What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (2 Viewers)

Alright. I had to eliminate @tonysmiles because I never got his info. Sorry Tony - hopefully you can play next year.

I am working the pairings and will be using the spreadsheet @Spin provided to make sure we don't have someone sending to anyone they have drawn in previous years. I will be sending PM's throughout the day with your match.

Let the games begin!

@deadhead

Looks like I can't send you messages for some reason. I'm not sure if this deadhead is the same as you because you have the lightning bolts. 

Along the lines of what @AAABatteries said, if anyone has any particulars not in the info that kutta collects, such as "no alcohol," "no IPAs," "allergic to cotton tshirts" etc. now is your chance to speak up. :popcorn:  
Also, if you are signed up as an alias it may be worthwhile to send kutta your typical login to send to your stalkee in case they want to do reconnaissance :ph34r:

kutta may not have allowed any aliases so it may be a moo point.

Question for the group...it would seem beer is a part of this or could be. It was very in style 5-10 yrs ago local breweries were popping up and now every town has one. 

But one of the challenges it seemed was shipping them and I watched a video involving socks and I just got a little fogged out on it. How easy it to ship beer if we desire to do so and I might...also would be nice if everyone would put their preferred palate up...

As an example I am not a huge IPA drinker any more, saw someone else posted that. 

Extremely easy to ship beer, especially since a lot of breweries have went to cans/crowlers. 

I put cans in zip lock bag just in case, bubble wrap that. Make sure and give yourself 2” of stuffing (newspaper/styrofoam/cardboard) from the beer to the box. It needs to be packed tight without moving much. That should be plenty safe. 

also, you’re shipping snow globes if they ask what’s in it. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really much of a drinker, but won’t complain since my wife will undoubtedly imbibe. If you wanted to throw in any extras, anything local (trinkets,food,etc) would be cool. I prefer non-black shirts. 👍🏻

Not really much of a drinker, but won’t complain since my wife will undoubtedly imbibe. If you wanted to throw in any extras, anything local (trinkets,food,etc) would be cool. I prefer non-black shirts. 👍🏻
😳 

I'll actually agree. I've received a couple, which I do wear at home, but in Alabama you really don't want to wear black in the summer outside.  No white either. No hats. I have and wear a couple, but only on a boat or the beach. 

Beer - I'm starting to really like good sours, always browns, reds, blondes, stouts. Scotch is always good. Bitcoin is acceptable.. Local gold bouillon and diamonds are great. I'm more into emeralds than rubies. Kayaks and SUPs are cool. Pina colada and getting drunk in the rain. 🤔

I'll do some stalking, but if I just got a name and address and no preferences, does that mean anything is fair game?  I hope my stalkee will post with likes and dislikes.

As for me, I reiterate that I don't like beer, but wine and spirits are cool (other than gin :X  ).  T-shirts from breweries are cool, though!  Or really anything, just no beer or gin plz.

Since this is a T-shirt exchange, any color is fine even though I generally wear blue, black or gray.

For the extras (i.e. beer) I prefer pale ales, lagers or wheat beers.  I’ll drink IPA’s if there is nothing else and they aren’t super hopped up.

I'll do some stalking, but if I just got a name and address and no preferences, does that mean anything is fair game?  I hope my stalkee will post with likes and dislikes.

As for me, I reiterate that I don't like beer, but wine and spirits are cool (other than gin :X  ).  T-shirts from breweries are cool, though!  Or really anything, just no beer or gin plz.
:jawdrop:

And here I am drinking a Gin Rickey.  Just tap water instead of soda water. Perfect on a summer night.

Same.  I already started gathering a couple of items.  Hope they’re on the ok list.  Lol

I'm not particular about anything.  I just think this is a really cool idea and looking forward to sending some stuff out and getting some stuff in.  

But to make it a little easier for my stalker, I don't like IPAs and don't prefer black shirts, but I will wear them.  

:jawdrop:

And here I am drinking a Gin Rickey.  Just tap water instead of soda water. Perfect on a summer night.
I think I might have gotten drunk and passed out on it when I was in college.  But I don't remember because I was drunk and passed out.  But for whatever reason, I hate it.

In the meantime, I stalked my stalkee and picked up some great info!  :stalker:

Yes to- all of the beer, most booze 

No to- any team shirts affiliated with the Dodgers, anything with “United” in it(or Red Devils for that matter) and no tequila (what Krista said). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever gets me, I would prefer non-white shirts.  I usually go with grey, blue, or perhaps dark green?  Yeah, I know... racist!  Or wait.... :coffee:  

I like beer.  :)   

Had no idea so many people didn't like black t-shirts.  What's the reason?  Too hot?

To my stalker, I love black t-shirts.  :)

Not much of a preference as far as beer n booze is concerned. More of an IPA drinker these days but would be just as happy sampling some of the local taste. 

Im more looking fwd to the hunt and will happily buy some shirts for myself and the wife as well. Gonna plan some drives this weekend, see what I can find. 

Giddyup 

Had no idea so many people didn't like black t-shirts.  What's the reason?  Too hot?

They don’t compliment my extra gingerness. No need for me to look even paler.   it’s funny, I passed on a shirt today, that I would wear, tealish blue.  because I was unsure if my stalkee would wear it  

And, they’re hot as hell

currently wearing my Knoxville shirt from @Joe Bryant

Never seen so many lists like this before.... so.....   I'm good with beer and about a pound of weed.   I don't care about the color unless it's pink.  I'm 6'4", so the "T" for tall on any shirts would be awesome.

Never seen so many lists like this before.... so.....   I'm good with beer and about a pound of weed.   I don't care about the color unless it's pink.  I'm 6'4", so the "T" for tall on any shirts would be awesome.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add... if it's flower, my wife will smoke it.

I wish my stalkee would come in and say their preferences... or maybe they already have?

Pretty much

They don’t compliment my extra gingerness. No need for me to look even paler.  
This too.

In the summer - hot.

I'm the winter - I'm a ghost.

Similar reason for not liking white. White on white isn't a good look imo.

Users who are viewing this thread