaw as 4 of my first 9icks didn’t help.

i did get semien, marte and soler kind of late, but i need to learn how to draft.  especially pitchers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread