What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

Full Swing - Brooks Koepka... Not a guy I'd like to hang with. Especially with that gal in tow. Yikes.
i’ll try and find the link, but before brooks won his second major they did a doc on him and followed him winning his way onto the pga tour via the european tour unlike the rich kids named JT/Jordan. I wasn’t a fan of his brother either until he did this with bob does https://youtu.be/0ggM7IWsK8Q

Full Swing - Brooks Koepka... Not a guy I'd like to hang with. Especially with that gal in tow. Yikes.
i’ll try and find the link, but before brooks won his second major they did a doc on him and followed him winning his way onto the pga tour via the european tour unlike the rich kids named JT/Jordan.
I don't think BK's background is very different from JT at least. Both grew up playing the Club every day because of their fathers....JT's being the Pro and BK's being the Club Champ. Both went to private Catholic HS. Both played at big state schools in the South. BK had to win his way thru Europe post College because he wasn't as good as JT, who along with Spieth was the top junior in the country, and earned his way to the tour immediately after leaving college thru the Web.com/Q-school.

Is this Honda field oddly weak, or is it just me? It used to be the 1st real big tourney worldwide i think...but with more play in CA now and TPC/Bay Hill coming up, may be more big players skip?

Is this Honda field oddly weak, or is it just me? It used to be the 1st real big tourney worldwide i think...but with more play in CA now and TPC/Bay Hill coming up, may be more big players skip?
The CA swing and the elevated Genesis tournament following the Phoenix has put a damper on this tournament. Been that way for a few years now. There's a reason Honda is no longer sponsoring it after this year imo

The CA swing and the elevated Genesis tournament following the Phoenix has put a damper on this tournament. Been that way for a few years now. There's a reason Honda is no longer sponsoring it after this year imo
The Valspar Tampa used to be in the worst spot in the FL swing because the big names played the other 3…but now seems like the Honda fade is helping..JT just committed again.

The PGA tour is going to have more no cut elevated events next year with the top 70-75 players only. :popcorn:

is Jay Monahan trying to win a "who's the worst commissioner and biggest weasel" competition with Rob Manfred?

the tour keeps shooting itself in the foot with this kind of stuff, like how big of a deal did they make out of having a better format with 125 or so guys and a cut to 60-70?

pretty big.

I am not a LIV fan - for a lot of reasons. This is such a bad move for the tour. :thumbdown:

The PGA tour is going to have more no cut elevated events next year with the top 70-75 players only. :popcorn:

is Jay Monahan trying to win a "who's the worst commissioner and biggest weasel" competition with Rob Manfred?

the tour keeps shooting itself in the foot with this kind of stuff, like how big of a deal did they make out of having a better format with 125 or so guys and a cut to 60-70?

pretty big.

I am not a LIV fan - for a lot of reasons. This is such a bad move for the tour. :thumbdown:
i’m just happy the lpga is almost in full swing and will have some more tv time coming up because they are my favorite tour to watch by far.

pretty big.

i’m just happy the lpga is almost in full swing and will have some more tv time coming up because they are my favorite tour to watch by far.
I don't watch them as much as I should, but they have some of the purest golf swings on the planet. Great tempo and form.

pretty big.

I love watching the LPGA. Been great the last few years seeing Lydia get back to #1 and now she has her first win as a Mrs. So many great players atm.

Anyone here know where to find stats on number of times a golfer misses the cut for this season?

here
Some guys on that list show more cuts made than events played...lol. Guessing the may not be fully up to date.

sorry, I didn't really look at it ...try this one

you used to be able to go to a player page and call up all of their individual tournament finishes - can't find it, so not sure if they changed things around or I just can't find it

@JaxBill let's get a thread title update, please.

Anyone got any sneaky picks for The Players this week? I'm in a pool with some buddies and everyone seems to be just going straight off the Vegas odds so far.

Anyone got any sneaky picks for The Players this week? I'm in a pool with some buddies and everyone seems to be just going straight off the Vegas odds so far.
si woo plays well out there as does keith mitchell, maybe a flyer on rickie who is finally feeling comfortable with his new swing.

edit to add in Harris English at +11,000

si woo plays well out there as does keith mitchell, maybe a flyer on rickie who is finally feeling comfortable with his new swing.

edit to add in Harris English at +11,000

I was looking at Harris this week too. Liked the way he finished on Sunday at the AP. He flopped today. +6.

TV coverage started at 9am today. GLORIOUS!!!!!!

If the PGA really wanted to stick it to LIV, they'd televise ALL tournaments earlier than they do during the week. It is utter nonsense that we can't get coverage until 11am or noon on Th/F.
it started on espn plus way earlier than that, I was up at 615 (pst) for work and it was already on. Hey look at me I have a job.

If the PGA really wanted to stick it to LIV, they'd televise ALL tournaments earlier than they do during the week. It is utter nonsense that we can't get coverage until 11am or noon on Th/F.
it started on espn plus way earlier than that, I was up at 615 (pst) for work and it was already on. Hey look at me I have a job.

I've got it on IN THE OFFICE hey look at me I have a job with a TV!

Man, this course is chewing some guys up right now. Poor Kelly Kraft. JT just found water. Man.

Going back to the well on Kitayama is proving frivolous.

Man, this course is chewing some guys up right now. Poor Kelly Kraft. JT just found water. Man.

I'm sitting on my couch with my work laptop on my lap. I have a job on my couch watching tv

I'm sitting on my couch with my work laptop on my lap. I have a job on my couch watching tv
:oldunsure: are we the same person?

:oldunsure: are we the same person?

Aren't you supposed to be out there defending our country?????111

Not sure if there is a stat handy, but this course has to lead the tour in doubles.

On that note, no surprise Rory and JT are 2 of the last 3 champs…and Day and Rickie before them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread