What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2019 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* - Season's over; Go Away Now... (4 Viewers)

I just saw a Video of Saints fans throwing trash, beer cans food etc as the Refs exited the field and barely a peep from the National media the last 2 days about it 
Better than the videos I've seen of Eagles fans throwing unopened beer cans at opposing team's fans.

I'm more concerned throughout his career can you name me 3 guys he actually developed that had impacts on his Defenses? At the same time I could tell you probably 10 guys Jim Johnson developed who made huge impacts here 
Agreed. You would think in his time here we could come up with at least ONE guy he’s developed into a good/great player. 

Yep the 3 teams in our division didn't waste any time hiring coaches.  Surprised they went so quick.  Our div now has:  Doug Peterson, Mike McCarthy, Joe Judge, and Ron Rivera.  Interesting mix of guys in there, and they all own a SB ring.
agreed it is surprising how quickly they went. Guess the Rooney Rule is no longer that applicable, but  :shrug: . Ron Rivera is the bests hire i think by far of those coaches. Will be interesting to see what he can do there, that roster needs work. I still think McCarthy is a coin flip. if the rumors are true about him improving his ability with the King interview maybe he has something. if not, he is probably just as good as Garrett. Jury is out on Judge, but with the Giants jumping on him makes me wonder a little why they had to rush that hire. I questioned the Daniel Jones pick though too, so maybe they know something a lot of us don't.

agreed it is surprising how quickly they went. Guess the Rooney Rule is no longer that applicable, but  :shrug: . Ron Rivera is the bests hire i think by far of those coaches. Will be interesting to see what he can do there, that roster needs work. I still think McCarthy is a coin flip. if the rumors are true about him improving his ability with the King interview maybe he has something. if not, he is probably just as good as Garrett. Jury is out on Judge, but with the Giants jumping on him makes me wonder a little why they had to rush that hire. I questioned the Daniel Jones pick though too, so maybe they know something a lot of us don't.
Most black coaches hate the Rooney rule and so do teams. Organizations find loop holes and interview a guy they have no chance to hire just to get that out of the way. Our own team did it with Duce twice in the last 7yrs 

You completely missed the point. Those stories got national news. The Saints fans didn't get a peep. 
And?  Saints fans don't have the reputation Eagles fans do.  And based on the incompetence of recent years, I have no problem with harassment of the refs.  If only it could be done to Goodell.

Yeah I can do it again if no one else wants it.  I offer slightly less clever thread titles but will do my best. 

Am also moving down to Australia for the next 6 months so be prepared for middle of the night posts.  But I get to watch the Super Bowl live on a Monday morning so that's a plus.
I'll try taking the reigns for this year: 2020 thread.

Yeah I can do it again if no one else wants it.  I offer slightly less clever thread titles but will do my best. 

Am also moving down to Australia for the next 6 months so be prepared for middle of the night posts.  But I get to watch the Super Bowl live on a Monday morning so that's a plus.
Safe travels. It’s getting crazy out there!

Users who are viewing this thread