What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (1 Viewer)

Box sent to somewhere north of the Mason Dixon, South of Newfoundland, west of Plymouth Rock and east of @JoeBryant. Sheet updated accordingly.

I got a shirt bought and some swag on the side, but still need 2 more shirts and more swag. Will be purchasing in the coming week or so and will get the package out.

I just need to ship as well. Unfortunately out of town for Labor Day weekend and don’t think will be able to ship until I get back.

As first time doing this, is there a recommended way to ship without raising the suspicion of UPS that something might be in there that should not? I could definitely feel liquid when I was assembling. Does UPS just look the other way?

Last edited:
I just need to ship as all. Unfortunately out of town for Labor Day weekend and don’t think will be able to ship until I get back.

As first time doing this, is there a recommended way to ship without raising the suspicion of UPS that something might be in there that should not? I could definitely feel liquid when I was assembling. Does UPS just look the other way?
"olive oil" or "snow globe" I believe is the correct answer if you get questioned :D

Received my package from @Nick Vermeil yesterday. AWESOME stuff. I really like the shirts and am looking forward to trying some of the beverage.

I have pictures, but I have to figure that posting thing out every time, so it might be a while before I get em up.

I will update the spread sheet.

THANK YOU, good sir. It was a great surprise after an otherwise mundane crap day.

On a semi-related note, I will be sending mine out at the end of the week. I just need to pick up one more T-shirt.

Received my package from @Nick Vermeil yesterday. AWESOME stuff. I really like the shirts and am looking forward to trying some of the beverage.

I have pictures, but I have to figure that posting thing out every time, so it might be a while before I get em up.

I will update the spread sheet.

THANK YOU, good sir. It was a great surprise after an otherwise mundane crap day.

On a semi-related note, I will be sending mine out at the end of the week. I just need to pick up one more T-shirt.
Enjoy GB!

I just need to ship as well. Unfortunately out of town for Labor Day weekend and don’t think will be able to ship until I get back.

I sent salsa and barbecue sauce.

@Ron Popeil

Tracking number 9505514675872234413689

Delivered
View attachment 2959
August 24, 03:31PM
West Newton, MA

Did you get your loot?
I did, thank you! It came at a tumultuous time and I'm sorry for not updating the thread sooner. It was *loaded* with shirts, beers, and schwag, including a second visit from the mailman with some stickers! All mid-Atlantic themed which means pretty new to me. As you mentioned is is my freshman effort so I'm improving my box a bit before sending that out. It's a very generous example to follow.

@Ron Popeil

Delivered
View attachment 2959
West Newton, MA

Did you get your loot?
I did, thank you! It came at a tumultuous time and I'm sorry for not updating the thread sooner. It was *loaded* with shirts, beers, and schwag, including a second visit from the mailman with some stickers! All mid-Atlantic themed which means pretty new to me. As you mentioned is is my freshman effort so I'm improving my box a bit before sending that out. It's a very generous example to follow.
:pics:

@Ron Popeil

Delivered
View attachment 2959
West Newton, MA

Did you get your loot?
No worries at all. I was more concerned about porch Pirates than I was thread updates.

Hope stuff helps you through the tumultuousness of your times!

@Ron Popeil

Delivered
View attachment 2959
West Newton, MA

Did you get your loot?
I can tell you from experience, @simsarge delivers an impressive package. Sometimes it can be intimidating to try to measure up.

last of swag acquired (along with a few beverages consumed :lol: ) last night! Packing everything up tonight and shipping tomorrow.
Had to go with a non-preferred color on one shirt bc it's all they had in the right size, but a really cool shirt, so hopefully stalkee won't mind.

I am going to do my best to collect the rest of my shirts/swag over the next few days. Can't promise the box will go out by the deadline, however. Just too much going on with work, kids going back to school, second job, etc.

i have 1 shirt and a few beers purchased. life is crazy atm. i'll do my best to drink some beers this weekend. i mean go purchase some beer for a stranger. and a shirt i guess. :lmao:

Sounds like we have a lot of action - let's get things sent out this weekend or shortly after! I'm collecting my things this weekend and will send on Tuesday.

If you aren't going to make the deadline, or if you just find yourself not in a position to send a package at all, PLEASE let me know. We always have people step up to send a second package to cover for those who can't.

Pro Tip: if you have a postage/food scale (I got one from Amazon for ~$20 IIRC), you can sign up (free) at PirateShip or one of the other services and save a few sheckels on shipping. And added bonus, our P.O. has a self service kiosk and bin to check in your packages so no questioning. PirateShip is what I use (I'm sure the other 3rd party services are similar), it will give you quotes from all the different services (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.). If you ship much stuff, it's a heck of a time and money saver.

Everything for mine is ready to go out, except one shirt that's being custom made. They were finishing it up yesterday afternoon, and I can pick it up Tuesday. Package should be away by Weds to Pennsylvania.

Amazing package received from Detroit via Keerock. Thanks GB! 3 very cool shirts, a shot glass and 4 beers of which at least two are first hand confirmed delicious. I've been doing this exchange for a while now and my boys are old enough to get it. When the box was dropped on the front porch with "AKA Nick Vermeil" on the label, my oldest starts jumping up and down like it was Christmas. "Dad your exchange is here! Your exchange is here!" He took the photos in the link.

Thanks again Keerock!

Amazing package received from Detroit via Keerock. Thanks GB! 3 very cool shirts, a shot glass and 4 beers of which at least two are first hand confirmed delicious. I've been doing this exchange for a while now and my boys are old enough to get it. When the box was dropped on the front porch with "AKA Nick Vermeil" on the label, my oldest starts jumping up and down like it was Christmas. "Dad your exchange is here! Your exchange is here!" He took the photos in the link.

Thanks again Keerock!
Glad you liked it GB! For those interested… here is a write up on the goodies:

Wanted to give a little background on the items:

1) The "Made in Detroit" shirt and Detroit gear shot glass are pretty self explanatory. I've lived in the Detroit area most of my life and am (mostly) proud of the city/suburbs/SE Michigan area. Gets a bad rap mostly from people who only see the bad things... like any city, there is some bad, but there is also a lot of good. And it's currently really thriving. If you've never been, I highly recommend it (as well as all the rest of the state has to offer)

2) BrownDog Barlor - this is one of our favorite spots close to me. In downtown Northville which is a great little suburb with an active scene. Love their breakfasts/brunches and of course the ice cream and boozy shakes! Wish the shirt had something indicating that it is in Northville/Michigan, but didn't realize it until I was packing it up

3) Northville Winery and Brewing Co. - A hip(pie) hangout on the outskirts of Northville that produces a bunch of beer, wine and cider. Kind of a Grateful Dead theme with live music, etc. I'm not a big IPA guy, but I really enjoy their Kick Drum Kolsch. I sent a sampling of 4 of their beers.

Sounds like we have a lot of action - let's get things sent out this weekend or shortly after! I'm collecting my things this weekend and will send on Tuesday.

If you aren't going to make the deadline, or if you just find yourself not in a position to send a package at all, PLEASE let me know. We always have people step up to send a second package to cover for those who can't.
I am going to get last shirts and some swag on Thursday, likely send out Friday.

How do I go about getting about procuring a replacement Kutt a golf shirt? I totally wore my original to tatters. Will gladly pay for it and the S&H

Users who are viewing this thread