What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (1 Viewer)

:hey:

a couple of our friends have already made suggestions for brew and shirts. 

Without getting overly restrictive / demanding, I like the idea of requesting colors and giving ideas of what people actually like. For example, I don’t need or want any more dark blue or black Ts, prefer brighter colors in general. Also prefer no really thick shirts. I have a few from previous years I like a lot but rarely wear because of their thickness. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally figured out how to get all the pictures from my haul uploaded and get AAA Batteries the props that he deserves! 

Shirt 1 - Front

Shirt 1 - Back

Shirt 2

Shirt 3

Visor

Taste Test with Answer Key

Adult Beverages

Personal Touch

Total Haul

AAA, you totally killed this and I can't thank you enough! I've had most of the beers and enjoyed each one, and the wife and I are going to do the taste test in a few weeks when we have the house to ourselves for the weekend and nothing planned. Thanks again for being so awesome  :tebow: :thanks: :pickle: :thumbup: :hifive:
Somehow missed this!  Glad you enjoyed the beers.  @joker - what did you think of the whiskeys

I would like to be back in this year!  I was on vacation in Hawaii the last couple of weeks and kept wishing I had someone to buy shirts for, since I saw all sorts of cool stuff.

This is NOT the official thread for this year so please hold off declaring in or out. I’ll create a new thread for this year in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread