What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (2 Viewers)

You didn't force me at all!  I loved this last year and vow to participate again next year.  Really bummed to miss it but the timing turned out poorly for me, and I'm not one to send something late.  I would have stayed in anyway and just stressed myself out a lot, but once I saw GB Keerock wanted in, it seemed like a sign.  Still excited to follow along.  :)  
text me your address.  i'll send you some swill.  sounds like ya might need it. ;)  

My in-laws are making this easy for me. They hit up all the breweries and distilleries around here (they are retired with great pensions, just get to galavant around having fun) Already have 2 shirts thanks to them texting me pics of shirts that I might want to get for this (the one was so good, I had to get one myself). 

First shirt purchased along with some "extra stuff".  Will get a shirt this weekend while on a little trip and another couple when I return.  Should be shipping by end of July latest. 

2 shirts (sort of, one was free so I'm not sure if it counts, I like the shirt but it's not my size - the race I was in last weekend ran out of my size so I got my stalkee's size. Hope ---------- likes triathlon shirts) and 6 beers picked up. The wife was out with a friend yesterday, I asked her to pick up one from the place she went if it looked like good quality. But she had already left to go get cake 🤔 when she went back, the line was out the door 🤷‍♂️ so I guess I need to go shopping this weekend. 

Last edited by a moderator:
All swag acquired after last night's extended excursion.  No time in near future to pack it up and send, but as long as I can refrain from consuming what's been purchased, it should go out in the next week!

I’ve been busy and haven’t even had the chance to read this thread. Was expecting to see some swag pics already. It appears I’m in the same boat as many. Starting my shopping today!

If stalker wants to know.. I like all color of shirts, but black isn’t a favorite. Not into hard liquor. I’m more of a hard cider guy, but any beer is ok. Local swag or treats are great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve purchased everything.

I’ve had a family health emergency so it may be several days before I can get it packed up and mailed. 

Should be well before the 8/31 deadline, though. 

Could you let Kee take my place?  I'm sorry, but it would be better for me not to do this at this time.  If my stalker has already bought anything for me, I will repay him for it.  I apologize but have too much on my plate and am considering quitting my job.  (Which is a coincidence since Kee is quitting his!)
If they did buy stuff already, I say just send it to Kee and let him wear it.

Two shirts purchased, some swag/beverages too.  One of the shirts I wanted to buy is out of stock right now, gonna wait a week or two before figuring out an alternative.

I should have my package out in mid-August at latest.

My apologies, I don't know how I missed this thread. 

I was involved last year and enjoyed it. If anyone drops out or has to back out please let me know. Happy to help. 

Cheers Everyone!

Package is sent.  If you live in California, be on the lookout for a UPS delivery end of the week.  Ideally, it'll get there by Friday so the contents can be refrigerated for Saturday refreshment.

Everything bought. Wife bought one shirt, one was free. Hope the stalkee isn't averse to pastel colors. 

Asked the wife to mail my package tomorrow. :)  it's going somewhere kinda near where she grew up - and refused to move back to because it's 🥶 and too much ❄️

I’m way behind where I was last year with gathering the swag.  Resolving the insurance claims with my vehicles (1 totaled and 1 being repaired) from an incident on July 4th where they were both damaged while parked.

Another couple of weeks and I should be sending out my parcel.

Rich Conway said:
Package is sent.  If you live in California, be on the lookout for a UPS delivery end of the week.  Ideally, it'll get there by Friday so the contents can be refrigerated for Saturday refreshment.
😬

It was tempting to just drive the package and take a vacation but the Wife finally made it to the post office. So in 3 days a dude living close to Niagara falls will get something to wear and drink. Which is which is your choice.

Btw, what the hell is up with the banner? Now I can't even select my messages 

It was tempting to just drive the package and take a vacation but the Wife finally made it to the post office. So in 3 days a dude living close to Niagara falls will get something to wear and drink. Which is which is your choice.

Btw, what the hell is up with the banner? Now I can't even select my messages 
Oh boy! 

Getting close.  Shirts are purchased.  Just want to pick up a couple more beverages.  Hopefully I'll be ready to send in the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread